Thread: Burglar

Burglar

You sound like a lot of fun! Congratulations on being COTD
    Give £1 for a poundie www.songfordogs.co.uk

Buglar!!! One handsome fellow!!! I can see why he is so loved! HAPPY COTD!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Now there is absolutely the cutest Burglar ever! Happy Cat of the Day, sweety! Have fun with your milk rings - my kitty loves them too. (P.s., if you could mew to your humans to register for Pet Talk, I'd love to see a lot more of you!)
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

** MANY MANY CONGRATS ON CAT OF THE DAY** Your so Sweet & Adorable.. I just love your name & story..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Burglar you certainly are charming!!!

I love your tiger stripes on your arms!!! I can see why everyone falls for you.

I hope you have a wonderfully fun day today!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Burgler, you sound like a lot of fun to have around. Congrats for being COTD!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Happy Cat of the Day to you, precious Burglar! Yep, we're all suckers for you, sweetheart Your name alone is enough to put a smile on anyone's face! Burglar, heart stealer and heart melter extraordinaire! How well you have repaid your humans' great compassion, being the most joyful, best furry friend a human, or a fur sib, could ever hope for! You and your family, better together, one heavenly match! Congrats on being crowned our most deserving honoree, Burglar! Heartfelt hopes that you and your two furry sidekicks are all being spoiled rotten today, treated to all your hearts desire! Hugs and kisses to you, precious Burglar!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

BURGULAR YOU ARE APTLY NMAED AS ONE LOOK AT YOU WOULD STEAL MOST CAT LOVERS HEARTS. YOU HAVE SUCH A HAPPY FACE WITH EYES STILL SPARKLE WITH MISCHIEF AND FUN, YET WITH LOVE FOR YOUR GUARDIANS TOO.
    THE LUCKY FOUND CATS ALL SEND A SPARKLING MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW TO BOUNTIFUL BURGULAR OUR MEWWEST CAT OF THE DAY!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Blog Entries

Burglar

Meeow to Burglar from me, Norman the King and my baby brother, Felix the Pest. Oops! a Freudian slip!! I meant to say Felix the Prince. You are one mighty fine looking feline and you remind me of me!

A similar situation here as both Felix and I stole our purr~ents hearts, so they rescued us! Worked out very well at our Palace too.

Your cat siblings might chuckle to know I had to get used to Felix 'cause he insisted on finding my "inner kitten" I'm 11+ now and Felix is still a kitten at 2-1/2.

Have a great day celebrating being COTD today -- February 15th -- which is CANADA'S Flag Day!

From your neighbours in Canada, lots of purrs, kittykisses and nose-twinkies from me and Felix and our purr~ents send bunches of human kisses.

CANADA Flag Day -- February 15th

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

I've heard of cat burglars, but never thought I'd see one on PetTalk! You are a beautiful boy, Burglar; I love your soft, shiny fur and those long legs. Your family is to be commended for choosing a rescue kitty (YOU!!). What an exciting life you have Burglar - chasing milk rings and playing with your older fursibs. Best wishes for many happy and healthy years with the family who loves you so much. You are a great COTD, Burglar!