Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Have you hugged a doggie lately?

oh Quinn you are so cute! and Kersey you are such a saint!
    Keeganhttp://www.dogster.com/dogs/256612 9/28/2001 to June 9, 2012
    Kylie http://www.catster.com/cats/256617 (June 2000 to 5/19/2012)
    Kloe http://www.catster.com/cats/256619
    "we as American's have forgotten we can agree to disagree"
    Kylie the Queen, Keegan the Princess, entertained by Kloe the court Jester
    Godspeed Phred and Gini you will be missed more than you ever know..

Awwww! I hugged a doggie today myself and I felt a ton better! You give good advice, Quinn!

Oh my Godness those are cute pictures!!!!
    Bless your heart Kersey for being so sweet to your little human!!
    ~Angie, Sierra & Buddy
    **Don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die!**

I suffer from multiple Shepherd syndrome

Quote Originally Posted by gini
    Quinn Willow - you could melt the hardest heart.

She seems to have the personality of an angel.
    Thank you so much everyone! We're so pleased that our little girl is such a little lover. Her personality complements ours so perfectlly. We (hubby and I) are both very affectionate people, so it's such a joy that she is so affectionate as well.

And yes, she sure does have the personality of an angel. She's truly the best thing that's ever happened to me and I can't believe how huge my love for her is. I am totally in love with my little Quinn

Cover that baby girl in kisses from me, will ya? She is soooo precious!!! Someday we have to meet her!!!!

re: Easter outfits

I am so sad about Easter this year....I can't find ANYTHING that is suitable. It is still so cold up here, and we have at least 3 feet of snow still on the ground. And the only Easter dresses that they sell up this way are sleeveless and gauzy. I finally found an awesome outfit that is PERFECT at a thrift store, but it is way too big (its 18 mos which she wears most of the time, but this one is huge). So I am puzzled about what to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Cookiebaker
    re: Easter outfits

I am so sad about Easter this year....I can't find ANYTHING that is suitable. It is still so cold up here, and we have at least 3 feet of snow still on the ground. And the only Easter dresses that they sell up this way are sleeveless and gauzy. I finally found an awesome outfit that is PERFECT at a thrift store, but it is way too big (its 18 mos which she wears most of the time, but this one is huge). So I am puzzled about what to do.
    Yeah all the Easter dresses I've seen for sale are short sleeve or sleeveless, but here in the warmer south it's a little more appropiate then there in the New England. I want to tell you that last night I looked threw all Quinn's 18 month oufits (she's got a TON that people give us) and I was unable to find any easter-ish dresses that I could send you . I found a couple pretty ones that were black with flowers, they were lovely dresses, but not very spring like. Quinn fits into 12 month outfits as long as they are dresses, but the 12 month outfits that have pants with them, she swims in the pants usually. She's really small. She even fits into the 6-9 month stuff just fine. I can't believe Lydia is fitting into 18 month stuff already!

Yes Quinn, I hug my doggies every day too. What a lucky Momma
    you have, she gets to hug you every day. What a sweetheart you
    are Quinn.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by AdoreMyDogs
    Yeah all the Easter dresses I've seen for sale are short sleeve or sleeveless, but here in the warmer south it's a little more appropiate then there in the New England. I want to tell you that last night I looked threw all Quinn's 18 month oufits (she's got a TON that people give us) and I was unable to find any easter-ish dresses that I could send you . I found a couple pretty ones that were black with flowers, they were lovely dresses, but not very spring like. Quinn fits into 12 month outfits as long as they are dresses, but the 12 month outfits that have pants with them, she swims in the pants usually. She's really small. She even fits into the 6-9 month stuff just fine. I can't believe Lydia is fitting into 18 month stuff already!
    Leslie, that is so sweet of you, and thanks for the thought. I finally bit the bullet, and I got her sleeveless frilly dress today, but she will wear it with a handmade sweater that my Grandma made and heavy white tights, and hopefully it will be a warm-ish day.

Quinn is so adorable! She looks like such a sweetheart too...as does Kersey!