I was watching the Ask Aida show the other day.

Talk about BORING. IT's the old Tyler FLorence show-the one with the Gal who can't boil water sidekick-this time it's a dopey male computer nerd sidekick.

-----------

AB is too hyper and showy-enough.

Here are two more instances of why the TVFN channel is getting less and less time on the tube in my house.

They didn't happen on the food channel but-I was flipping the channels and came across Mario B. cooking on the Martha Stewart show, on the next channel Paula Deen was on one of the shopping networks.

Mario made some kind of focaccia (sp?) and Martha was 'helping' -Now, why does SHE have to do the same recipe as the cook? She was her usual Anal Retentive self-Mario made a mess and Martha had to make her batch of dough perfectly.....MB looked like he was peeved by the time they were finished with the segment.

-----

I then flipped it back to the Paula Deen sell-a-thon. She was selling some pre package stuff she put together......during the cooking and tasting she is talking to the host, some doofus guy that they spoofed on Saturday night live once-PD interrupts the host and starts to laugh about a piece of food she spits onto the guy jacket. She laughs again, then reaches over, picks the food off of his jacket and then puts it back in her mouth.

I quickly turned the channel.....

EWWWWW!!!