Funnay email my Mom forwarded to me...

I received the letter below from a fellow businessman and good friend and I must agree with his decision on how to choose in a must lay off situation. Please join me in sending this off to every business owner that you know.

Name taken off open letter....

Subject: If you must lay off employees in 2009

As a business owner who employs 30 people, I have resigned myself to the fact that Barack Obama will be our next President, and that my taxes and fees will go up in a BIG way.

To compensate for these increases, I figure that our customers will have to see an increase in my fees of about 8%. I will also have to lay off six of my employees. This really bothered me as I believe we are family here and didn't know how to choose who will have to go.

So, this is what I did. I strolled thru the parking lot and found eight Obama bumper stickers on my employees' cars. I have decided these folks will be the first to be laid off.

I can't think of more fair way to approach this problem. If you have a better idea, let me know. I am sending this letter to all business owners that I know.