Thread: Cosmic Chloe!!

Cosmic Chloe!!

WHAT A WONDERFUL HEARTWARMING STORY , AND ITS WONDEROUS TO SEE A LUCKY LITTLE CAT WHO HAS MANAGED TO BEAT THE ODDS AND END UP IN A FANTASTIC FURREVER HOME.
    ITS A SHAME THAT CHLOE HAD SUCH A SAD START IN LIFE BUT WE BET THAT THE ODDS WILL EVEN OUT NOW.
    THE LUCKY FOUND CATS, ESPECIALLY EX PORCH TUBSTER PANTHER AND TUBSTER ANGEL SEND A BLESSED MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWW TO CHARISMATIC CHLOE OUR MEEEWWWEST CAT OF THE DAY!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Choloe!!! I am so impressed by the way you were rescued!!! And then how you managed to stay in your FOREVER home!!! You are on very smart kitty. I am glad that you and your Mom are so happy to have each other!! HAPPY COTD!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Chloe what a beauty you are!!! What big eyes you have, sweetheart!!!

I love the picture of you all upside down looking at us!!! What a ball of fun you must be!!!

I'm so glad you have an wonderful loving home and family now.

I hope you all have a fun day together today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Congratulations and happy Cat of the Day to you, precious Chloe! Oh my, what beautiful eyes; what a beautiful face, and stunning coat you have! But most beautiful of all is your touching tale of rescue, your triumph over tragedy, how you came to find your forever family! Your strength and courage surviving your tough start at life, and your Mommy's great compassion, is an inspiration to us all! Couldn't help but wince as I read how you had to be "manually removed" from under that truck, but as they say, sometimes you have to grab the tiger by the tail, and I'm sure you would agree Chloe, it was worth the wail! And yes, no doubt about it, you and your Mommy were most definitely meant to be as one! (I think your faking that cold was a flash of brilliance, Chloe) Congratulations on finding the bestest forever home sweetheart, and on being crowned our extra special and most deserving, Sunday honoree! I hope you and your Mom are enjoying a very happy, fun and love filled day of celebration! Hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Chloe!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Chloe -- you look like Chococat!

Wow, you look like Chococat was my first response when I saw your cutie pie picture this morning!

Chococat is a member of the Hello Kitty family (Japanese cartoon franchise). You can see a picture here:

http://www.pbase.com/a1_kohlrabi/image/6331011

Congrats, dear Chloe!! Have a wonderful day!!!! You make a terrific cat of the day!

CRT

Beautiful Choloe!

Hi sweet Chole! WTG for being chosen COTD. You remind me of my RIP Anansi who had your exact markings. Another special girl.

Glad you found some folks to love and cherish you. You deserve the love.

It's a good thing your mommy was there to rescue you, Chloe. Congrats for being COTD!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana