Thread: Little boy selling puppies...

Little boy selling puppies...

I got a phone call yesterday from my best friend. She said there was a young boy selling puppies out of a Rubbermaid bin outside the front of the store. I immediately called Animal Control and they said that because it was on private property, there was nothing they could do.

I called my friend back and told her to go back into the store and tell the management, as there are "No Solicitation" policies in stores. She went and spoke with the manager and he said, "Thank! I'm on it!!" She said he sounded like he had dealt with this problem before. I only wish I could've gotten down there in time, give the kid $20 for he puppies and brought them to the Humane Society where they'd get good homes.

Susie said when she left the store, the kid was gone.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Oh how sad... I hope the puppies are safe and I PRAY that it was something the boy's parent's put him up to and not something he thought up on his own.
    ~Angie, Sierra & Buddy
    **Don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die!**

I suffer from multiple Shepherd syndrome

I Pray that they were old enough to leave their mum!

Critter Mom to: Zoe-Rott/Pit Mix, Chloe- Persian, Lisa & Lola-Hermit Crabs, COMING SOON Pinky Pie-Cornsnake

Sparklecoon,

That was my first thought. I KNOW that kid's parents were somewhere in vicinity, because there is no WAY a 9 year old boy could haul a bin full of puppies.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Disgusting! I probably would have done the same thing you wanted to do and scooped them all up.

Critter Mom to: Zoe-Rott/Pit Mix, Chloe- Persian, Lisa & Lola-Hermit Crabs, COMING SOON Pinky Pie-Cornsnake