Thread: Sassy Sylvester

Sassy Sylvester

Well Sylvester, you give me hope that my 12 year old boy can do as well as you as he also moves on in life. I'm so glad to have met you today; I wish you and your family many more happy years together, and many more memories to make! Take care.

THE SENIOR CATS MICHAEL AND THE PRINCESS ARE NODDING AS THEY READ THIS AS THEY ARE 17 TOO , AND THEY KNOW THE CHALLANGE OF KEEPING THOSE YOUNG TURKS IN LINE.
    AND MY MICHEAL LIKE SYLVESTER MAKES SURE THAT HIS BOWL IF FILLED IN THE MORNING.
    HE WOULD LOVE TO SHARE HIS SCIENCE DIET SALMON WITH SYLVESTER AND DINE TOGETHER.
    SYLVESTER CERTAINLY DOES NOT LOOK ANYWHERE CLOSE TO BEING 17, A TRIBUTE TO THE LOVE AND TLC THAT HE HAS RECIEVED FROM HIS GUARDIANS.
    THE FOUND PARADISE HOTEL CATS ALL SEND A MATURE MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRE RERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWW TO SENSATIONAL SYLVESTER OUR MEWWWEST CAT OF THE DAY.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Wow, Sylvester! I know who is Top Cat at your house! You are most handsome, sir. Happy Cat of the Day! P.s., if you could encourage your dad to register for Pet Talk, I would love to see more of you and the cats under your supervision.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Greetings Sylvester, and a very happy Cat of the Day to you, sweet boy What a treat it is to see yet another dignified, tested, tried and true, seasoned citizen as our featured honoree! No doubt about it Sylvester, your rule the roost! (With a velvet paw, of course!) You may have slowed down a bit sweetheart, (don't we all) but when it comes down to spirit, you're still a kid a heart! What a lucky Dad, having you as there by his side these many years, as his true and steady best friend and loyal companion!!! Here's to many more happy, love filled years of friendship, for you and your Dad! Congratulations Sylvester! Hope the whole gang, human and furry, pull out all the stops, roll out the red carpet, making your much deserved day celeb a very special one Hugs and kisses to you, precious one!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Sylvester what a handsome fellow you are!!!

My 17 year old, Leonardo, sends greetings to you today too!!! He is happy to see a senior friend get honored!!!

We both hope you have a wonderfully fun day today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sylvester, you just prove that SENIOR CATS ROCK!!!!!!! I LOVE your attitude!! I think that alone will keep you going a few more years!!! HAPPY COTD!!
    Nine is Fine!!

May you be boss over your house for many more years, handsome Selvester. Congrats on being COTD!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Sylvester, what a handsome dignified gentleman you are! Of course all you tuxies always look so elegant and dressed to impress.

I have a special place in my heart for tuxies and I can imagine you are a treasured member of your household. No doubt you are "in charge"! So you keep on keeping everyone in line and make sure your meowmie/pawpie wakes up on time!

Congratulations to a most deserving COTD, sweet Sylvester!
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

Congratulations to handsome tux boy Sylvester on being today's wonderful Cat of the Day!
    I just love black and white kitties, especially senior ones with cute black nosies like my sweet 19 year old kitty Samantha.
    Sylvester, you keep on demanding your food and soaking up the sunshine, my cat Samantha says those are two key elements to enjoying a very long and happy life.
    I would love it if your owner could join Pet Talk and post some more photos of you sweet Sylvester.
    I hope you are very spoiled today and every day for many more years to come.
    RIP sweet Samantha
    6/26/88-8/28/08
    ----------------------------

Milly & Izzy

You sure a good lookin' old cuss Sly! I'm sure you DO run the house. It takes a tough ol' guy such a you to get to 17! Enjoy your special day!

one tuff Texan tuxie

Hi, Sylvester, despite your name I gather you are no puddycat! You look like a bit of a sweetie, though...May you live on many more years.

Kisses from
    MARTHA and Chloe
    My Sweet Tortie Posy
    (and a real Nosy Parker to boot)

IN MEMORIAM 3-29-07
    Julie the California Calico Princess
    "I'll be seeing you over the rainbow..."

Blog Entries

Sylvester

Mew, mew to you Sylvester! You don't look 17...
    Our purr~ents think your Paw-Paw is so lucky to have such a mighty fine feline rule the Palace.

All of us at our Palace -- KatMa, Paw-Paw, my baby brother Felix the Prince and I, Norman the King wish you continued good health, many more years and endless love.

You are very special.

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore