Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pics of Ruby (DOTD 2/17/08) and her Chi Family

Pics of Ruby (DOTD 2/17/08) and her Chi Family

Hi All,
    I was asked to post more pics of Ruby. I am also including pics of the rest of the chis.

I hope that you enjoy them.

Kristi
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ruby1.jpg 
Views:	73 
Size:	304.5 KB 
ID:	38586   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ruby2.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	254.9 KB 
ID:	38587   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ruby3.jpg 
Views:	69 
Size:	223.2 KB 
ID:	38588   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ruby4.jpg 
Views:	68 
Size:	204.6 KB 
ID:	38589  

Quote Originally Posted by simplykristi
    I have sooo many pics of Ruby and the other chis. You might get tired of them. I will go over and read the instructions on how to post so you can see pics of the chis.

Kristi
    Wow, Ruby, long-haired lady, you are beautiful! I don't know any other Chihuahuas except those on PT (Daisy and Delilah, Chopper, Mister, Betina... I'm omitting someone ) ... and I've enjoyed getting to know all of them and more about the breed as well. And I can't speak for anyone else, but 2 feet of snow will fall in Chicago in July before I get tired of pictures.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Rosy

Hi,
    This is Rosy, the youngest of the chis at 4 1/2 years old. We adopted her in February 2004. We started out being her foster family. My dad and I drove in a snowstorm to pick her up from another volunteer with the rescue we adopted her from on Feb. 5, 2004. Two days later Rosy joined our family. She is a little social butterfly. The older chis like to pick on her tho.

Kristi

Name:	rosy1jan292008.jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	246.2 KB 
ID:	38590   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	rosy2.jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	233.5 KB 
ID:	38591   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	rosy3.jpg 
Views:	72 
Size:	251.8 KB 
ID:	38592  

Romeo

Hi All,
    This is Romeo, our only male chihuahua. He will turn six on Feb. 22nd. He's an absolute lovebug and has the best personality. We started fostering him on June 29, 2005. I officially adopted him on July 2, 2005. Romeo is not just my dog.. He's everyone's dog. Romeo had a good home with his breeder. We have had the opportunity to meet his breeder a few times. Romeo came into rescue because the male chis in his home were too dominating. His breeder own bred for show dog purposes only. I like to refer to Romeo and his chi sisters as Romeo and his harem.

Romeo does not like the camera very well.. I don't have as many pics of him as I do the others.

Kristi

Name:	romeo1jan292008.jpg 
Size:	249.6 KB 
ID:	38593   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	romeo2.jpg 
Views:	59 
Size:	237.9 KB 
ID:	38594   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	romeo3.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	192.8 KB 
ID:	38595  

Quote Originally Posted by cassiesmom
    And I can't speak for anyone else, but 2 feet of snow will fall in Chicago in July before I get tired of pictures.
    That goes for me too! Kristi, your dogs are absolutely precious. I enjoyed reading about each one of them. If Rosy ever gets tired of being picked on she can come live with me. Seriously, they are precious little dogs and I am totally smitten. As cassiesmom said, we have several chi owners here at PT and I know they will be chiming in on this thread at some point. Terry (mom of Daisy and Delilah) said that her two don't like to have their pictures taken either so Romeo we understand. What a life you have - a little guy with a harem!

Aww, your little Chis are adorable! Welcome to Pet Talk!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Tinkerbell

Hi All,
    Tinkerbell is my dog and my dog only. When I am around, no one is around. Tinker will be six yrs. old in June. I adopted her on June 13, 2004, as a 40th bday gift to myself. I first met Tinker the day before at the rescue organization annual alumni picnic. Tinker was originally rescused from the same puppymill as Rosy. Tinker was originally adopted by a college student in the Columbia MO area. After three months, the college student surrendered Tinker because she thought that Tinker was too hyper! Tinker hyper? I don't think so! Tinker just wanted attention and I don't think that the college student could give it to her. Today, Tinker is one spoiled rotten chi.

Kristi

Name:	tinker2jan292008.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	320.2 KB 
ID:	38596   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1389a_edited-1.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	277.2 KB 
ID:	38597   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0389_edited-1.jpg 
Size:	609.8 KB 
ID:	38598   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0015_edited-1.jpg 
Views:	63 
Size:	625.7 KB 
ID:	38599   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_9681_edited-2.jpg 
Views:	59 
Size:	389.9 KB 
ID:	38600  

Why don't I hear squeals of delight from the chi fans?! That's okay, I'm doing it myself Tinker, Romeo and Rosy ... you are precious! And all four, your photos are beautiful!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Thank you for all the great pictures of the babies. They are all so
    precious. The introductions let me see each one as an individual.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

They are delightful!!

Better not let Chopper see the girls; he'll want to join the harem - or start one of his own

Oh my goodness, I think I'm falling in love with Chihuahua's!!! We have got so many darn cute ones on this forum. I can't stand it!!
    Ruby and her siblings are absolutely adorable. I just love Tinker's coloring .
    Thanks for sharing all of them with us.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Each was is sweet in their own right. Cassiesmom, I was squealing, I just didn't get here until later.

Why don't I hear squeals of delight from the chi fans?! That's okay, I'm doing it myself Tinker, Romeo and Rosy ... you are precious! And all four, your photos are beautiful!
    I'M SQUEALING!!!! YAY MORE CHIS. My gang and I welcome you and all your furkids to PT. It is so much fun on here and educational too but we all LOVE pictures so don't ever think you have posted to many, is that possible? I don't think so.

... I'm omitting someone )
    Spanky, Joey, Kirby, Chewy, Tiger Lily, Misty, Daisy, Odie and Bikky (not sure if the last six are still on here though).
    Last edited by WELOVESPUPPIES; 02-19-2008 at 05:55 AM.
    ~Traci, Duke, Champ, Chopper and Ryleigh

On occasion I have been know to speak Chopperese.

Chopper is absolutely adorable! I love the coloring.

Kristi

BE STILL MY HEART !!!!

First off......THANK YOU PAM FOR THE HEADS UP!!!!!!!! I'm in Chihuahua heaven right now. Thank you so much for posting these pictures, Kristi. I just got home and read my PM's-it's made my day to see these little angels. I can feel the love and joy that these little dolls give us. Please please please give them all kisses from me and welcome to Pet Talk.

Mine don't like the camera for sure(thanks again, Pam) so that's why PT doesn't see much of them. Keep on posting and letting us know how these cuties are doing.

Terry

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!