Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Jack

Jack: Now six months gone...

Dear my beloved Jack,

Or maybe one of your other many names, Jacko, Jacko pants, Sausage pants, tiger boy, Jack the lad, so many funny and silly names and you knew every one of them.

I will miss you for the rest of my life, I will think about you every single day.

I will tell people about you, how funny you were, the crazy funny things you would do, that would make us laugh so much.

I am sorry I could not have done more for you, but I hope you will forgive me.

You touched my heart and soul, and you have left a pawprint there for the rest of my life.

The times I spent with you, the joyous, funny, and happy moments are the best times I have ever had in my life, I want you to know you made me happier than I have ever been. I will remember those times forever.

Here are some pictures of us and you, and they show just how much you were loved, and how much you meant to us, what a character you were, and how funny you could be.

I will love you for the rest of my days, you will forever be in my heart.

Rest peacefully my love, and I will see you one day.

Your mummy, Kate.
    Last edited by CultureJunky; 09-11-2008 at 04:27 PM.

You settled in as soon as you arrived from Cat's Protection 3 and half years ago. You soon became my soulmate and we were best friends forever straight away!

You made us laugh so much with the funny things you would do!

You loved to cuddle and slob out and relax doing nothing!

You made me so happy, you were the most beautiful and friendly cat I could've ever wished for:

You made me so happy, and I will miss you for the rest of my life.

I love you Jack

I'm so sorry about Jack I don't go to the cat side so I don't know what happened to your boy, but what a lovely animal he was. Truly a gorgeous kitty. I'm so sorry that you lost such a good friend. God must have needed a funny, silly kitty to keep him company. Those photos you posted were so adorable, you can see the personality of Jack coming threw in them. What a lovely tribute you made to him.

What a lovely tribute to Jack. I am so sorry for your loss.

He really was a special kitty, wasn't he... funny, affectionate and looking so goofy. I can see why you were so loved. Just look at that sweet face!

I love the one on the fence, and the one before that, and the one where he and Sunny is looking out - that should be framed.

I'm glad you can keep him in your garden and will plant a rose for him. It will be a comfort I'm sure.

Rest in peace, sweet Jack! You will always have a place in your mummy's heart.

((((hugs))))

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Rest In Peace, Jack

Such a sad story. Rest easy Jack. Hope you had a safe trip to the Bridge. You will be missed.

Sas and her campers

These pictures are beautiful. A wonderful reminder of such a loved/loving cat.
    I am so sorry for your loss.
    RIP Jack
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Rest in Peace, Jack - or more appropriately, play nicely at the Rainbow Bridge, dear kitty!
    I've Been Frosted

What a wonderful and funny boy you were Jack. You were taken from us way too soon, but you will not be forgotten around here.

Rest in peace sweetheart.

I'm so very sorry. Keeping all of you in my prayers.

I was hoping for a much different outcome. I'm so sorry for your loss.

Here for such a short time, gone so quickly, but leaving an indelible mark on many, many hearts. RIP, sweet boy, and keep them all laughing at the Bridge while you wait for your sister and meowmie to join you!

I have just read through your other thread, and I am so very sorry for your loss. Jack had a lot of love and happiness during his time with you, and I am sure he loved every minute of it. {{{Hugs}}} RIP Jack.

What A Dear Cat Jack Is , And We Can See How He Left Such A Paw Print On Your Heart.
    Hes In Tasmania Having His First Dinner At The Steam Packet , And Then They Are Off To The Shot Tower Resort, And Then An All Night Party At The Henry Jones Art Hotel.
    Jack Misses You As Much As You Miss Him, And He Will Visit You From Time To Time To Ease Your Heart Until You Meet Again In Paradise.
    One Fine Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

What a fabulous Tribute to a wonderful kitty! RIP Jack!! You are greatly Missed!
    Maggie,

I didn't slap you, I just high fived your Face!
    I've Been Boo'd!!