Thread: Bailey Boy!!

Bailey Boy!!

Yay A Chi for the DOTD!! Bailey I have to say I just love, love, love your brindle coloring! You are one handsome chi! I hope you get extra spoiled with extra treats today because it is YOUR SPECIAL DAY!!
    ~Traci, Duke, Champ, Chopper and Ryleigh

On occasion I have been know to speak Chopperese.

A LITTLE JERSEY BOY RUNS OFF WITH TODAY'S HONORS! Special congratulations to you Bailey! You make all of New Jersey proud today. Do you know that I ride through Somers Point each week on my way to Ocean City? I will have to keep my eyes open wide to see if I can spot you! What a special little boy you are! My dogs are impressed that you have already had a trip in a plane. They will probably never ever experience that. We also loved hearing about how you welcomed a new kitty into your home. What a sweetheart you are! I can't imagine a more fitting pupster to be our special Dog of the Day!

Bailey...You are just a cute little boy. I just love your color. I would love to play ball with you. I would give you all the tennis balls you wanted.
    Congratulations on DOTD. I hope your special day is special for you.
    A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

Handsome Bailey, happy Dog of the Day! I know you will have all the Chi fans here oohing and aahing!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hey there, cutie pie. You know, Bailey, Ocean City is within driving distance for me, too. I just may want to drive down there and check you out for myself cutie. It would be fun to watch you wrestle with your new little brother, or follow your big brother around. It sounds like you fit in perfectly, little man. Congratulations, Bailey, on being our very special Dog of the Day.

I love his coloring. Chi's are a new fancy of mine, and Bailey is a sweet one.

Beautiful Bailey

Great photo, Bailey! All of my girls think you are a total stud muffin! I have 4 female chihuahuas who would love to know you.

While I am not in New Jersey, I spent a bunch of summers at the Jersey shore. You are one lucky pup to be so close to the beach. One of my chihuahuas, Marina, has colouring that is very similar to yours. For a short-haired chihuahua, she has a ton of fur, and you look like you do too!

Congrats on being the Dog of the Day - my girl Penina was the DOTD on February 2 if you want to see her photo. She is about your age too!

Happy Dog of the Day to you, adorable Bailey! Add me to your ever growing list of adoring Pet Talk fans, sweetheart! Oh, what a cutie patootie, studly muffin of a Chi you are! Yes indeed, you have all of the Chi lovers here under your spell! It's clear you're Mom's a goner..can you blame her?! And you know what Bailey? You may be small in stature but you've got a lion-sized heart! What a good boy, caring for your little kitty bro as though he were your own! You're the best! Hope you and your doggie bro and kitty sib are all being spoiled rotten today, overdosing on loads of love, treats and fun adventures! Hugs and smoochies to you, adorable Bailey!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Bailey,

It's a pleasure to meet you Bailey boy. I love your pretty coloring.
    You sound like such a sweetheart, inviting a little kitty brother to come
    join the family too. I would love to play tennis balls with you sometime
    sweetie. Big congratulations on being chosen our DOG OF THE DAY.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Hi, Bailey! Yah! A Jersey boy today! You are a very handsome boy. I'm glad you are in a loving family and have a kitten to play with, too. Life must be pretty good for you. And it's good to be a mamma's boy, right? Lots of lovin for you Enjoy your special day with your family. Congrats on DOTD!