Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Redmond

Redmond

What a good doctor you were to your sister, Sweetie. Keep up the good work, and enjoy your special day.

Redmond the King

You are a doll, Reddie Whip! I am in love with orange boys and big fluffers are the best! Enjoy your day of days.

Mrs Shevitz
    Treasure your Earth and all the glorious Life that abounds...gently...

Redmond you are so handsome!!! You are a total sweetheart
    Give £1 for a poundie www.songfordogs.co.uk

San Francisco, CA, where life is happy and gay!
    Redmond you are one gorgeous hunka-hunka red MC fluff! You sound just like my RB Mishi - another fluffy red MC. Enjoy your special day as our COTD!

Little Ms. Mitzi Mitts
    Our Photo Albums are
    Here and Here
    In memory of my beloved fur children, Goldie, Mishi and Mitzi.
    Rest in peace and play hard at the Rainbow Bridge.
    Goldie: 9/5/88 - 4/10/03
    Mishi: with us from 5/5/03 - 7/13/07
    Mitzi: with us from 4/19/03 - 1/23/10

REDMOND IS SUCH A BIG HANDSOME FLUFFY CAT, AND HE HAS A HEART AS BIG AS ALL OUTDOORS TO HELP HIS DEAR FRIEND IN THAT MANNER.
    HE TRULY HAS GREAT LOVE FOR ALL, AND IS A WONDERFUL COMPANION AND FRIEND TO ALL WHO ARE BLESSED TO KNOW HIM.
    THE LUCKY FOUND PARADISE HOTEL CATS WANT REDMOND TO KNOW THAT THERES A SPECIAL DINNER FOR HIM FOR VALENTINES DAY.
    AND A SPECIAL WARM HEARTED MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW GOES TO REDMOND , OUR MMMMMMEEEEWWWEST CAT OF THE DAY.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Redmond the Male Nurse!!!

It is so good to have a nuturing friend!!! And such a handsome ORANGEMAN no less!!!! You are stunning!!! HAPPY COTD!!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Redmond you are as sweet as you are gorgeous!!!

How wonderful a brother you are to help your sis feel better!!!

I hope you have a fun treat-filled day today!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Congratulations to a handsome orange dude, Redmond! What a hunk you are, sweet boy! I would love to give you lovins and scritches, so have your purrents do the honors for me!
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

Redmond, you are very handsome and helpful too! Congrats on being COTD!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

What a handsome boy you are Redmund, and a sweet helpful brother too. Your humans must be proud of you!

I hope you have fun today, catching critters flying past, and I wish you a long and happy life!

Congratulations on being our lovely Cat of the Day!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Congratulations and happy Cat of the Day to you, stunning Redmond! Oh, what a beautiful MC boy you are, and the bestest brother to your senior sister, to boot! What a gentle, loving spirit you are! You're as beautiful on the inside as you are handsome! Sweet, silly, handsome and loving...and the consummate flying critter catcher! They don't come any more deserving than you, precious Redmond!

Hope you're being treated to a happy and love filled "top cat" day, sweetheart, and I hope your Mom will pass along to you lots of extra hugs and kisses for me! Long and happy life to you, Redmond the Great!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Redmond, you are such a handsome fellow! I love your beautiful orange coat and your fluffy tail ... that you like to dip in the bathtub! Happy Cat of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Handsom Redmond

Redmond, you look like you could be the twin brother of my Squizzer Man. Both you are truely supior cats and good boys. Happy COD.

Blog Entries

regal Redmond!

Hello, handsome and regal Redmond. You're a beautiful Cat of the Day. Usually Norman the King and sometimes Felix the Prince channel their messages to me but today I am writing to you.

I love your story; your nuturing goodness at taking care of old Kitty; your entertaining skills and your loving ways with your Momma show how precious you are.

You remind me so much of another very wonderful Maine Coon kitty named PaddyPaws. In September of 1986 his people family lost him and my sweet Beagle dog, Bobby found Paddy. According to our veterinarian Paddy was between 4 and 6 years old when Bobby found him. PaddyPaws lived with us 10 years. Both he and Bobby went to RB in 1996.

We tried to find his people and when we couldn't, we gladly adopted Paddy. PaddyPaws became beloved member # 6 of our family which was made up of me, my 12 year-old son, Mark, Bobby the dog, Tiggy (AKA The Best Cat in the Universe) and Princess, The Princess Royale.

PaddyPaws loved water and liked to watch me take a bath. He would be so attentive to what I was doing that his tail would be in the tub the whole time. When I was all comfy in my terry robe after a bath, Paddy would give me his "why did you let me soak my tail?" look.

Reading about you today, dear Redmond, and seeing your strong resemblance to my darling sweet PaddyPaws brought back wonderful memories of him, Bobby, Tiggy and Princess. Thank you for that.

Live long, precious Redmond -- loved, cherished, adored and well kept by your Momma. She is so lucky that you share your life with her.

Have a wonderful day beautiful boy.

KatMa of Norman the King & Felix the Prince
    I love all animals and can't imagine life without animal companions.

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

Blog Entries

regal Redmond!

Hello, handsome and regal Redmond. You're a beautiful Cat of the Day. Usually Norman the King and sometimes Felix the Prince channel their messages to me but today I am writing to you.

I love your story; your nurturing goodness at taking care of old Kitty; your entertaining skills and your loving ways with your Momma show how precious you are.

You remind me so much of another very wonderful Maine Coon kitty named PaddyPaws. In September of 1986 his people family lost him and my sweet Beagle dog, Bobby found Paddy. According to our veterinarian Paddy was between 4 and 6 years old when Bobby found him. PaddyPaws lived with us 10 years. Both he and Bobby went to RB in 1996.

We tried to find his people and when we couldn't, we gladly adopted Paddy. PaddyPaws became beloved member # 6 of our family which was made up of me, my 12 year-old son, Mark, Bobby the dog, Tiggy (AKA The Best Cat in the Universe) and Princess, The Princess Royale.

PaddyPaws loved water and liked to watch me take a bath. He would be so attentive to what I was doing that his tail would be in the tub the whole time. When I was all comfy in my terry robe after a bath, Paddy would give me his "why did you let me soak my tail?" look.

Reading about you today, dear Redmond, and seeing your strong resemblance to my darling sweet PaddyPaws brought back wonderful memories of him, Bobby, Tiggy and Princess. Thank you for that.

Live long, precious Redmond -- loved, cherished, adored and well kept by your Momma. She is so lucky that you share your life with her.

Have a wonderful day beautiful boy.

KatMa of Norman the King & Felix the Prince
    I love all animals and can't imagine life without animal companions.

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore