Thread: Hello!

Hello!

Hi im new here to pet talk!
    Ive been looking at a few threads and it seems like evryone knows each other.
    Id like to be part of the group if anyone will let me in.
    Thanks

Welcome to Pet Talk! Tell us about yourself, and your pets! My name is Karen, I am one of the moderators, and my current pet is Miss Hoppy, she's the little brown bunny you see as my avatar.
    I've Been Frosted

Nice to meet you!
    I currently have two cats. One full grown siamese and a half siamese black kitten.The siamese is Sim-Sim and the kitten is Petal.
    I have a salamader we call Billabong.
    I have two budgies (not tame) Lorry and Mercedes.(Their brother ferrari died from one of Sim-Sim's attempts to get moving food)
    I have one yellow canary called Chippy.
    I have 3 russian dwarf hamsters: Ollie, Oudi and Opel. My brother was teachin me car names at the time and they were moving so fast when i got them that it actually suited them!
    My brothers hamster Bite-Me is also a russian dwarf.
    I have 16 fish that i dont know the types of except the two angel fish and the suckerfish.
    You might be thinking that this is a lot of animals to look after but we get along great.
    I look after my hamsters and my brother looks after his.I also look after the salamander as he is mine and i have fish feeding duty.
    My mom looks after the birds and the cats although the black cat is my fathers.
    We all help clean the fish tank every now and then.
    My avatar is not my siamese but i love siamese cats so much i just decided i would have one as my avatar!
    I love my animals and ive been looking at petoftheday for months. Ive just foudout about pt and im looking foward to being a part of it.
    "When rats leave a sinking ship, where exactly do they think they're going?"
    -- Douglas Gauck

[IVE BEEN FROSTED!!

And Defrosted!

LOL

Hi trisst, and welcome to Pet Talk! I'm David p and I live in Pittsburgh, Pa. I take care of three cats, Nikki, Daisy, and Marigold. I volunteer with a cat rescue in Pittsburgh also. Before I had these three I owned two siamese, Frederica and Thai. Frederica passed away from a massive blod clot in the arery to her back legs at the age of twelve, and I had Thai from a kitten in 1981 until she passed away from old age in 2003 at the age of 22. Trisst, I hope you stay here and post often, but watch out this site is addictive!!

Thanx!
    Im sorry about your siamese but its nice to know you have new cats.
    I have a question maybe u can help me.
    Why does almost everyone's signature say I AM FROSTED?
    -- Douglas Gauck

[IVE BEEN FROSTED!!

And Defrosted!

LOL

Trisst, I'm not quite sure about that either. I believe it's a leftover fom a game played on Pet Talk a while ago and people just kept the phrase under their signature. By the way, at the top of my signature are pictures of Thai and Frederica. Thai was a beautiful bluepoint siamese and Frederica was a beautifl sealpoint siamese. I miss them both.

Hi there, and WELCOME!!! As David P cautioned, this site CAN be addictive, lol.

I am Sandie. I have 10 cats, 3 dogs, one foster dog, and a fish tank with about a dozen tetras of various types. I did feral cat rescue and bichon rescue, and learned that I can NOT foster! So I am cutting back on my rescue work for the time being.

You have a nice variety of pet! We LOVE photos on this site, so feel free to post pics of yours. (Hint, hint.) Just start posting and folks will get to know you. Before you know it you will have plenty of furrends in PT Land!

Im trying to get photos of my pets onto my laptop but its proving difficult. Ill ask my dad for help next week.
    Sandie you are so lucky to have so many dogs and cats. Im sure they are a lot of trouble at times but i always admire people who rescue pets and look after them. I would do that but my parents wont let me and im a little short on money so...
    David p: I didnt notice it before but i can see your siamese now. They look beautiful. I dont know what kind my siamese is i'll tell you later when i find out.
    Thx every1 for being so nice im reall enjoying PT!
    -- Douglas Gauck

[IVE BEEN FROSTED!!

And Defrosted!

LOL

Hello and welcome to Pet Talk!!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Thanks for everything im starting to get how PT works now. Any more questions ill post them here!
    -- Douglas Gauck

[IVE BEEN FROSTED!!

And Defrosted!

LOL

Welcome to pt. I'm Breanne and I have 3 dogs, 2 cats, and over 100 fish. Hope you enjoy pt!
    Thanks so much Ashley for the siggy!
    Zoey Marie NAJ NA RN (flat-coated retriever)
    Wynset's Sam I AM "Sage" RA (shetland sheepdog)
    T.j (english setter)