Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Peppurr

Peppurr

I just wanted to let all of you know that Peppurr made his trip to the Rainbow Bridge.

He stopped eating last night, and he could barely move. By the time we got him to the vet, it was too late. His body temperature was 10 degrees below normal, and all of his organs were shutting down. We discussed his condition with the vet, and he said that he was too far gone, that there wasn't anything that they could do for him. We made the decision to have him euthanized. He passed away at about 3:30 pm.

I can't believe that I am never going to get to hold him again, or pet him, or kiss him, or see him. I miss him so much...

RIP Peppurr, I love you so much, I wish you could have stayed with me longer.

Peppurr
    March 31st, 2001 - February 15th, 2008

I know how much you loved Peppurr and what a good life he had. You made his time here special, and provided him with a wonderful home. You will always have great memories of Peppurr, he was such a sweet cat.

RIP sweet man, I will never forget you. You have a very special place in my heart. I am sorry your time here was short, but you are now free to play hard at the bridge.

• AMADEUS • AUGUSTUS • SEBASTIAN • THEODORE •

I am SO sorry! Good bye Peppurr, you were a very beloved cat, and will be greatly missed. RIP.

I am deeply sorry and sending all my thoughts to you right now. I loved to see pictures of Peppurr and his feline family. RIP Peppurr.

Oh no, how sudden! This makes it so much eassier for him, but so much more difficult for you. I am so sorry for your loss. Peppurr, play and romp free now at the Bridge!

OH NOT NOT DEAR PEPPURR!
    WE ARE STUNNED AND HEARTBROKEN AT THE FOUND CATS HOTEL AS PEPPURR WAS SO YOUNG.
    THERES A FLY IN MOVIE NIGHT IN AUSTRAILIA TONIGHT AND PEPPURR IS THE GUEST OF HONOR, AND WILL GO TO THE SNACK BAR BUFFET FIRST.
    AND YOU WILL SEE YOUR FRIEND PEPPURR , IN A FAR NICER PLACE AND PEPPURR WILL FIND A PLACE TO SEE YOU, AND YOUR CATS WHEN YOU ARE REUNITED IN LOVE.
    ONE FINE DAY.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

I am so sorry to read this! He was too young...and the handsomest Tuxie anyone could know. Too sudden...did the vet have any idea what happened?

HUGS - he was so loved, and he loved you. I hope that will comfort you in time.

Play happy at the Bridge, dear Peppurr.
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Peppurr will give a touch of Tuxedo class to the Rainbow Bridge.
    I'm sure is will be sorely missed here though. He was taken too soon.

I wish you sweet memories of this boy, until you are reunited. One Fine Day.

Godspeed to the Bridge, Peppurr

I'm so sorry to hear this. What a handsome boy he was. RIP Peppurr.
    Spoiled child, bad
    Spoiled cat, good

I am so sorry you lost Peppurr. Just know that he is happily playing with all the other RB kitties at the bridge, waiting for the day you and he will once again be reunited.

RIP Peppurr
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

What a shock! To go so quickly -with hardly any time to say goodbye.
    Sending my best thoughts to you- and that Peppurr will play happily at Rainbow Bridge.

Thanks everyone, your kind words really mean a lot to me.

Too sudden...did the vet have any idea what happened?
    He said he probably ate something toxic, I just wish I knew what it was.

Peppurr was a beautiful, handsome tuxie. Try to get some peace in the thought that he's well and resting now, soon to have the energy of a kitten so that he can play and romp and be the cat he was always meant to be. RIP, sweet Peppurr.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

My eyes teared the moment I saw his name. Tuxies have such a special place in my heart, and your Peppurr was one I loved. May his memory comfort you in time.

Hugs,
    Johanna

Oh my.... LES here. Sweet Peppurr. RIP sweet one, and play hard at the RB.

You will be greatly missed!
    Proud Meowmie of Sasha

RIP sweet Tabitha, my heart kitty. You are loved and missed every day. 1988 - 2010