Thread: Captivating Casper!

Captivating Casper!

Dearest Casper, a.k.a. "The Ghost Kitty," what an utterly adorable young fellow you are! You're so pretty with that Siamese-mix fur that looks so soft, and what a sweet face you have with those lovely big blue eyes. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us! You are so cute, a half-grown boy, four months old, resting on the ledge there and then draped over the tree branch! I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Iowa to pet you, and pet your ..maybe 25 other kitties?! and your doggie pals Charlie and Star. I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you all for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You all live on an acreage in Iowa where you have plenty of room to hunt mousies and also get good care. You like to tease people by looking cute and as if you want to be petted and held, but then you run away when someone tries to do that. You enjoy napping near Charlie and sharing porch space with Star. On the day that picture of you on the tree branch was taken, you had decided you needed your own space and a break from the crowd for a while. After napping there for a couple of hours and a good stretch, it was back to your important job, mouse-hunting. You and your dear Purrrsons and Star and Charlie and kitty housemates all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Casper, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Dear Casper, what a handsome little guy you are. You look so soft and fluffy, and even though you have a slightly annoyed looking face, it is very sweet.
    You are an elusive kitty, living with lots of other cats on a large piece of land. Sometimes you pretend you want to be petted and held, but then you run.
    At your tender age, you have already an important job, hunting mousies. In your free time, you like to snuggle with your doggie siblings. You haven't decided yet if humans are "snuggle-worthy" as well!
    I hope that you will start trusting your parents a little more, so you can enjoy each other's companionship.
    Casper, you are a sweet boy, and I wish you, your doggie and kitty siblings and your parents a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Happy Cat of the Day adorable Casper!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    Casper is the greatest, cutest, most divine kitten ever! 😻😸

The silly sassy!!😸

Tuxedo Kats are such clowns, they really do have a Purrr-sonality and a wonderfully affectionate Katitude!!
    The pic of your sweet girl with her velvet paws covering her adorable face just stole my heart!!
    I fell in LOVE with her!!!
    How blessed she Is to have found y1ou😉😁😸😸!!!
    Please hug Sassy fOr me!
    Love,
    Julia (and my sweet Himalayan,
    'BabyGirl' AKA' Muggzy',
    who proudly claimed the
    "Cat of the Day" crown, in NOv. of 2011)
    Cats are a Blessing from
    God.