Page 41 of 59 FirstFirst ... 313233343536373839404142434445464748495051 ... LastLast

Thread: [Dear You. . .]

Accio Ashley's phone charger!

Did that work?

Niño & Eliza

Quote Originally Posted by Suki Wingy View Post
    Accio Ashley's phone charger!

Did that work?
    YES! It magically appeared yesterday and now I know why! Haha, Thanks!!

Ashley & Crossbone ("mini ACD")
    Living with my parent's: Jack (Lab/Beagle), Micki & Mini (JRTS)
    RIP Kyra: 07/11/04 - 11/3/12; Shadow: 4/2/96 - 3/17/08

Dear K,

Quit bellyachin' about your petty work drama. I have a friend who may be dying of cancer, and our rescue group is imploding, so I don't need to hear it.
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Dear Fields and Fences,
    You were my last hope.
    No love,
    Me

Dear Walgreens,
    I hated you so much when I was 16. Now that I am older, please give me the mundane and boring job I so need now.
    Hopefully yours,
    Me.

Niño & Eliza

Dear you,

What makes you any different? Can't you see that this is how it starts?

Me
    -Ellie

'If everyone else's opinion is what matters, then do you ever really have one of your own?'- Jodi Picoult, Nineteen Minutes

Dear UT,

Why are you making financial aid and applying for loans so confoosing?!! And why is student orientation $115?! Whatever could possibly cost so much for us staying one night and you feeding us?

Love,
    Bri
    ♥Bri [HUMAN]♥
    ♥Lily [POMERANIAN], Brennan [APBT], Bailey [APBT/HOUND MIX]♥
    ♥Tallulah[CALICO], Domino [TUXIE]♥
    ♥Peach [RAT], Pepper [RAT], Phoebe [RAT], and PipSqueak [RAT]
    ♥Salvatore [BETTA]♥

“Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to be,
    because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do.”

In Loving Memory <3
    Roxy Lily Brennan
    Facebook TigerLily Photography

Dear C, I heard you're car shopping. Couldn't take having someone else's Lexus parked in front of your house, huh?

Angrily,
    elyse
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Dear God:
    Everyone says that you never give people more than they can handle but I still wonder why you have me trying to handle and care for an emotionally troubled husband and a crippled geriactic dog at the same time. The loss of sleep and stress of one sometimes makes me impatient and that sets the other one off in a tail spin. I love them both to death but could you please give me a break and send some pain relief to one and empathy to the other.
    I know with all the troubles in the world my troubles are insignificant but I'm drowning here and could really use some help.

Quote Originally Posted by cassiesmom View Post
    Dear C, I heard you're car shopping. Couldn't take having someone else's Lexus parked in front of your house, huh?

Angrily,
    elyse

Dear C, I heard you couldn't get financing. What are you going to do now? Stop taking advantage of you know who.

Still angry,
    me
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Quote Originally Posted by Louie and me View Post
    Dear God:
    Everyone says that you never give people more than they can handle but I still wonder why you have me trying to handle and care for an emotionally troubled husband and a crippled geriactic dog at the same time. The loss of sleep and stress of one sometimes makes me impatient and that sets the other one off in a tail spin. I love them both to death but could you please give me a break and send some pain relief to one and empathy to the other.
    I know with all the troubles in the world my troubles are insignificant but I'm drowning here and could really use some help.
    You will be in our prayers, dear.
    I've Been Frosted

Dear Paul.
    I'm sorry I wasn't there to say goodbye to you on Sunday old mate, but I was just informed of your passing at tonights meeting. I know you are in a better place now, probably sitting around having a beer with your mates, you deserve that. Make the best of it up top Paul, just like you did down here, and have a good rest my friend.
    I'll say goodbye to you proper on Thursday, when we will give you our final farewell, and I'll wear my medals in honour of an old digger gone.
    Don't worry about Rosemary now, you know we will all look out for her, she'll be right mate.
    Missing our chats,
    Browny

"I'm Back !!"

Dear YOU!

Why do you always have to be SOO rude?? I don't get it! I don't post in threads that get "ugly". But this last one has just completely angered me. I don't get why you get to spout your opinion and nobody else can.

Personally, I've never had anything against you. You've never said mean things to me (luckily), but I just don't understand. I am saddened by this. If you think people are out to get you then stop coming here. Honestly!
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Quote Originally Posted by Taz_Zoee View Post
    Dear YOU!

Why do you always have to be SOO rude?? I don't get it! I don't post in threads that get "ugly". But this last one has just completely angered me. I don't get why you get to spout your opinion and nobody else can.

Personally, I've never had anything against you. You've never said mean things to me (luckily), but I just don't understand. I am saddened by this. If you think people are out to get you then stop coming here. Honestly!
    If this were facebook, I would "like" this post!

Kaitlyn (the human)
    Sadie & Rita (Forever in Our Hearts) (the Labbies)

Guess manners are not important to some folks
    don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die....

I have been frosted!

Thanks Kfamr for the signature!

Quote Originally Posted by Taz_Zoee View Post
    Dear YOU!

Do what other Tassie Devils do.....ignore em or bite em

"I'm Back !!"