Thread: Sweet Sleeps-alot!

Sweet Sleeps-alot!

Dearest Sleeps-alot, what a beautiful kitty you are! You are so pretty with that fluffy, colorful fur and that sweet face with the cute pink-orange nose and those lovely big golden eyes. How utterly relaxed you look on top of that couch-back. Hard to believe you even have bones! I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Dutch Harbor, AK to pet you. I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you for me .

And what an amazing story you have to tell, heartbreaking at first but becoming truly uplifting. I'm so sorry you lived for your first year in such unspeakably awful conditions, but I'm so very glad and grateful that you were rescued and came to the local animal shelter. There you were treated well and loved, and there you met your terrific Purrrsons-to-be, adopted each other, and came to your Purrrmanent Purrrfect home!

You are completely healthy now, recovered from that ordeal! You enjoy sitting by the window to watch the bald eagles fly by, and you also enjoy a nice nap. You sprawl on the back of the couch, showing your dear Purrrsons the value of relaxation so well. You and they all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Sleeps-alot, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your Purrrsons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

What a handsome kitty you are, Sleeps-alot!
    I am glad you were rescued from your early life.
    Congrats on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Sleepy Sleeps-alot

Sleeps-alot, you look stunning, with your shiny yellow eyes and beautiful long fur. Your picture of you is beautiful, you look great! I'm so sorry you had no food and water for a long time when you were little, but now you have amazing humans who take care of you and love you. Now, you're a healthy guy who "sleeps a lot"! I congratulate you, Sleepy Sleeps-alot, on being Cat of the Day!