Thread: When

When

I Can't Belive That Its Been 3 Mounths And I Still Miss Him!

AND HE MISSES YOU, BUT HE KNOWS THAT THIS IS ONLY TEMPORARY AND THAT YOU HAVE A RENDEZVOUS WHERE YOU WILL MEET AGAIN, AND REDISCOVER EACH OTHER IN LOVE.
    ONE FINE DAY.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Hi, Oliver.

Catmandu is right - he has had many Found Cats who are now Pet Angels, so he has a wisdom about this.

It is not easy for us people, though.

In the city near me there is a Pet Loss Support Group. Is there one near you?

You could meet other pet lovers who have lost their pet - and you can all help each other to heal when you get together.

One day, you will remember Oliver with more good and happy thoughts, and with less pain.

Take care.
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda