Thread: Champion Cruiser

Champion Cruiser

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 70
Size:  15.3 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    What a handsome boy who prefers his person.
    You have won so many ribbons it's amazing.
    Celebrate your special day.

Dearest Cruiser, a.k.a. Invester's Cruisin, what a beautiful American Quarter Horse you are, a perfect 4th of July Pet of the Day! You have such a pretty light-colored coat and such a sweet face with your cute tongue peeking out in that last picture and those lovely big dark eyes. You are very special to your dear person. You came to her/him after a bad horse-riding accident on another horse some time back. You're very smart and caring towards him/her. You don't like anybody else riding you! You two have shown at the Ohio State Fair together for the first time, which was quite the experience for you both. You've been an overall grand champion and six champions, and you've won over 150 ribbons now! You and your dear person love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Cruiser, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats. And happy 4th of July to all!

Last edited by phesina; 07-04-2019 at 04:58 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

What a beautiful horse you are Cruiser
    You want only one person riding you,
    you have won many ribbons together.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Champion Cruiser!

Greetings, Cruiser! Happy Pet of the Day!

What a gorgeous American Quarter Horse you are, Cruiser! And oh yes, just as special as can be, beautiful inside and out! And just as your human says, you sure know how to strike a pose! Your photos are heart-melting!

It's clear you, Cruiser, are your human's dream horse come true, and what a very special bond of love and trust you and she share, what a team you two make; winner in and out of the show ring, soulmates and best friends for life!

Your family sacrificed a lot to bring you home, but I dare say it was the best $4,000.00 dollars they ever spent! And the fact that you were originally listed for so much more, that your former owner agreed to sell you for such a reduced price, tells me it was destined to be that you and your human would be as one! How blessed she is, having a beautiful, loyal and loving, talented and accomplished, blue ribbon winner in you, Cruiser! You're the best, just as special as can be, and so very deserving of your big day in the spotlight!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Cruiser! Meeting you today has been a joy! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration...spending special time with your human, being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love and a big hug to you, beautiful Cruiser, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!

Stunning!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations, Cruiser, on being POTD! You are gorgeous! And congrats on all your ribbons and honors! We are so glad you have such a happy life with your loving human parent (and so grateful that your BFF parent wasn't severely hurt after the incident with the previous horse.) Sending best wishes for a continued happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Cutie! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net