Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My Baby is HOME!! YAY!!

My Baby is HOME!! YAY!!

Yipeeee!! A little sore but home. He gave me some kisses right away!! That just made my day. He just ate a small amount, he is starved since he has not eatten since yesterday but they said to just give him small amounts to be sure it stays down. Then she laughed and said he probably does not each much anyway so give him about half, you know one piece of food. LOL. He is sleeping in my lap right now, right where he is suppose to be Mommy's heart is content, baby is home safe and sound...*sigh*

They even saved his baby teeth they pulled in a little baggy
    ~Traci, Duke, Champ, Chopper and Ryleigh

On occasion I have been know to speak Chopperese.

I can't believe that I am almost as relieved as you are. Chopper is everyone's favorite little buddy but that makes us all worry twice as much with the anesthesia, etc. for such a tiny little sweetie. I can just imagine how happy he is to be snuggling up with you after his little ordeal at the white coats. Pictures of the little patient would be welcomed by all of us I am sure! No rush - enjoy your cuddle time and when he wakes up tell him that all of his PT aunties are sending big smooches!

Yay, Chopper! You are such a brave little boy. You rest up, sweetie, you have a big photo shoot to do tomorrow.

smooch smooch smoochie smoochie smooch smooch smooch smoochie smooch

Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Woo Hoo! I am so glad to hear he is home and snuggled in your lap where he belongs. Please give him some kissies from me.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Welcome Home Chopper!!! What a great little guy you are I had to stop everything I was doing and get to the computer to check on "our little man". I'm so glad you came out of it really good, sweetheart!! Hugs to you and Mom

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Quote Originally Posted by WELOVESPUPPIES
    They even saved his baby teeth they pulled in a little baggy
    I am happy to read that he is home and all is well. But this comment, aw man, that just got me bawling and I don't even know WHY! Sometimes people just do things that are SO sweet, unasked!

WOOOOOHOOOOOO I am so glad he is home safe and sound, and he is our favorite lil man...lol What a brave boy you are Chopper we are all so proud of you!! I am quite sure mommy is very very very happy to have you home.
    please give him kisses from me too.

*Jumps for joy and wipes sweat off of brow* Sweet dreams im mommy's arms, darling, sweetie. What a trooper you are! A zillion kisses on you, Chopper! Feel perfect soon!

I've been Boooo'd!

Oh Chopper, I am so glad to hear you are home and not in too much pain! Tell mommie to give you a *gentle* kissy from me...

And I am glad you can finally take a breath, It is hard isnt it?

*Joey is going in the morning for his shots, And I am already tearing up for him *

I think it is sweet of them to save his teeth for you. I literally went down on hands and knees when my cats were babies, looking for those teeth I even made a little box to save them in, along with all the whiskers I find...

Thank you so much Michelle!

Please be responsible, spay and neuter your pets!

I've been BOO'd!!! Thanks Lori!

Thanks everyone...he is more sore this morning....walking with his tail lowered and a really sad look on his face. He did not even want to try to go potty this morning (can't image there is much to go anyway after eating so little yesterday). He even cuddled with hubby on the couch while I was in the shower last night which he does sometimes but then as soon as he sees me he wants me...last night he stayed there for a bit with these big sad brown eyes that would just melt your heart. I know all that was done was for the better I just wish that I could make him feel less sore or not sore at all would even be better. I made him sleep in his kennel which he was not happy about but did not make a fush. I was afraid of Duke or Champ maybe bumping him or something during the night.

I wanted to tell everyone thank you again...you are all truly AWESOME!!!

p.s. yes I think is was really touching when I showed up and the receptionist said "and here are his teeth we put in a baggy for you, just in case you wanted to save them". Of course I do
    ~Traci, Duke, Champ, Chopper and Ryleigh

On occasion I have been know to speak Chopperese.

I'm SO happy he's back home with you!
    ~Angie, Sierra & Buddy
    **Don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die!**

I suffer from multiple Shepherd syndrome

Welcome Home Chopper!!!!

I'm so very glad to hear that he is home and fine

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Glad that Chopper is home and everything is okay. Don't worry Chopper, you will feel all right real soon!

"That they may have a little peace, even the best
    dogs are compelled to snarl occasionally."
    --William Feather

Welovespuppies, how is Chopper this afternoon? I hope he's feeling better than this morning. Could you give him (Duke and Champ too) some pets for me, please.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678