Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: --updated page 48--Rockee's time too?

My heart just breaks for both of you and your family, I am so very sorry that Rock has to go now too so soon after Thunder. I lost both of my elderly dogs with in two years of each other and I thought that was just torture, I can't even begin to imagine the short time you have had to deal with both of them now. My prayers and my thoughts are with all of you, you have made the right decision for yourselves and most importantly for Rock, who is after all the one that really matters in a situation like this. I think the Dr is completely right to not let it get the point where there is guilt and shame and the feeling that they have not done what they know to do, try to just hold onto all the wonderful loving memories you have and make alot more this week, takes tons of pics and just have as many cuddle moments as you can, trust me you will thank yourself later.

God be with all of you and with Rock during your journey ahead and know that you are supported and are doing what is best for your precious dog.

Regardless of what anyone may think of me, I'm not here to cause trouble.

I just wanted to say that I'm sad to hear that Rockee is going to the RB tomorrow and I know how difficult and heartbreaking the decision is for the family. I hope Rockee goes peacefully and you all have lots of good memories and pictures of her to keep with you forever to remember her by.

RIP Dusty July 2 2007 RIP Sabrina June 16 2011 RIP Jack July 2 2013 RIP Bear July 5 2016 RIP Pooky June 23 2018. RIP Josh July 6 2019 RIP Cami January 6 2022

Thanku Catlady, we need all the support we can get....