Thread: Magnificent Misaki

Magnificent Misaki

Name:  bunny.jpg
Views: 484
Size:  11.5 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    You are the cutest little guy, full of love for everyone, even the cat.
    Celebrate your world famous day with extra parsley.

Dearest Misaki, what an utterly adorable little Danish American Polish Rabbit you are! You're so pretty with that soft-looking grey fur and that sweet face with the cute little nose and those lovely big eyes and ears. You have the most delightful personality, and you make your dear person smile with your antics and energy. You're her/his prince, and you welcome him/her home with "kisses" and cuddles if she/he's been away for the whole day. You're very friendly and love everyone, even your kitty housemate who doesn't love you so much.. yet, anyway! You're a great model and love to pose for the camera, which shows in these two photos you've posted! You and your dear person love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Misaki, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and kitty housemate and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, and perhaps a special serving of parsley!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Precious Misaki!

Hi Misaki in Denmark! Happy Pet of the Day!

What a beautiful, most precious little fluffball you are, Misaki, and oh yes, how the camera loves you! Your human wasn't kidding when she/he said you sure know how to strike a pose! That's quite an impressive talent, but nothing tops your sweet and loving personality! A friend to all, humans and critters alike! Even the kitty can't escape your attempts to cuddle and make friends! It's easy to understand why your human loves you so VERY much, Misaki, and by all accounts you give back as good as you get!

How lucky your human is, having a furry family member, a best furry friend as beautiful, as sweet and loving as you, Misaki! Inside and out, body and heart, they just don't come any more special than you!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today, seeing your utterly heart-melting photos has been a real treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, Misaki...receiving countless kisses and cuddles, munching on yummy parsley, being loved and pampered to pieces by your proud pawrent and all of your adoring friends and fans! Lots of love, snuggles and kisses to you, precious Misaki, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day! Love to your kitty pal, too!

SO beautiful!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day, Magnificent Misaki!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Hello, Misaki in Denmark! Happy Pet of the Day!

What a sweet bunny you are! You like to have your picture taken, and you are a very beautiful bunny! Your fur looks very soft to pat! I smiled as I read how you give your person a special Welcome Home greeting! You are also good at making friends and enjoying a treat of parsley! Perfect!

Happy Bunny Pet of the Day to dear Misaki!

Congratulations, Misaki, on being POTD! You are adorable and precious! You don't need to do any tricks ~ God made you perfect! PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM THE CAT IN YOUR HOME! Many, many fatalities have happened when people try to force their cats/dogs to be "friends" with their small pets (rabbits, cavies, hamsters, etc.) Sending best wishes and prayers for a continued happy, healthy, fun, safe life. Sweetie! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

Congratulations on being honored as Pet of the Day, Misaka!

You sound like a real sweetheart and have a beautiful grey coat. And what a lovely personality you have... you love everyone, even the cat who don't care much for you. You greet your human by the door when he/she comes home, giving him/her lots of kisses and cuddles. How lucky your family are.

Enjoy a day of fun and lots of cuddles, and celebrate with extra yummy parsley. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, Misaka!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.