Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: i want opinions on Diet Pills please......

That's a medical question - your nurse practitioner can answer it! NPs rule.

Love, Columbine

My friend lost her daughter four years ago due to diet pills. Tracy was 27 and healthy. She had a stroke and died in the hospital several days later. These pills wreck havic on the heart often causing irregular heartbeats and increasing blood pressure. High blood pressure often has no warning. Eating healthy and exercising is the only way to really lose those extra pounds.

My daughter ended up in the hospital thanks to a mixture of diet pills and caffeine.... she wanted to lose her baby weight and stay awake. Best way to lose weight is by the good old fashion mixture of eating sensibly, making good choices, portion control, and exercise. Anything else will just make you yo-yo.

Weight Watchers!!! It shows you how to eat right AND lose weight. Both my daughter and I have lost weight on it.

Those diet pills have tons of caffeine in them. I don't trust them.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!