Next year I will be able to collect my social security & I am currently working part time being paid & volunterring hours to help the non profit place I work for keep their doors open. I work for mimimum wage when I do get paid. I also work with 3 young teenagers who drive cars & have cell phones & dress nicely. They don't clean toilets, sit on their asses complain over who's turn it is to give the next tour. Just damn down right lazy along with the rest of the children in the USA. They have it all & seem to want more. You know what I think you should all do is get off your fat lazy asses get out there find a job & work. You want it all then earn it.

As far as social security I earned it damn it. Whatever I spend will go back into my community. Lets have some of those Federal & State employees take a pay cut! The fat cats in Washington keep giving themselves raisies while the rest of us are suppose to suck it up. Locally our county attornery along with a bunch of county employees wanted raises while in the mean time our county roads are going to hell.

Another thing this country would not be in the hole if people paid their debts. Living beyond ones means can cause that.

I think we should clean up our own mess here in the good old USA first. As far as the Muslims go. They come here to work or live, plan on changing your life style or don't come here. Womens rights & the freedoms we have here don't exist in Muslim countries never have & never will. It a part of their so called culture. Men rule & women are just there to use & abuse.

As far as the war goes there is oil, minerals, things our greedy country can use. It is not just about terrorists their is more to it then that.

The problems in the USA come from within. It is all about greed & power & it sucking us all in.