Page 51 of 59 FirstFirst ... 41424344454647484950515253545556575859 LastLast

Thread: [Dear You. . .]

Dear Pharmacy Benefit Management company:

I am so mad that I can't get an early refill on my medication! Yes, I truly did lose it. Yes, it is somewhere in the house. Yes, I honestly did spend over an hour looking for it. I dropped it when I was unpacking my overnight bag after I stayed the night with my parents to take them to the airport early the next morning. I believe it either fell into the closet or under the bed. There were 25 capsules left in the bottle. I cannot find it and I don't have $300 to spend on an early refill. I have never asked for one before. Please give me the benefit of the doubt on this. I can't be without it for the next three weeks. I'm using the dose I usually take at night and only taking it every other day. I've heard so many stories from patients about missing meds -- "my landlord stole it", "I think I left it on the bus", "my relative takes the same dose I take so I think he pilfered my meds". I got you to give an early refill to a homeless patient who left his medication at the PADS site. Please, I wouldn't be asking if I didn't need it. I don't have an extra three hundred dollars and I can't let my blood levels fall. Help me please.

Thanks,
    Frustrated patient
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

ILMAG,

I can SO relate to your situation!!! When my Dad married my stepmonster, it was like his family no longer existed. It was all about Barbie and Barbie's 3 useless children. In order to spend time with my Dad, I'd meet him every Tuesday at First & Last Tavern for lunch, after his golf game. I tried once to talk to him about the whole situation, only to be told, "What do you want me to do? Divorce Barbie???"

Barbie passed away in 1995 of alcohol related issues. My Dad, who was Barbie's sole care giver, was devastated. I stepped up to the plate and cared for him for over 2 years till his death in 1997. Unfortunately, the time I did finally get to spend with my Dad was through his vodka haze. The one thing that my Dad said to me that really stuck with me was, "Out of all the family members, you were the only one who didn't abandon me." I'll never forget that.

Hang in there, girl. I wish there was something I could say to make it better. Blood is thicker than water. Your Dad is in love and can't see straight right now. He's trying to impress his fiance' and her daughter by trying to make them feel comfortable. It's too bad that it's at the expense of his beautiful daughter.

Donna and furcrew

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Dear YOU!
    I understand I did not put my name on the few containers of yogurt I had in the fridge. I also understand that an email went out saying the fridge would be cleaned out so label your items. But I am not used to keeping things in the fridge to begin with. And I also didn't think YOU would throw away perfectly good food that wasn't expired. I think that's taking the "rules" a bit to the extreme. I came in this morning expecting to have yogurt for breakfast but SURPRISE!! It was gone!!
    I was livid all morning long. And I can't say anything to YOU about it because you'll just say...you should have labeled it. Plus YOU are my supervisor!!!!!!

Angry ME!!
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Dear Cubs,

2 and 5? What is up with that?! I expected better from you under Theo and Dale Sveum. And I think a lot of other fans did too. Tomorrow you play St. Louis in their home opener and it would be very sweet if you could win.

Respectfully
    West suburban third generation fan who bleeds Cubby blue

Dear Ozzie Guillen,
    What were you thinking when you made those remarks about Fidel Castro? That was a bad thing to do. You can't un-say your words. Bad form there dude.
    Signed,
    Cub fan who doesn't root against the Sox

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Dear [name of company withheld],

Thank you for the job offer. I enjoyed the opportunity to meet with your staff. Please be advised that for my experience, your expectation for the employee who accepts this assignment, your location and the hours, your offer is low. Way low. And the sincerity with which it was conveyed tells me that you mean it seriously. The median for this position in this part of the country is about 7 percent higher than what you've offered me. It will take me at least three or four annual increases to get to where I should be now. I'm mulling it over because I need to make a change and the market is tight. However, when something better comes along, I might have to go. You emphasized in our meetings that there is great camaraderie among your staff and very little turnover, but it's not those things that keep bills paid and increase retirement savings.

Sincerely,
    Hesitating

Dear ex-jock classmate who called all the kids in band, choir and drama weirdos-- I know you watch Dancing with the Stars because your wife posted about you on Facebook. Glee, Smash, The Sing-Off --- who's weird now?

See you at our reunion,
    Unreformed choir weirdo who's still singing in a good church choir

Quote Originally Posted by cassiesmom View Post
    Dear ex-jock classmate who called all the kids in band, choir and drama weirdos-- I know you watch Dancing with the Stars because your wife posted about you on Facebook. Glee, Smash, The Sing-Off --- who's weird now?

See you at our reunion,
    Unreformed choir weirdo who's still singing in a good church choir
    LOLOL! Karma's a b****!!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Dear next door neighbours - will you please stop standing there looking at my yard. I'm doing the best that I can. You are out there for hours every single day and your garden looks beautiful. I on the other hand look at my wilderness and know that with my injured hip and arthritic back I'll be lucky to give it half an hour before I have to stop and rest. You know my DH is disabled so it is all up to me and standing there staring at it will not get the weeds out or neaten up the flower beds. It's so bad these days I hide if I know you are out. How pathetic is that?

Dear Animal Reproduction exam,

I really don't care about lactation, and I know you're going to kick my butt, but please have some mercy on the poor kid who didn't get to start studying till 10 pm .

Love,
    Bri
    ♥Bri [HUMAN]♥
    ♥Lily [POMERANIAN], Brennan [APBT], Bailey [APBT/HOUND MIX]♥
    ♥Tallulah[CALICO], Domino [TUXIE]♥
    ♥Peach [RAT], Pepper [RAT], Phoebe [RAT], and PipSqueak [RAT]
    ♥Salvatore [BETTA]♥

“Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to be,
    because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do.”

In Loving Memory <3
    Roxy Lily Brennan
    Facebook TigerLily Photography

Dear Exams in General,

Following on from Bri's plea, I'd like to ask for some mercy too! I've barely left the house in 10 days. My hand is presently crippled to the point that my handwriting doesn't look like my own any more. And still I cannot remember all the heepjeeping molecules, in sequence, of the entire mitotic cycle. Please be kind and ask me about viruses. Or parasites. I can write you a book on them.

Zara

Zimbabwe 07/13

Dear God, I have a friend who just found out that one of her dogs has cancer. Another of her dogs has dementia and needs lots of supervision. Could You please look with mercy on her, allow her dog with the cancer to be comfortable and with her for a long time yet, and the dementia to stabilize so she won't have to worry any time she must leave him home. Please bless my friend and her family (human and four-pawed).

Thank You,
    Elyse

Dear co-workers at the new job, Thank you all for being so nice to me this week, including me in your conversations and inviting me to take a walk to Starbucks this afternoon. I was really nervous about this position and your kindness has been so helpful! I will do my best to be at full capacity soon because I know you are drowning.

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    Quote Originally Posted by cassiesmom View Post
    Dear God, I have a friend who just found out that one of her dogs has cancer. Another of her dogs has dementia and needs lots of supervision. Could You please look with mercy on her, allow her dog with the cancer to be comfortable and with her for a long time yet, and the dementia to stabilize so she won't have to worry any time she must leave him home. Please bless my friend and her family (human and four-pawed).

Thank You,
    Elyse

10-fold from here too.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

Neighbors,
    This was once a quiet street that was clean and cared for. Then you came. I have had it with your loud music all the time. It's so loud we can hear it like you have it going in our house. We can't hear our own tv because of it. Yes, I'm the one who has called the police complaining about your excessive noise and right now I'm about ready to call them again but you don't pay any attention to their warnings. And what is it with your kids? All they ever do is cry or scream or both, you never even try to get those brats under control. But the absolute worst is the men at your place who relieve themselves outside against your house! I've seen it several times since our computer is under the window facing your place and that is beyond disgusting! Don't you know there are a lot of kids here or don't you care? Is it really necessary to pull into your driveway and block the sidewalk? Why do you force people walking on the sidewalk into the street to get by? Be prepared for a lawsuit should an innocent person be hit by a car because of your blocking the walkway. And don't you DARE ever complain to me again about trash someone left in back of us! With all the trash you keep on your front porch, back porch, and back yard you've turned your place into a complete eyesore! You are, without a doubt, the neighbors from hell!!!
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

Dear God,

I know you have a purpose for me. I get that. But everyone needs a break now and again. Right now I'm trying to rehome 3 of my so-called "fosters" to try and get my cat pop. down. The last thing I needed today was to see yet ANOTHER abandoned cat in the CVS parking lot. A beautiful lilac point Siamese that someone dumped.

I went into CVS and got two cans of Friskies which he wolfed down. He's not feral, but he's not trusting of humans. He's just hungry and scared. When I was feeding him, he was weaving in and out of my legs, meowing. I spoke to a guy named Dan, who runs the laundromat. He said that he's been out there for about a month. Everyone is watching out for him. However, he's not fixed. I, like the sucker that I am, have offered (with the financial assistance of other rescues) to try and trap him, have him tested and neutered. Mary's Kitty Korner has offered a spot for him at their shelter.

God, can I ask you to cut me some slack??? I don't know if you're testing my sobriety or my heart. But I feel like you're jabbing me in the heart to see how much pain I'll tolerate. It's wreaking havoc on my emotions and depression right now. I'm all cried out. And if you're thinking I'm going to fall off the wagon, you are SO wrong!! I've got a wonderful, dear friend sponsor who is on speed dial. You tested me once before early in my sobriety (20 years ago) when my daughter was diagnosed with cancer. I won!!

So PLEASE, lighten up will ya??? I know you never give us more than we can handle. But I need a vacation from this.

Love you, dude!!!

The Crazy Cat Broad

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Dear Facebook,

The pictures of adoptable cats in kill shelters labeled "On Death Row" and "To Be Destroyed" are breaking my heart. I want to rush right out and adopt as many of them as I can. However, taking in another cat is not an option for me right now. So please excuse me as I scroll past them quickly, because they are making me sad.

Thank you,
    Meowmie of just one kitty