Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Daisy and Delilah's mom

I'm happy to read your update!!
    ~Angie, Sierra & Buddy
    **Don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die!**

I suffer from multiple Shepherd syndrome

Quote Originally Posted by Daisy and Delilah
    Yesterday morning I was given the best possible news. No infection at all.
    YEEEAAAAAY!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Wonderful news Terry! I know the girls are ready to provide a little extra lovin' for you as you recover from the surgery tomorrow, even if that just means keeping your lap warm. Soon you will be the bionic woman! I shouldn't poke fun because the way my knees feel at times I will be right behind you. Hope to hear that all went well!

I'm so glad to hear it went well. I hope you are pain free now and will get better each day!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Glad to hear that you are doing well!

Good luck for part two tomorrow.

What a great update, Terry! I am happy to hear you're okay. Update us tomorrow when you get your new knee.

Quote Originally Posted by Daisy and Delilah
    I came home last night for one day (my insurance wouldn't pay for me to stay there for no reason). I was thrilled to see my girls. They were happy to see me too. Their nursing skills are great!!
    First. Dear Daisy and Delilah, I knew you would be great nurses!
    Second. Dear D&D's Mom. The insurance wouldn't pay for one overnight. On the one hand, this makes me want to stand up and shout things it's not appropriate to type into my post. On the other hand though, since your knee is not infected, it makes me want to say good, get the heck out of there, because hospitals these days are good places to get infections. Buh-bye, hospital. D&D's Mom, I'll keep praying! HUGHUGHUGHUGHUG
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Wheee - it is just one more day until you have a new knee! And I am glad you are home with the fur-nurses. The two times I was hospitalized for my asthma, I spent the entire time saying "I'd get better faster at home ..."
    I've Been Frosted

Glad to hear so far so good. Thinking of you and hope you heal quickly.
    ~Traci, Duke, Champ, Chopper and Ryleigh

On occasion I have been know to speak Chopperese.

Terry, I am glad you are doing well.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Thinking of you this morning. Hopefully your hospital stay won't be too long as we will miss you something fierce. I can't imagine what it must be like having *no knee*. Yikes.
    *Until one has loved an animal, a part of ones soul remains unawakened.* Anatole France

So...how are you doing?

I see you have been posting some today. How about a little uppydate on how you are doing with the new parts? I know you haven't been gone all that long, but even so, we've missed you.
    *Until one has loved an animal, a part of ones soul remains unawakened.* Anatole France

Quote Originally Posted by Rachel
    I see you have been posting some today. How about a little uppydate on how you are doing with the new parts? I know you haven't been gone all that long, but even so, we've missed you.

You sure are missed here. I hope things are going smoothly & you'll soon
    be on the mend & feeling better.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Thanks for bumping this back up, Rachel. Actually, I got excited for a minute thinking that it may be an update. But let me add my voice to those that miss you and are hoping that your recovery is easier this time. Take it easy and let the girls help you out a little.

First of all:

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! to all of you. You are a great bunch of people.

I am, of course, back home now and on the mend. After two major surgeries in a week, I actually feel pretty great!! I have been so fortunate to have this thing work out as well as it has considering all the darkness that I experienced prior to now.

I have the new knee in and it feels so solid and wonderful. I have a nurse and physical therapist coming over to monitor me and all is well.

I try to post as much as I can in one sitting and I'm sorry if I don't get to all the threads I would like to. Those days of alot of posting are coming soon.

I want to thank all of you again for all the support I have gotten. It's been such a comfort. My two nurses are on the job 24/7 and doing a wonderful job. What would I do without my girls? Through all the darkness, they were always a bright source of light for me and could always put a smile on my face. I missed them so much while at the hospital but I told them I'm here to stay now.

I love you all!!

Terry

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!