Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jack: In Loving Memory Part One

Jack: In Loving Memory Part One

I wanted to post some pictures of Jack, so I can see him on the big screen, and others can see just how wonderful he was and how his personality shines through each photo. I hope you like them. It gives me great comfort looking at them.

These are from the first year we adopted him.

Last edited by CultureJunky; 03-16-2008 at 06:53 AM.

Jack was such a sweet and beautiful cat!

All the pictures are great but this one show how sweet he was. Even if I did not know him, I can see it from the picture

These pics will help you remember all the happy moments.

These photos are just fabulous Kate. Photo #6 is stunning. He was such a beautiful boy and you can tell by the photos quite a character too. Thanks for posting them. They made me smile on this grey rainy morning. What a beautiful ray of sunshine.

My rainbow bridge babies have forever left their paw prints on my heart.
    Lilith & Vixen, taken too soon. I love you always.

Signatures, avatars & blinkies if anyone wants one pm me with color,
    font and background preference and with pics and names of pets.

Lilith's Catster Page Vixen's Catster Page

Vote for my furry ones on the cat & dog channels
    Vixen, Bella, Vega, Frost, Phoenix & Artica

He has "I'm a Charmer!" written all over! The first photo you can tell he was quite young in that shot!

He was such a handsome tabby boy and his sweetness does come through in his pictures. That pink nose is adoreable!!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Jack Truly Is A Handsome Young Cat, And We Like That Photo By The Refigerator With His Eyes So Shiny And Full Of Mischief.
    Jack As A Pet Angel Is Enjoying Austrailia Thouroughly , Especially The Surfers Paradise Beach!!!
    He Was Hanging Ten Like An Old Pro.
    And He Is Showing Off Your Tribute To His Angel Friends!!
    Hes Proud That His Meeeowmie Loves Him As Jack Loves You Just As Much.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Jack is such a handsome boy and you can see the sweetness in his pictures. It is wonderful the tribute you are making for him and we are blessed that you are sharing this with the Pet Talkers. Prayers are still coming your way from the Dunn family.

I love the picture of Jack doing his 'stretchies' in the garden. I imagine he's doing alot of that in Rainbow Bridge.

Pics 5 & 6 - there is Jack, so loved and loving, you can see it in his sweet eyes.

The sunlight photo of him licking his paw tops it off - how more content could a kitty ever be?

He had the best purrents ever, and it shows 150% in every shot.
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Jack sure was a very handsome boy. Thanks for sharing these pictures with us. I'm glad that this is helping to give you some comfort.

Such a handsome, handsome boy. You can see the contentment in his eyes. He knows he was loved and had it good. The white fur is so white that it makes me want to reach out and touch it. You sure did a wonderful job w/that boy.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Oh Handsome Jack. Thank you for sharing these wonderful pictures with us. Things like this and sharing stories of him will help your healing process.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Beautiful, beautiful pictures of a much-loved and loving friend. Thank you for sharing.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

His eyes were beautiful and gentle. We love you Jack. Your meowmie loves you most of all....

Thank you so much Michelle!

Please be responsible, spay and neuter your pets!

I've been BOO'd!!! Thanks Lori!

I just saw this and went back and read your story. You truly tried EVERYTHING you could for Jack but he was too sick. You are a great pet mommy. I am so sorry about Jack. This story has me completely heartbroken. I don't usually come to the cat side but sometimes I venture to cat memorial just to take a peek at the kitties I "knew". I always admired the picture in your avatar of Sunny and Jack. It is so cute. Please accept my deepest condolences.