Thread: Scout, the happy dog

Scout, the happy dog

Hi Scout,
    My beagle harrier Tex and all his dogs and cats family are wishing you a million tennis ball to have fun! Enjoy your day and congratulations to be DOTD.

Congratulations to you today Scout! As the mom of a standard poodle who lives only for her balls and fetching I totally understand your passion. When I first saw you I said to myself "oh we have a Swissie (Greater Swiss Mountain Dog) as Today's Dog." I see that your ancestry is a bit *up in the air* but no matter - you are as cute as cute can be! If your mom still wants to search out your family tree she might find some sennenhund genes mixed in there. We are so glad that you found a happy forever home where life is good!

Scout......Congratulations on DOTD. I got to see what a handsome boy you are. Scout, I am so glad that you have found a loving home. Scout, I
    love playing tennis to. I would love to play tennis ball with you.
    You are so pretty. I just love your color.
    A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

Yeah Scout!
    Congrats to you for being today's Dog of the Day!

Rescue doggies are the best!!

I hope your mom and dad spend extra time throwing the ball for you today!
    ~Angie, Sierra & Buddy
    **Don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die!**

I suffer from multiple Shepherd syndrome

Good morning, Scout! What a terrific story, I just loved learning about you and all your fun adventures now that you have a furrever home! I do bichon rescue, and cat rescue, so I know what you mean that rescue pets ROCK! My Lacey is addicted to tennis balls as well. Her 'new' favorite is an Air Dog, it has a squeaker in it! Have a great day, I am sending hugs for your mom and Dad to deliver to you. Celebrate, because you are . . . DOG OF THE DAY!

Scout

Scout,
    I loved your happy story!
    You sound like a true angel. I'm glad you have such a wonderful family to love you and whom you can love in return.
    You are right, mixed breeds and rescues are the best.
    Lots of doggie kisses to you!

Scout, you're such a cutie! I'd be happy to play tennis ball with you. Happy Dog of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Super Scout !!!

Hi there, buddy!! You have had alot to endure in your four years haven't you, Scout? What a great story you wrote about yourself. It's a pleasure to get to meet you today and congratulate you on being our very handsome DOTD. If you visit us, we would throw tennis balls for you too. Please tell the family to give you some kisses from us and some for the fursibs too. We wish you happiness always!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny(Not For Long?) Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

What a pleasure to meet you today, Scout. I think you wrote a wonderful introduction to yourself and your family. What a smart and handsome boy you are. I am sure you family will have a lot of fun spoiling you and playing ball with you today, as you celebrate your very special day. And I agree with you, Scout, rescue and mixed breed dogs are the best. Congratulations, handsome, on being our very deserving Dog of the Day.

Scout what a handsome fellow you are!!!

I'm so glad you have a wonderful loving family now!!! What a close call you had.

It sounds like you have full and happy life and are enjoying yourself to the full!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Dog of the Day!!!

I hope you get a few treats today too!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi Scout,

What a handsome pup you are. I am so happy your family found you.
    They were just waiting & hoping to get a sweet friend like you.
    Wishing you many happy tennis ball moments and hugs to celebrate
    your special day as our DOG OF THE DAY.Hugs & kisses sweetheart.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

What a hansome boy you are, and such a beautiful story! Congrats on being our wonderful dog of the day. I hope you get a extra tennis ball throw today!
    Thanks so much Ashley for the siggy!
    Zoey Marie NAJ NA RN (flat-coated retriever)
    Wynset's Sam I AM "Sage" RA (shetland sheepdog)
    T.j (english setter)

Happy Dog of the Day to you, precious Scout! What a joy it was meeting you today sweetheart, reading all about the happy, love filled life you are leading, at long last!!! My heart breaks, reading of the horrific early years of your life, your struggles and sadness, but thanks to your wonderful Mom and Dad, those days are slowly dissolving into nothing more than a distant memory!

It was a long and winding road that led you to your forever family Scout, but finally, finally, you are just where you belong, in the loving, caring arms of two humans, and two fursibs, who will love you always and forever, unconditionally! What a heartwarming, life affirming Cinderfella tale is yours!

You are so right, Scout. "All American" rescue pups are simply the best; the love you give we humans in return for being given a second chance at happiness, priceless! Your success story is truly an inspiration to us all Scout, and brings to my mind a quote I recently read..."rescue a stray, receive love every day." God Bless you Scout, for being the best, most loyal and loving best friend a human could ever hope for!

Congratulations, hugs and kisses to you, precious Scout! I hope you and your dear Mom and Dad, Isabelle and Snow, are all enjoying a very happy day, celebrating your much deserved day of honor!

Long and happy life to you, sweetheart!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hi, Scout! You are a very handsome boy. Your story was very good, and I'm glad it's a happy ending for you...or actually a happy new beginning! It's great you have other doggie and kitty siblings to play with and a mommy and daddy who love you so much. Enjoy your special day today. Congrats on DOTD and have fun!

Blog Entries

Scout

Hi Scout -- You are so handsome! Our KatMa had a sweet little Beagle girl named Bobby (Roberta). You stole our KatMa's heart today. What a rescue story you are.

We're thrilled that one kind-hearted doggie lover lady saved you and brought you to the place where you met your Momma and Paw-Paw. I, Norman really understand: my humans (??, being generous here, calling them humans) brought me to our veterinarian, asking her to put me down! My vet does not put down healthy animals and insisted they sign me over to her. Then she saved me for my KatMa & Paw-Paw. Didn't bother my purr~ents that I was close to 10 years old. Later they let my baby brother, Felix adopt them. Felix will be 3 in August and I celebrate turning 12 in May. Felix, as a wee kitten, was found in a garbage bin. Our purr~ents don't understand their species one bit -- do yours?

Anyhow, great to know you have a nice dog sibling and a sweet kitty too -- party & celebrate today being our DOTD, and mostly celebrate having wonderful purr~ents who love you now and forever.

Did We mention you're a really handsome dog?

Lots of kittykisses and human kisses from our Palace to yours; enough for you and your siblings.

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore