Thread: A bad day fishing..

A bad day fishing..

Is supposed to better than a good day at work....

-------------------

Fisherman sells canine rival

A Croatian fisherman is selling his pet dog because it kept catching more fish than him.

Slobodan Paparella from the Adriatic island of Lastovo said he was fed up with being embarrassed in front of his fishing pals.

He said that most days when he went fishing he would catch only the odd fish - but that his Irish setter Lipi would jump into the water and use her jaws to catch dozens of fish.

Paparalla said the last straw was when he tried to reel in a 15lb fish but lost it at the least second - only to see Lipi jump in and catch the fish with one bite and bring it back to shore.

He said: "The other fishermen were all laughing at me. I have no choice but to sell the dog because it keeps humiliating me."

lol, clearly he is to stupid to use this fish catchin dog as an advatage, I mean really, he could be the one laughing at his fishing pals while they do all this work, and all he has to do is pull up a lawn chair, grab a good book and have his dog do all the work lol
    Shayna
    Mom to:
    Misty-10 year old BC Happy-12 year old BC Electra-6 year old Toller Rusty- 9 year old JRT X Gem and Gypsy- 10 month ACD X's Toivo-8 year old pearl 'Tiel Marley- 3 year old whiteface Cinnamon pearl 'Tiel Jenny- the rescue bunny Peepers the Dwarf Hotot Miami- T. Marcianus

"sister" to:

Perky-13 year old mix Ripley-11 year old mix

and the Prairie Clan Gerbils

I would just let the dog fish and sit back and enjoy the sun! I'd make sure the pup got some fish too for her hard work