Page 50 of 59 FirstFirst ... 4041424344454647484950515253545556575859 LastLast

Thread: [Dear You. . .]

Quote Originally Posted by cassiesmom View Post
    Dear B.,

It's now a year later. I bought you a gift, but I kept in mind what I received from you last year. We'll see what happens. I've lowered my expectations.

Signed,
    me
    Dear B., I forgot about 2009! I bought you a gift again this year, but you cancelled at the 11th hour so I wasn't able to give it to you. It's quite similar to what I gave you last year, but I'm going to keep quiet and hope you don't notice.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Dear God,

Please please make sure I get to go to Naveed Stationers today, please please!! I need to buy my cousins some presents and please make sure that tonight, everything goes lovely for everybody.

Ameen!!!!

ThankYou!
    From Sana

Dear S,

I know you don't feel the same way, but I swore you did at some point. But I guess I can't blame you for that whatsoever. It's just the way life is, it's just the story of my life. Just want to say I do NOT think any less of you, and you're a great guy. I am really happy to have met someone that has restored my feelings. I hope we continue to be good friends.

Love,
    A

Dear ___,
    The way you live makes me very sad. It isn't living at all, but more a slow march to the grave. I will always try to help you realize what's happening, because I will always love you. To say nothing would be my biggest regret. Family, no matter what. I will always hope for a brighter future for you, because it'll be waiting for you when you rise to meet it.
    Love, Sarah
    The pups

The Kitty Krew

"Petting, scratching, and cuddling a dog could be as soothing to the mind and heart as deep meditation and almost as good for the soul as prayer." - Dean Koontz, False Memory

Dear new haircut,

I love you

Love,
    Bri
    ♥Bri [HUMAN]♥
    ♥Lily [POMERANIAN], Brennan [APBT], Bailey [APBT/HOUND MIX]♥
    ♥Tallulah[CALICO], Domino [TUXIE]♥
    ♥Peach [RAT], Pepper [RAT], Phoebe [RAT], and PipSqueak [RAT]
    ♥Salvatore [BETTA]♥

“Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to be,
    because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do.”

In Loving Memory <3
    Roxy Lily Brennan
    Facebook TigerLily Photography

Dear driving test,

I am completely odd and people find it strange when I say I do not have my license and I am a sophomore in college .

Tomorrow, that will hopefully change as I am taking my driving test.

So, driving test, please be easily passable, for I really want my license and the ability to drive my adorable yellow Buttercup.

That is all.

Love,
    Bri

Dear self,

Have faith that you can do this. You're a decent driver. You can pass a road test and earn that license.

Love,
    Bri
    ♥Bri [HUMAN]♥
    ♥Salvatore [BETTA]♥

because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do.”

In Loving Memory <3
    Roxy Lily Brennan

Quote Originally Posted by cassiesmom View Post
    Dear B.,
    I know you want me to have a coffee with you next weekend since A. is going out of town. But it really makes me feel like I am your second choice. Or your third choice, if I count all your old friends from high school. I am going to pass. This is hard for me to do - we have had many good times together. But since A. came into your life you haven't had much need for me. You dropped me pretty abruptly and that hurt a lot. I'll be having coffee next weekend, but not with you.

Signed,
    me
    Dear B.,

I'm so sorry to find out that you are down and out again. It's been a long time since this happened. And yes, I'm aware that I have not visited you since this all started. But you have A., and your have your high school friends, and you've made it clear to me a couple of times that you don't have much need for me. I know you will do well with this newest treatment. I get that you will be out of commission probably until June, but you have a lot of people to keep your mind occupied and help you get to your medical appointments and meet your other needs. This is a good chance for A. to see what the next 30 years might look like. I'll be interested to see if A. will stick around.

Signed,
    me
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Cassiesmom,
    Good for you. Stay strong, and find real friends that value you for being you.

Dear both you, my employers,

What did I do to make you dislike me from the start? You've been after me to quit since I was transferred there. All I wanted was (and is still) to do the job right and hopefully to your expectations. I wanted to teach the students. But it seems through your actions and inactions over the last three years that your goal was to get me to leave, not to insure the students' success.

When I asked for your help (after you told me I was doing it wrong), your response was "I don't know, you're the teacher." Sending me on a few professional days doesn't help me in this rather unique program. Why do you change your rules after I've figured them out? Why didn't you teach me your rules instead of telling me the rules while reprimanding for breaking the rules?

You talk about L and L and how to use it with our students. Yet, you apply anger and insults when you deal with me. Do I anger you that much or are you just a hypocrite?

Have you noticed that I make more parent contacts than the other teachers? (Another teacher saw your list and told me.) And many of the End-of-course scores are passing, more for those that have been under my tutelage for a period of time. I'm told by a reliable source that more students have passed the test for me than the previous teachers.

I know that active earning occurs in my class. You wanted me to deliver expert plans, yet keep the students in their seats with a written assignment list to follow. You wanted me to encourage learning and cooperation, yet the students aren't supposed to talk at all.

I tried to talk to you. I tried to present my point of view professionally, and you wrote an official reprimand, much of it lies. I kept my silence and you created more lies. I'm not perfect and sometimes I was wrong. But I did not do all those things and you know it.

You've embarrassed me in my room in front of other teachers and students. I quit showing up after school at the bus line, because you would embarrass me in front of the students and teachers. I just stopped talking altogether, which is what you wanted. That is why your secretary told me I wasn't allowed to talk to another adult unless I was spoken to first. I was told that when I arrived. What a warm welcome.

You can't tell me when I've done right? I caught the girls last year that had got some drugs by your check-in staff. I got the fellow this year that did the same thing. I was doing my job and observing my students. I pointed out that we had a child that was almost shoeless. Another child had vision problems and I alerted the parent. Isn't that what I'm supposed to do? The other teachers know that I have pencils and paper for the students. The students know that if they need supplies for a project, I probably have it. And sometimes they offer to pay for it.

I have to prepare for up to 8 different subjects and can have 8 subjects per class period. I keep my students on task most of the period and the students et me know it too. Still I like them and they like and respect me. I know this because they will do as I need without me asking.

I hope you know what it is that you have done. If you don't pay for it in this lifetime, karma will catch up with you. Perhaps my friends' prayers will find their way to your heart and you can amend your ways. At this point I'm not able to forgive you. Perhaps some day I will.
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

Dear you,

I really like you. That hasn't happened in a while. The problem is, well, there's lots of problems with me admitting that. Right now, I'm okay with what we have and our friendship, but as time goes on, I don't know how I'm going to be with all of this.

Until then, I'm going to love every second I have with you.

-Me
    ♥Bri [HUMAN]♥
    ♥Salvatore [BETTA]♥

In Loving Memory <3
    Roxy Lily Brennan

Dear professor c,
    I really don't care about social stratification right now I just want spring break. This class is boring.

Kthxbai.

Dear Cough and soar throat and phlegm,

Please go away and let me live in peace. -_-

Thank You.

Bye,
    Sana.

Dear District,

Please rule in my favor.
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    Dear Newscasters.....

You're really getting on my nerves. Is it really necessary to report everyday, about how bad the allergy season is going to be this year because of the mild winter??? We allergy sufferers already know - our noses and sinuses are our messengers.

Not respectfully yours,
    Sneezin' and Wheezin' in Delaware
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by pomtzu View Post
    Dear Newscasters.....

You're really getting on my nerves. Is it really necessary to report everyday, about how bad the allergy season is going to be this year because of the mild winter??? We allergy sufferers already know - our noses and sinuses are our messengers.

Not respectfully yours,
    Sneezin' and Wheezin' in Delaware
    That reminds me of the times of the year the weather sites have "High Pollen Alert" on their websites - it's like i want to tell them "Listen, folks, none of us live in a hermetically sealed dome. Those of us with pollen allergies know when we wake up in the morning ether it's a "high pollen count" day - when you have to sneeze, sniffle and blow your nose before even turning the computer on, it is NOT a big surprise when the site says "high pollen." Trust me!"
    I've Been Frosted