Page 42 of 59 FirstFirst ... 323334353637383940414243444546474849505152 ... LastLast

Thread: [Dear You. . .]

Quote Originally Posted by wombat2u2004 View Post
    Dear Paul.
    I'm sorry I wasn't there to say goodbye to you on Sunday old mate, but I was just informed of your passing at tonights meeting. I know you are in a better place now, probably sitting around having a beer with your mates, you deserve that. Make the best of it up top Paul, just like you did down here, and have a good rest my friend.
    I'll say goodbye to you proper on Thursday, when we will give you our final farewell, and I'll wear my medals in honour of an old digger gone.
    Don't worry about Rosemary now, you know we will all look out for her, she'll be right mate.
    Missing our chats,
    Browny
    A beer hoisted to the passing of your mate. It always sucks to lose a friend . Prayers sent to his family.

Do what other Tassie Devils do.....ignore em or bite em
    In this case I've ignored as much as I can. I'd like to bite please!
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Quote Originally Posted by Taz_Zoee View Post
    In this case I've ignored as much as I can. I'd like to bite please!
    I'll come right over with my file, and we can get your teeth sharpened

"I'm Back !!"

I'll come right over with my file, and we can get your teeth sharpened
    Hee hee, thanks!!
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

You can put the person on Ignore. Much more peaceful!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Dear you

I'm done with you, Ive transfered posts and never have to deal with your snarky comments nor your crummy attitude again. Make someone else's life miserable.

I hope you get what you deserve, it just isn't my place.

Gladly done dealing with you

~me

Dear whoever,
    Can I have one good relationship in high school? JUST ONE..the last two were epic fails, partially my fault I suppose..but anyway I'd be happy with just one good relationship. I don't care if it lasts till college. I'd just like it to start good and be good, and not end in me not ever talking to my ex again...Just saying ONE good relationship in HS would be wonderful.

Love,
    Alyssa

Dear Facebook,

PLEASE STOP CHANGING! You make it more confusing. I don't need everybody to know every SINGLE thing about myself.

Thank you,
    Rachel

(I know they will not listen to me anyways.. )
    You're the one sure thing I've found so you better stick around...
    Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful man that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

Quote Originally Posted by DJFyrewolf36 View Post
    A beer hoisted to the passing of your mate. It always sucks to lose a friend . Prayers sent to his family.
    Lost another one yesterday. Old Arnold. Those WW2 guys are dropping like flies.

"I'm Back !!"

Dear C, I was advised to show sympathy but civility is about all I can muster towards you right now. The "new you" is kind of hard to adjust to.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Dear life,
    I'm not quite sure what to do with you. I've never been sure except for last year and now that those plans have changed, I'm back again to not knowing what to do. I know what made me happiest. I know what I want short term. I'm not sure that's the best decision for the long run. I want independence. If only I still had a car and some extra cash to keep it insured and to keep gas in the tank, because oh how I would just love to move into that apartment as advertised. (Free with all utilities paid if you run the barn and take care of the horses.) Enough free time to get a second job or go to school it says if only I was guaranteed a second job in the area to pay for food.
    Should I go to college? I thought I was ready this past winter, but now I'm not quite sure. I'm happiest working outside, when so many people and animals depend on me. I was so happy every day last year when I worked at that barn. I don't think I ever want a big paying job and I know I don't want loans. So is school a good option really?
    Confused,
    Me

Niņo & Eliza

Dear God:
    Thank you for answering my prayers and helping my DH understand what needed to be done for Louie's sake and thank you for taking Louie into your arms and freeing him from pain.

Still miss you.

Happy birthday and say hi to mom and dad for me.

Thank you for answering my silent prayers

Dear C, getting rid of the van without a plan to replace it is causing a problem. Please take care of it.

Dear C., I understand we're going to see you for Mother's Day. I have two things to say beforehand: (1) don't expect anything more than civility from me; (2) it's NOT all about you.
    Last edited by cassiesmom; 05-08-2010 at 08:04 PM.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678