Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Vela's Ginger (03/04/08)

Vela's Ginger (03/04/08)

It is with such a heavy heart that I make this thread for Vela's beloved boxer girl, Ginger, who died suddenly and without explanation at Vela's feet not long ago. I don't know much more than this and obviously Vela was in a great deal of shock and distress. Just one moment she was here, the next she was gone.

Please keep Vela and her family in your prayers. Ginger was only 7 years old. She will be so very missed.

Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

OMG!!... when I read the headline I was like YAY!! new pics of Ginger.... but then I realized it was on Dog Memorial......

how sad for such a young dog.... and more sad when you have no idea why it was....

she will surely be missed.....I loved that brindle girl

I´m so sorry........
    Corinna´s Christmas Card Swap ´06
    dedicated to a lovely woman who won many hearts along her life...........
    she will be deeply missed.......Thank you for letting us be a part of your life, you will surely remain in ours FOREVER........R.I.P. Dear Corinna

Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful dude that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

notes-to-my-husband blog

http://365project.org/isabelle/365

OMG!
    I can't belive she's gone
    Vela I'm very very sorry for you and your family, this is so sudden.
    I know this might not help right now and I know she was young but I think it's easier when they pass by themselves then you don't have to make the decision.
    R.i.p Ginger
    See ALL my pets here
    Dogs:Pixie.Shrek
    Cats:Milo.Duck.Hank.Molly.Zoe

R.I.P:Thunder.Rockee

Oh my goodness (mouth gaping open and eyes getting leaky)!!!
    I can't believe this. I am so sorry.
    RIP Ginger
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Vela, I am so sorry for your loss! Ginger was such a beautiful girl. R.I.P Ginger, play hard at the bridge.
    Thanks so much Ashley for the siggy!
    Zoey Marie NAJ NA RN (flat-coated retriever)
    Wynset's Sam I AM "Sage" RA (shetland sheepdog)
    T.j (english setter)

I wish I could make it not so my friend. Your pain and shock, your frantic words 'She can't be dead.' My own shock and I just sat there so frozen and it seemed like it was some other world and some unreal thing I was seeing and hearing. And now as the shock slides away the grief pours in. I wish I could make it not so. All my love to you. Hold Cracker and Soda close to you. I'll be here for you through this. *weeping*
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

My heart sank when I saw this, I thought surely there must be some mistake I am under the Memorial section. Then as I read I realized with a very sad and heavy heart (and major LES) that it was so true. Vela I think of your babies often as we share the same passion for the boxer breed and always watch for pictures of them. My heart goes out to you and your family. I know that your loved this beautiful baby girl, we all did. I know the loss of a dearly beloved pet is a very hard thing, sudden, planned, or drawn out but at least she was able to go in her own time and did not suffer with long term illnesses.

We will forever miss you Ginger girl. Run free and crazy doing the boxer butt wiggle until you meet your loving family again.

((HUGS)) ((HUGS)) and more ((HUGS)).
    [
    ~Traci, Duke, Champ, Chopper and Ryleigh

On occasion I have been know to speak Chopperese.

My heart also dropped when I saw this title. I am so very sorry on the sudden loss of your little girl.

I tried several times to say more, then I just erased it. I really don't know what else to say. At least it was quick and easy for her and she was with the people she loved. I am so sorry. {{{Hugs}}}

I am so sorry. What a horrible shock this must be, big hugs to you Vela.
    don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die....

I have been frosted!

Thanks Kfamr for the signature!

Oh, Vela, I am so very sorry for your loss. Hugs, hugs, hugs.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

This is such a shocker...
    Vela, I hope you find something that helps you achieve some peace. This must be like a nightmare... I wish I could find better words to say. I'm sorry.

Huge ((((((((hugs))))))))) and good vibes headed your way. You and all of your family will be in my thoughts.

Vela, no ones can describe how sorry I am. WE KNOW how much you loved sweet Ginger. I am so so sorry. Please accept my deepest condolences. You and your family will be in my prayers.

R.I.P sweet girl.

I am so sorry for your loss. I can't even image how hard this has got to be. Sending you many ((hugs)).

My heart literally sank when I saw the thread title in memorial. I opened PT, saw "Vela's Ginger" in the index and just sat there staring at it a bit before opening.

It is so hard to read threads like these and so unfortunate that it happened to sweet Ginger so young. I hope she went peacefully knowing how loved she was, I'm sure she did.

{{HUGS}} Vela, I am thinking of you.

I am so, so incredibly sorry. Words always fail me at times like this, but please know that my thoughts are with you. ((((hugs))))