Page 9 of 59 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: [Dear You. . .]

Dear Best Freind,

I think you are a wonderful and very special woman. You are always there for me and I want you to remember that I'm always here for you. I love ya to pieces!

Your BFF,
    Robin

Dear Ryan,

Why are you such a conceited A**HOLE?

I was talking to you online, and you don't know it, but talking to you makes me smile. I don't smile often anymore. My grandpa just got hospitalized, my mom is on the fritz and has quit taking her meds, quit eating and has started taking sleeping pills, my dad and I aren't getting along, Jay's trial is coming up soon... but you, you've become that saving grace, because you pull me away from all of that.

But today, you spoke the harshest words yet. After apologizing for not having my webcam, you said, "Aw. That sucks. Now I can't check out Katie."

You KNOW she has a boyfriend, you KNOW she's my cousin, you KNOW I like you. Why do you feel the need to hurt me like this?

Even worse, now that she's here and online, you have ceased talking to me. I haven't gotten a word out of you since she showed up.

Once again, I am second-best. She's prettier, flirtier, sexier... WHATEVER. Point is, she doesn't EVEN LIKE YOU that much, and here is a girl who hangs out with you every day at school and loves to see you smile, but whatever. Push me away. I don't need you.

I HATE YOU.

Trying not to cry,
    Megan

twitter.
    http://twitter.com/meganxxjo

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.

Dear mom,

You talked to Matt?
    You talked to Matt and you didn't tell me?
    You talked to Matt, he apologized, and you didn't tell me?
    Why didn't you tell me? Why did you do that?
    Do you know how bad you hurt me? Do you even know how bad I'm crying now? I have to stop because I'm going somewhere now but omg I can't believe this!

~Megan

Dear Matt,

Please.. I miss you

~Megan
    "To all the dogs I've loved before...Who traveled in & out my door...I'm glad you came along...I dedicate this song to all the dogs I've loved before"

Dear little car of mine

I love you and care about you, I just can't afford to tune you up right now. PLEASE last until I get some cash, then I will fix you up right I swear. I love you car, you have been the best little car in the world and have never really let me down. Please just go a bit further...for me

Love so much
    Your caring owner

Dear brain,

Give me motivation to study extra hard tonight & tomorrow to earn me an A/B in Philosophy on the final on Wednesday.

Thanks.

Rachel
    You're the one sure thing I've found so you better stick around...
    Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful man that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

Dear Day,

You've been good to me so far.

I'm happy. =]

Thank you.

Love,
    Me

twitter.

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.

Dear Thad,

I love you.

Now I just have to figure out a way to tell you...

Ashley
    Dogs: Nova, Konnor and Sitka

Dear brain,

Please do a good job of helping me pass my philosophy final exam tomorrow. Thank you.

Rachel
    You're the one sure thing I've found so you better stick around...
    Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful man that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

Dear Stephenie Meyer,
    I love your books, but I hate them too. I can't stop reading them, but anyone can see the disgust on my face at the countless times you infer than animals are lowly beings, something which a human spirit can move in and push out. And the line, "Bag a few mountain lions for me." now that one just hit a nerve! I'll have you know my first ever story was written in third grade and it was about a young cougar and his family.
    You will be getting an interrogative yet friendly email soon.
    And I mean, come on. Poor Jake.

Love from an annoyed fan

p.s. I'm knitting a Jacob cupcake and an Edward cupcake, I'll send you pictures when I'm done.

Niņo & Eliza

Dear Butch,

You're leaving the sandbox in 27 days. Thank god. April 2nd can't come soon enough.

But I'm worried about you.

Last night, you told me that you were out on a three-day mission. You said that almost an entire troop had been killed, merely a half hour down the road from where you were going.

I'm so scared for you. You're clearly upset. I pray every day that you can make it through the next month and come home safe.

I love you.

Love,
    Megan

twitter.

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.

Dear Brett Favre,

I love you.

I'll miss you, so so much.

Tears,
    A Dedicated Fan

twitter.

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.

Dear Thread,

I've missed you.
    It's time you come back.

Yours,
    Megan

--

Dear Mother Nature,

WHY IN GOD'S NAME WOULD YOU MAKE IT SNOW TODAY?!?!?! Are you CONFUSED or something?!?!

What a sick, sick joke.

Despise,
    Megan

--

Dear Jay,

Rot in jail.
    I don't need you.

I am SO much better than I was. Yeah, you made me happy, but you are one sick, twisted man.

You deserve prison.

I am so much better than the way you made me feel.
    I deserve to be happy.

Have fun.

Worst Wishes,
    Ex-Butthead

--

Dear Gavin,

I LOVE you.
    More than anyone in the world.

Even though you won't kiss me anymore because 4-year-olds don't kiss their aunts.

I love you, baby.

Love,
    Megan

--

twitter.

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.

Dear Niņo,
    Thank you for being a mostly good boy during obedience today. Remember how fun it is? And maybe we'll even get to talk to that cute country boy next week.
    Love, Eva

Dear Forum,
    Why won't you let me indent so I can write in proper letter format? You annoy me.
    -Eva

Niņo & Eliza

Dear Justin,

Why do you have to do this to me? Guilt me into making me like you? I like you as a friend, but now you're telling me how gorgeous you think I am and how lucky you'd be to have me and that you can only dream of it.

What am I supposed to say to that?

Ugh,
    Megan

twitter.

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.

Dear Matt,

Today is your birthday, and all I can say is HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I hope I make you happier than you've ever been.

You have been there for me through everything, and we've had our ups and downs. Every couple does, and we quickly get over our petty disagreements. Our love pushes through everything, it seems.

This past weekend was rough, and only you and I know why. I just hope nothing like that every happens again. You're my everything, and it hurts me to see you like that.

Baby, you call me you're angel, but it's all mutual. You're my angel - you save me from everything. My life would be hell without you.

I love you,
    Sara

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Health Professor,

Why do you insist on assigning so many projects? None of us are even going to teach health in school! Your stupid assignments really aggravate me. I work my BUTT off for them, and they're not even worth that much. Your tests are ridiculous - everyone is in agreement - you're CRAZY.

Your very annoyed student,
    Sara

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Taco Bell lady,

You're an idiot. Really. I order a LARGE diet pepsi. Not a medium. I pay for a large, give me a large, dang it. I don't care if you don't have any large cups - give me TWO mediums then. Gosh, so illogical. Make up for your mistake of not ordering any off the truck.

A logical customer,
    Sara

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear R.A.,

Why is our first hall meeting at the END of the semester? Seriously. During dead week. You know we're not gonna be there, so why even bother. You haven't once this semester.
    ~Sara, Daisy, Jessie, Jake, & Jackson

<3 Gone but never forgotten <3
    {Benjamin, Russell, Chester, Dexter, George Harrison, & Leeroy} {O.D.} {Trey} {John-Paul & Earl}