Thread: The Terrific Tyrone!!!

The Terrific Tyrone!!!

Tyrone, I have to admit, the Clan was a bit jealous, when I read the part about where you live and all the BIRDS you see!! It is good that you do a great job caring for your parent, who in turn, gives you lots of love. HAPPY COTD!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Tyrone

It's wonderful to see a lap kitty today; I just love the fact that mine is one also. They are the best. I hope you have a wonderful special day today.

I HAVE TO ADMIT TYRONE THAT THE FOUND CATS ARE A BIT JEALOUS THAT THEY DONT HAVE A BALCONY WHERE THEY CAN GO OUT AND ENJOY SUMMER TROPICAL BREEZES.
    THEY WISH THAT THEY COULD GO ON THIER PORCH BUT ITS CHILLY.

YOU ARE SURE A LUCKY CAT TYRONE , WITH THAT WEATHER AND ALL THE LOVE FROM YOUR GUARDIANS.
    THE LUCKY FOUND PARADISE HOTEL CATS ALL SEND A LAND OF FLOWERS MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW TO THE TANTALIZING TYRONE OUR MEEEWWWWWIEST CAT OF THE DAY.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrone's Human
    He certainly means everything to me, and I often say the best part of my day is coming home to Tyrone.
    Tyrone, I can totally see why your person likes to come home to you! Between observing the birds, drinking from the faucet and being a lap kitty, you must give your person heaps of love and joy and I'll bet you get it all back. Happy Cat of the Day to you! (p.s., if you would purr to your human to register for Pet Talk, then we can stay in touch with you and all your adventures!)
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Sexy Male Royal Tabby

Oh My goodness
    that cat is beautiful! Such a great Male--He is my favorito Tabby style, Large Smart,Proud, and sunning sleepy! Give him a huge kiss on the face--I hope he is a great squeeze cuddle in the nightime. PURRRR

Tyrone you are quite the handsome fellow!!!

I love your markings. You look a lot like my Leroy who is at the Rainbow Bridge now. Thanks for the wonderful memories.

I can certainly understand your person loving to come home to you. I hope you have a fun day together today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tyrone

Congratulations Tyrone on being Cat of the Day!!!
    Tyrone looks like my cat Stripe - right down to the orange color on his nose. Stripe is also very lovable, so maybe it's something in that particular breed of cats.

Hi there handsome Tyronne, CAT OF THE DAY! Ahhh, what a life, spending your days lounging on your very own screened porch, basking in the Fla. sunshine, chattering away as the duck and gulls fly by! Sounds like a ton of fun, but I'm sure nothing beats greeting your Mom at the door after a long day, snuggling up with her, lovin' on her, and she with you, each and every night! Your Mom is one lucky lady, having a best furkid in you, and your Mom's pretty special too! And tonight, when your Mom gets home, I hope your evening is even more special, that you're spoiled the max! Congrats, hugs and kisses to you Tyronne! I wish for you and your Mom many, many more happy, love filled years together!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Must be something about brown tabby boys. My big fella Don Juan (a ticked mackeral tabby) will spend hours on my lap or my shoulder. If I sit cross-legged, he will use my legs as a nest. Have a wonderful day of bird-watching, beautiful boy!
    [b]"Virtue is triumphant only in theatrical productions." --The Mikado

Tyrone - Congratulations on being named COTD! You are indeed a handsome and very charming boy and certainly deserve this honor. You could be a twin to our Copernicus - both in looks and personality. Copernicus also loves to get water from the faucet and he calls out when he's ready for a drink - just like you do. He also greets us at the door each day and then follows us around (especially his Mommy). Only thing is - Copernicus isn't a lap cat :-( He certainly likes to snuggle at night, but he just won't sit on my lap. Oh well, maybe if I read him your story, he'll realize that being a lap cat is really a good idea. We wish you much happiness Tyrone!
    P.S. - if you want to see Copernicus - you can check out his website: http://home.att.net/~copernicus_cat/