Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Have you hugged a doggie lately?

Have you hugged a doggie lately?

I'm a huggy girl. I hug my mommy, daddy, toys, grammies, nanas, I hug other children, and I hug doggies and kitties! I love to hug. It's really adorable mommy said. I just think it's comfortable to hug those things you love. You have to really 'beg' a kiss out of me, but I give out hugs freely.

Have you hugged a doggie lately? Here I am hugging my doggie, Kersey. I hug my doggies (and sometimes my kitties when I'm lucky) all day long. I am just so huggy and cuddely and sweet...so are my doggies!

OK, done hugging...

well maybe not...I feel a strong urge to go back and hug my doggie again (yes these are in sequence, I do this all day long...mommy said my doggies are saints to put up with constant hugs)

After a long morning of hugging different huggable targets, I get sleepy and ready for a nap. Of course, no nap is complete without grabbing your favorite baby elmo and falling asleep hugging it. After all, it's important to keep your hugging form up. Here I am hugging my baby elmo that grammy got me for my birthday. Mommy put me in my crib and I reach out and grab it and hug it and fall asleep.

Have a huggy, cuddley, soft, squishy day filled with all things soft and lovely.

Love,

Quinn

P.S. stay tuned for more threads from me. I've got LOTS to show you!

Yes I have hugged a dog today. 3 as a matter of fact!

Quinn you seem like you are going to be a bright shining star. Love a little girl that loves her doggies. You are just so cute!

Not really, but I hugged my 4 cats! Does that count too ??

These pics are sooooo cute! Little Quinn is a really sweet little girl; I bet you all love her enormously !!
    I Couldn't resist to crop this pic here. What an absolutely gorgeous dress she is wearing !!
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Dear Quinn,

When you are all done giving hugs to your doggies, would you please give them some hugs for me?

Thank you,
    Elyse
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

She is absolutely precious. She is so beautiful. She really loves her doggies

R.I.P my dear Sweet Teddy. You will be missed forever. We love you.

http://www.hannahshands.etsy.com

Quote Originally Posted by Maya & Inka's mommy
    Not really, but I hugged my 4 cats! Does that count too ??

These pics are sooooo cute! Little Quinn is a really sweet little girl; I bet you all love her enormously !!
    I Couldn't resist to crop this pic here. What an absolutely gorgeous dress she is wearing !!
    Thank you so much, everyone. Lut, this outfit is what she had her Easter photo taken in. We just got home from a photo shoot with a local studio that took pictures of Quinn with an adorable little bunny. The photo turned out absolutely amazing. As soon as we scan it, I'll post it here.

I love this outfit, too. Someone gave it to us and it's just so lovely and was so perfect for an Easter photo shoot I thought.

Leslie, she is precious! Oh I just love seeing kids grow up with pets. Kersey is a sweetie too. Great pictures - every one of them! She is so cute in the crib hugging Elmo. Please give her a hug from me too.

Those pictures are so cute!
    See ALL my pets here
    Dogs:Pixie.Shrek
    Cats:Milo.Duck.Hank.Molly.Zoe

R.I.P:Thunder.Rockee

I miss hugging Kersey, Quinn, so you be sure to give her a huge hug for me.
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

Aww, what a good dog Kersey is being, and no, Quinn, I haven't hugged a doggie today, as none live at my house, but I have snuggled a bunny - does that count?
    I've Been Frosted

Boy I sure wish I could get a nice Quinn hug!
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Leslie your little Quinn couldn't be cuter! What a gooood girl you are, miss Kersey!

Kaitlyn (the human)
    Sadie & Rita (Forever in Our Hearts) (the Labbies)

*Spreads arms wide open* C'MERE QUINN!!!! Aunt Karen and Mz Logan want huggies too!!!

Quinn, Quinn, Quinn..is it possible for you to get ANY cuter?????

I've been Boooo'd!

Little Quinn may be the cutest kid I've ever seen!
    If you are lucky enough to find a way of life you love, you must find the courage to live it.
    --John Irving

Quinn Willow - you could melt the hardest heart.

I don't think I will ever get enough of you - and I sure would love an in person hug from you!!

She seems to have the personality of an angel.