Quote Originally Posted by Bonny View Post
Right now the farmers in this country are needing help & are asking our own people to come & work for them. It is hard work but the rewards are great exercise, accomplishment getting the crops in, do you think any of our people will want to help out? Oh & we would all be paid most likely a minimum wage. This is true I heard it on our local farm forum this morning.
I've been trying to get back into dairy farming for a long time now. 18 months ago it was really serious. But most guys are only getting 11-14$ a hundred weight right now. The 'good' predictions talk about $16.

I bet you know why the prices are what they are....

Why should I work my self to death, 7 days a week to break even, HOPEULLY? Even with a 300 head herd (260ish milkers).... If only the market determined prices....

There probably won't be any social security, sorry kids you probably will be living under a different kind of government. We owe China big time maybe they will take over our country.
Would you be willing to sacrifice anything to help your posterity?

Haven't BO & the rest of his friends talked about a world government? Maybe that is where we are heading?
Who knows? You can draw comparisons from Biblical prophecy.

How do you feel about that? The idea of the United States (or any nations really) conceding it's soverginty to the UN?