Thread: Cotton

Cotton

Another truly beautiful COTD! I hope your hoomans wait on you paw and paw
    Give £1 for a poundie www.songfordogs.co.uk

Cotton

Congratulation Cotton. You are one beautiful kitty. And lucky too! I simply love your fluffy tail.......I could look at your photo all day. Again, congratulation for being the Cat of the Day!

Cotton

You are more fox looking than cat; love the tail. Good thing your Mom found you when she did; now you are a wonderful family. Keep those foster kitties in line, ok?

Wow, Cotton, you are gorgeous! I just cannot stop looking at your pretty picture. Enjoy your day, sweetie, being carried around and spoiled, as you celebrate being Cat of the Day.

WOW, that is one gorgeous cat! Enjoy your special honor, honey!

Cotton, you are absolutely beautiful from the tabby M on your head to your fluffy, floofy, plush tail! How wonderful that you found your family and now take care of your people and foster kitties. I could look at your photo all day, too! Happy Cat of the Day to you!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

What a beautiful kitty you are Cotton. Congrats on being COTD

Cotton you are stunning!!!

What a character you are!!! You know just how to keep the youngsters in line, eh? Sniff, smack, bath!!! That certainly would have kept me in line as a youngster I can tell you!!!

I hope you have a wonderfully fun day today and get spoiled rotten. You deserve it.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Congrats for being COTD today, Cotton. You are a beautiful kitty.

Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Greetings Queen Cotton; happy Cat of the Day to you,you gorgeous girl! Wow, what a lovely face, what a spectacular coat, what a fluffy tail...the fluffiest! You are truly deserving of your royal moniker, Cotton! And it's great to hear that all of your loyal subjects are falling nicely in line too, with the help of the occasional paw pat of course. Well, someone has to be in charge! hehe And I'm with you Cotton, proper grooming habits must be adhered to! I hope you and the entire furry gang all are being spoiled rotten, treated royally, given the red carpet treatment...you get the idea! Much love, hugs and kisses to you on your well earned day in the spotlight precious Cotton, with wishes for a very long, healthy and happy life with your wonderful family!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

POOR LITTLE COTTON, HOW WAS IT THAT YOU WERE ALL ALONE IN THE WOODS. WE PRAY THAT SOMEONE MEAN DIDNT DUMP YOU THERE TO FEND FOR YOURSELF.
    BUT YOU HAD THE GOOD FORTUNE TO RUN INTO YOUR GUARDIANS WHO GAVE YOU NOT ONLY A FURREVER HOME, BUT A CLOWDER OF CAT PALS AS WELL.
    YOU ARE INDEED ONE LUCKY CAT , COTTON AND THE LUCKY FOUND CATS ALL SEND A BORN UNDER A LUCKY STAR MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWW TO CUTE AS A BUTTON COTTON OUR MEWWWWESR CAT OF THE DAY!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS