Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Happy Tehya Day....by Tehya.....

Happy Tehya Day....by Tehya.....

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PT,

Today is a happy day! It's one whole year that I have lived with my family!

This is the first picture my Mom ever took of me. This was just after my Auntie Debbie got me out of that awful jail place where they were gonna kill me! I was a repeat offender and my owners wouldn't post my bail--they are the dummies who tied me up with a little rope, like that was gonna work! I woulda got sent to the bridge later that day if Auntie Debbie hadn't been all confused! She thought I was a border collie when she saw my picture on the jail website. She rescues border collies, but it turns out that I ain't all border collie and I ain't all husky so I couldn't get into a rescue. and the shelter was full to the rafters! Fortunately, I am kinda irresistable and Auntie Debbie decided to help me anyway.

At first my Mom said, "NO! We can't have that dog. That dog is a girl and a puppy! We can't have that! NO!". Like I said before I am irresistable though and after a week or so, Mom said "ok, we will see if she fits in". Auntie Debbie's old border collies(they are ancient) were greatly relieved to see me go! My Mom says life ain't been the same since that day and it certainly ain't been dull!

I thought I was in doggy heaven! I was outta jail, not tied up and there were dogs everywhere for me to play with!

Especially this one! My Anvik! My bestest buddy and my most favorite toy! I loved him at first sight and I still love him best of all!

Mom says I am lucky Anvik is such a gentle, patient boy. I say he's lucky to have me! What did he do with himself before me!?

My adventures started right away--I spent my second day here at the vet!

That's why you don't see pictures like this anymore! Heyoka bonked me on the head and broke my head bone! I still have a dent from that! Heyoka isn't allowed to play with me anymore. I would play with him, but Mom freaks out!

I love her, so I try to keep the Mom freaking out to a minimum! It doesn't always work out though!

.............more coming...........................................
    If you are lucky enough to find a way of life you love, you must find the courage to live it.
    --John Irving

I've had lots of adventures in the past year!

At first I had to stay on a leash for them!

Then I learned my new name and to come when Mom calls me, especially when she uses the "I MEAN IT" voice! So I get to run around off my leash sometimes.

I have been partying at Miss Michelle's cabin!

Her dogger, Popeye, is one of my buddies! We go running sometimes!

I have helped Mom split wood!

I have taken care of a couple of stray doggers until their people tracked them down! I am the hostess with the mostest!

I went swimming in a raging river!

I taught Pacer how to play, cuz I'm nice that way!

still more coming!
    If you are lucky enough to find a way of life you love, you must find the courage to live it.
    --John Irving

I've done lots of wrassling!

I've learned how to be a sled dog and I'm gonna be a lead dog someday!

I love to run! It's heaps of fun! That's me in the middle beside Sundin.

It's exhausting being me! Good thing I'm allowed on the couch!

I've had some calamaties too! There was that broken head thing; then I got stuck trying to go under a gate; then I got my head stuck in the ropes on the sled(when it was summer!) and almost strangled myself; then I ate all those foxtails and hadda have surgery to get them out of my throat; just a few days ago, I got a bone stuck on my teeth and freaked out! Yup, never a dull moment. Mom says sometimes I am too curious for my own good and for her sanity!

Mom says she is very glad she ignored her better judgement(whatever that means) and brought me home. I am glad too! I have good friends, a nice warm house, yummy foodies, I don't have to be tied up, I can run around lots, I have lots of adventures and fun. Even when I'm rotten, my people are nice to me! Yup, I'm glad I got to live here.

Happy Tehya Day everyone!
    WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    Tehya
    --John Irving

A whole year, Tehya? You know sweetie, in many ways it seems more.

What a year you have had! I don't think a doggy has ever had a better time. I hope that this year is every bit as good for you, and that we get to enjoy in with you.

Have a great day Tehya.

WOOOOOOOOO

Happy Tehya Day to you too you lucky girl!

Critter Mom to: Zoe-Rott/Pit Mix, Chloe- Persian, Lisa & Lola-Hermit Crabs, COMING SOON Pinky Pie-Cornsnake

You have had a very exciting year, little lady. And I am very glad you got to live there, too. Not many people could keep up with you on all of your exciting adventures, but you found yourself a special Mom who can. I have a feeling you are in for a lot more adventures in the years to come, and I just hope Mom's camera holds up.
    Hmm...Teyha Day, I wonder if we can get the day off for that.

Happy Tehya day to you too! Hehe, i love this pic:

well happy 1st year!! the first year of the rest of your life in a great home!!

congrats sweetie... we also are happy mommy gave in we love your adventures and are always looking forward to what would be your next move....

Happy Tehya Day!!
    Corinna´s Christmas Card Swap ´06
    dedicated to a lovely woman who won many hearts along her life...........
    she will be deeply missed.......Thank you for letting us be a part of your life, you will surely remain in ours FOREVER........R.I.P. Dear Corinna

Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful dude that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

notes-to-my-husband blog

http://365project.org/isabelle/365

1 year already, that's hard to believe. Tehya if you have done all of this in just 1 year I can't imagine what all the years ahead will be like. Happy Tehya Day! I love your adventures.
    Amber: Mom to Connor, Carson, Sadie, Maggie and Grant

Tehya... you and your doggie buddies know what heaven on earth cuz you're there now!!!

Those pictures your mom posted are PRICELESS!!!!

Bless you little sweetie for making is safely through your first year!
    How's about you not make the rest of you years as "exciting" I don't think your mom's heart could take it!
    ~Angie, Sierra & Buddy
    **Don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die!**

I suffer from multiple Shepherd syndrome

Happy Tehya Day! Already? Tehya, you're such a beauty and I can see you keep you mom on her toes! I love reading your threads.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Tehya!! I am one of your fans cutie. I am so glad mommy ignored her judgement and brought you home. What a heaven you live in. We love reading about your adventures and the fun you have each and everyday!!

I hope you have many many more years with mom and us hear at PT!

I've always loved that picture of her, the last one. Her eyes are amazing.

Happy Tehya Day!

Wow, I can't believe it has been a whole year. Tehya, I am head over heels in love with you. Please always share your adventures with us and please no more troubled ones

Happy Gotcha Day Tehya! We sure are glad your mom brought you home so we get to share in all your adventures!! And if she gest tired of you...tell her to ship you on down to Ohio. You match our color scheme!!!

Happy Tehya Day, precious Tehya! I'm so happy that I get the stories of all your adventures! You always make me SMILE! Hug, hug, hug! This photo makes my eyes all leaky, but in a happy way.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678