Thread: Pebbles

Pebbles

hey , I thought a Flintstone -girl wourl pop up , but you are a lovely cat , Pebbles !!!! you are a beauty !!!

have lots of fun and some extra treats today !!!

Pebbles, what a wonderful cat you are! Such beautiful coat, face and the pinkest little ears. Have a lovely day and let your loving owner shower you with treats
    Nicole, Mini, Jasmine, Pickles, Tabasco, Schnaggles and Buffy

Precious Pebbles!!!

Oh, you are a cutie! Your soft, shiny fur, and your beautiful eyes! What a precious little girl. Enjoy your special day, Pebbles, as today's queen Cat of the Day! We loved meeting you!!!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Pride

Good Morning Pebbles, what a pretty cat you are and I love your name. Thank goodness your human adopted you and now you have a wonderful forever home. Congratulations dear, sweet Pebbles Our Very Best Cat of the Day. I'm sure your family will be giving you some very special treats on your very special day.
    Jackie, Miss Daisy and Perry

My Pebbles, you are a beauty! Look at you perched like a princess with your gorgeous fur and pretty green eyes. Congratulations for being Our Kitty of the Day!

Oh my goodness Pebbles, you are the most precious little princess!!! You popped up on my screen and remind me lots of my sweet baby Ziggy (one of my 3 cats)! I would love to hold your cute little baby face in my hands and kiss the top of your soft head! You look so snuggly! I can see why you bring your humans so much joy and love--you're truly Beautiful!!!! Enjoy your Special Day in our spotlight today, sweet angel! Hugs and Love to you!!!!

Hello Pebbles you beautiful girl! Your jewel eyes are so handsome - you remind me of my JC!

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!
    >^,,^<

Greetings Pebbles! What an adorable name you have sweetie! So fitting a lovely, delicate and demure little fur princess You are the picture of innocence! Your human was surely blessed the day you found her!! Congratulations to you dear Pebbles. Today we crown you our beautiful Cat of the Day! HUgs and snuggles to our most deserving honoree!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a little beauty you are, and you look like such a sweetheart, Pebbles. I'm so glad you brighten you humans day so much. Hope you get extra treats and scritchies on your special day!
    Tubby
    Spring 1986 - Dec. 11, 2004
    RIP Big Boy
    -----------
    Peanut
    Fall 1988 - Jan. 24, 2007
    RIP Snotty Girl
    -----------
    Robin
    Fall 1997 - Oct. 6, 2012
    RIP Sweet Monkeyhead Girl

Isn't she the best friend you could have? Hope pretty Pebbles has a long happy life with you.

Pebbles
    What a beautiful girl you are! I'm sorry to be late in posting but our internet provider was down all day. I'm glad they fixed it so I could see your sweet picture and tell you I hope your day was filled with fun and treats. Congratulations on being our sweet Cat of the Day today.

adorable cat, and I love the name!
    Faith in God