Thread: Asking for prayers and good thoughts for my niece's husband UPDATE not good...

Asking for prayers and good thoughts for my niece's husband UPDATE not good...

My niece's husband Nick was admitted to hospital last night, he has been having some problems, they found he had a reflux problem going back to his kidneys,and he was supposed to have an operation for that, however he then developed a kidney infection, but the antibiotics don't seem to be working, he has some swelling in his legs now and it is causing him pain, however i might mention he does have psoriatic arthritis, so not sure if it is that or not, also he has some bleeding somewhere, they don't know where but it has shown up in his blood tests, the doctor admitted him yesterday and today he is undergoing a kidney biopsy,please pray that they will find out what is wrong and that it can be fixed and is not too serious, i am very worried.

Thanks for listening.

We finally have a diagnosis, it is not good i am afraid, Nick is suffering from a rare disease called Goodpastures disease,the prognosis is not good at all, i really cannot write much more, as i just don't feel up to it,please continue to pray hard for this young man, he needs all the help he can get. thank you. i just have to add this can be due to a viral infection or inhaling paint and solvents, Nick works as a panelbeater, he fixes your car when it is in an accident and spray paints them,Need i say anymore.
    Last edited by carole; 02-22-2008 at 11:53 PM.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

I am so sorry to hear that your niece's husband is Ill.. Wishing he to get well soon.. Sending Lots of Huggss & Prayers.. Keep us posted please..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Prayers and good thoughts heading Nick's way (and to you too)
    Give £1 for a poundie www.songfordogs.co.uk

Carole, I'm very sorry to hear about the health problems your niece's husband is going through. I'm sending giant Pittsburgh thoughts and prayers to him that he gets well and to you and your family to come through this crisis.

carole, i will pray for him.
    joyce who has princess peanut, spokesdog for the catpack, mojo, magic, kira and squirty, members of the catpack, angel duke, a good dog who is missed and angel alex the wonder dog, handsome prince.

Thank you all, i have nothing to report yet, he is still waiting for the biopsy,but i do think it is something to worry about,i just have to think positive and hope for the best, that it is fixable and he will be ok, he is only 25,too young to have these worries,please keep praying for him, much appreciated by us all.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

I am sorry that your niece's husband is ill. He will be in my prayers.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Carole, here's wishing good thoughts to Nick and adding to the prayers for him. I really hope that everything turns out okay.
    Lilith Cherry
    "
    "Love never claims, it ever gives. Love ever suffers, never resents, never revenges itself." -Mahatma Gandhi

Get well prayers have been sent to him.
    ~Angie, Sierra & Buddy
    **Don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die!**

I suffer from multiple Shepherd syndrome

Thanks everyone , your support and prayers and well wishes mean a lot to me and my family, nick is due to have his biopsy on thursday at nine am, that is your wednesday,so we will know more then hopefully, his tube is blocked so he will probably require surgery for that, i believe they can replace them, so i am told,but yes he is a pretty sick young man,this was so sudden, we are wondering now if he was mis-diagnosed with psoriatic (sp) arthritis,as all the symptons for that also are the same for kidney problems, the more we think about it the more we are convinced that doctor has made a rather serious mistake, i guess we will find out, this is so sudden, gone from having being told he has reflux, to a kidney infection to this and being hospitalised,very worrying time for us all especially my niece and sister, will keep ya all posted as soon as i know anything, thanks again.
    Furangels only lent.