Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Daisy and Delilah's mom

I'm so glad you're doing well and the surgeries went well. You are very brave! I'm also glad the girls are being such good nurses. Our furry babies are good at turning frowns upside down

Keep up the good work on the recovery and keep your wonderful spirits up, too. Your high spirits is doing wonderful for your mending body

I hail from South Carolina, but Texas is where I hang my hat :)
    I'm a terrible friend for not keeping up with the progress of your surgery, but I am sure relieved to find out that you are on the upswing now! Great news, and happy healing to you!
    The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that is wrong with the world. - Dr. Paul Farmer

Thanks for the uppydate. It was good to hear a positive vibe in your *voice*. I can't wait for the day where you get to say unequivocably that you have no more pain.
    *Until one has loved an animal, a part of ones soul remains unawakened.* Anatole France

I'm happy to hear things are going well Terry and that your 'nurses' are doing a great job!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Quote Originally Posted by Daisy and Delilah
    Those days of alot of posting are coming soon.
    YAY!! I'm so glad that and that you are doing so well already. I hope the physical therapy won't be too hard on you. Give D&D special hugs from me for being "on the job" 24/7. Aren't they just the best medicine?

Thanks again to all of you!! I can't believe how wonderful this great community is. It's so comforting to have so much support.

I have delivered special hugs to D and D with pleasure. They are the just what the doctor ordered. It's times like these when you realize, even more, how precious your little buddies are. Without them, I would have given up. They provide unconditional love and support. They're always by my side. I need to get them something special when I am able to go shopping-it shouldn't be too long

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Terry, I'm sorry I didn't see this post sooner

I knew you were supposed to be having the surgery, but didn't remember when it was.

I'm glad to hear that everything is going well and the you have a couple of great nurses with you 24/7!

(((HUGS)))
    Anna

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

It is so good to hear that you are doing so well. I'm hoping that each
    day thing are looking better & you are feeling stronger. Then , look out
    shoppers, here you come.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

HUGS! Any idea when physio starts...or are they letting you go jogging on your own?

You were so worried about your job - the way things are going, you'll be ok!

More prayers for continued wunnerful healing!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

More thanks going out to everybody

Candace, physical therapy started the day after the first surgery. They even have you do PT with no knee. It consisted of nothing but moving sideways and forward by sliding your good foot but they have to keep you moving.
    PT started the day after for the 2nd one too. They start it in the hospital and assign a home health care agency to you if you're going home. I'm already having pretty heavy workouts when the PT lady comes to visit. She is amazed at how much I can do after only a week. I told her that I am so ready to get up and get moving again, nothing will stop me. Pain, what's that??

Fortunately, everything has gone so well, my job is going to let me come back. They have been super nice about it and I couldn't be more thankful. I have been reminded of how great my workplace is and how many wonderful people I work with. With Pet Talk and my family and friends, I am blessed and surrounded by wonderful people.

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

YEAH!!! So glad you are on the mend! Hope you are up and runnin soon!

I'm glad to hear that everything is going well for you and I hope that you'll recover quickly.