Page 40 of 59 FirstFirst ... 303132333435363738394041424344454647484950 ... LastLast

Thread: [Dear You. . .]

Dear New Job,

I find it extremely stupid to take TESTS on being a server. We are not going to remember five million tests in three shifts!! Also, I dont understand why I have to have miss crabby pants train me in!

Sincerely,

Me

Quote Originally Posted by Miranda_Rae View Post
    Dear New Job,

I find it extremely stupid to take TESTS on being a server. We are not going to remember five million tests in three shifts!! Also, I dont understand why I have to have miss crabby pants train me in!

Sincerely,

Me
    I've been working at the same place for 3 years now and have to take a test every time the season starts and go through training every year. I agree, it's quite ridiculious.

Dear whoever,

It's 12:55 AM and I can't sleep again. I am once again sick of thinking of the past and all these regrets I have. I keep thinking about all the regrets I am going to create for myself in the future. College is around the corner and I think I'm headed in the right direction, but..who knows? I don't want to move 700 miles away from home and not end up enjoying it because I'm homesick. I know what I want with my life, I think, but it's not going to be easy. I need to learn to stop listening to everyone. I'm sick of being the only person who believes in myself. I'm sick of hearing the same stupid crap from the same arrogant people who know nothing about my field of choice. I'm sick of all of the BS that comes with high school. I'm sick of SAT's, tutors, grades, drama, my program, stupid teachers, AP exams, stupid ridiculious rules and all of it. I'm just sick of school..I want to be done. I want to actually start learning things that will mean something to me in my life as a Marine Biologist...I have 2 months of school left, but as far as I'm concerned I'm done already. I can't wait till summer when I can go back to work, sleep late, stay out late, hang out with my friends, and have the freedom to do what I want.

love,
    me

Quote Originally Posted by Alysser View Post
    Dear whoever,

It's 12:55 AM and I can't sleep again. I am once again sick of thinking of the past and all these regrets I have. I keep thinking about all the regrets I am going to create for myself in the future. College is around the corner and I think I'm headed in the right direction, but..who knows? I don't want to move 700 miles away from home and not end up enjoying it because I'm homesick. I know what I want with my life, I think, but it's not going to be easy. I need to learn to stop listening to everyone. I'm sick of being the only person who believes in myself. I'm sick of hearing the same stupid crap from the same arrogant people who know nothing about my field of choice. I'm sick of all of the BS that comes with high school. I'm sick of SAT's, tutors, grades, drama, my program, stupid teachers, AP exams, stupid ridiculious rules and all of it. I'm just sick of school..I want to be done. I want to actually start learning things that will mean something to me in my life as a Marine Biologist...I have 2 months of school left, but as far as I'm concerned I'm done already. I can't wait till summer when I can go back to work, sleep late, stay out late, hang out with my friends, and have the freedom to do what I want.

love,
    me
    I know exactly how you feel. But believe me, you will be sad once it's over!! I graduated early in January because I couldn't STAND high school any longer, and it's sad to say I kinda miss it. I'm sure once I start college I won't.

Do what you want to do! Believe in yourself and you can go anywhere in life!

*Sammy*Springen*Molli*

Dear C,

You are such a flippin narcissist! Give it up already! Easter was a pleasure without you because we didn't have to watch what we said or provide continuous boosts to your ego. Please stop being such an (expletive) and go to counseling already. You are going to have to find someone else to give you "strokes" because my family and I are not going to do it even one more day.

Oh, and when the college bills are due, you darn well better pay up, bub. If I find out that you've already spent that money...

Angrily,
    elyse

-----
    Dear Woodpecker,
    Thank you for choosing the tree right by the window so we could see you clearly! God, thank you for sending a red-headed woodpecker for us to enjoy watching yesterday on a beautiful spring day. Woodpecker, please visit again any time (especially now that we saw the program on Discovery that shows how your head is protected while you are tapping away).

Dear God, I really don't want to take another job that I'm overqualified for. The Joint Commission has a master's level position open and so does University Health System Consortium. Please show me open doors.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Quote Originally Posted by Alysser View Post
    I've been working at the same place for 3 years now and have to take a test every time the season starts and go through training every year. I agree, it's quite ridiculious.

Dear whoever,

love,
    me
    Dear Alysser,

It will get better. Don't think about things in your past as regrets, think of them as a learning experience. You may not like what happened or the choices you made, but as the years go by they won't bother you so much! Trust me, I've made plenty, and it does lessen. Also, you may be able to help someone with one of your regrets! And i know exactly where you are at! I was there once and it totally sucked! BUT it does get better. Just try and find the joys in at least one thing a day and it makes the days seem a little better. If you ever want to talk, you can PM me!

Understandingly,

Miranda Rae

Dear Hubby,

When you make a mess please pick up after yourself! You say you are a clean person, but i have my doubts. P.S. just so you don't forget, I love you!

With Love,

Your wife

Dear Neighbor,

PLEASE don't let your dog sit out in the morning (or ever) and bark for hours! It is very annoying and rude! Thank you!

Sincerely,
    Your Unhappy Neighbor

Dear self -

It's been almost two days without a cigarette. It may not seem like much, but it is. Keep going, you can do this!

twitter.
    http://twitter.com/meganxxjo

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by ILoveMyAbbyGirl View Post
    Dear self -

It's been almost two days without a cigarette. It may not seem like much, but it is. Keep going, you can do this!
    Dear ILoveMyAbbyGirl,

Best of luck with stopping! Hang in there!

--elyse

Dear two new neighbors with dogs,
    Welcome to the building! Carter, the happy jumpy hound, you are so cute and funny! I am so glad I got to meet you. And Yorkshire terrier, whose name I didn't catch, I am looking forward to petting your silky coat!
    Welcome,
    elyse
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Quote Originally Posted by cassiesmom View Post
    Dear ILoveMyAbbyGirl,

Best of luck with stopping! Hang in there!

--elyse
    Thanks!!

twitter.

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.

I also want to encourage you - if you ever need incentive to not smoke, PM me, I've got plenty of stories to share!
    I've Been Frosted

Thank you very much, Karen!

Right now I have strep... it's surely keeping me from smoking! But I haven't even had the desire for one for a while, so I'm hoping this lasts.

twitter.

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.

Dear me,

Why do you have to be such a procrastinator? It has been weeks since the CNA class has ended and you have yet to take the test, much less study!! You keep whining about not getting hours at your current job, so why not get off your butt and go study!! You better schedule an appointment for the test tomorrow. No more procrastinating and get to it.

Very annoyed about your laziness,

Me

*Sammy*Springen*Molli*

Quote Originally Posted by dab_20 View Post
    Dear me,

Why do you have to be such a procrastinator? It has been weeks since the CNA class has ended and you have yet to take the test, much less study!! You keep whining about not getting hours at your current job, so why not get off your butt and go study!! You better schedule an appointment for the test tomorrow. No more procrastinating and get to it.

Very annoyed about your laziness,

Me
    Do it! I just took my test and now I am state certified. You'll feel much better once it's over.

twitter.

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.

Dear Fields And Fences,
    I sure hope to god you're hiring. I've always thought you'd be since I've heard you're a "lesson factory" and since you hired that particular person I knew way back from my very first barn. I know you liked me. I did a fine job cleaning when I did that to get my lessons for free. I've got excellent resources. One of your old employees can personally vouch for me. I've also got references from Wisconsin and Wales. Well, anyway, I've left you a message and if I don't get a call soon I'm going to keep calling until I get a person to talk with.
    Love from,
    Me

Niņo & Eliza

Dear Universe,

Please make it April 20th already. I'm not sure how much longer I can deal with a stressed out boyfriend. I'm going batty and it's only Tuesday.

(He has his final Graphic Design portfolio review coming up, so needs to have all of his projects complete and perfect. I will never understand how you can work on a project ALL SEMESTER or for the last YEAR and still be stressed out the week before it's all due. )

Love,
    Me

Dear Phone Charger,
    Come out come out wherever you are! I need you!!!! Between stressed out boyfriend and no phone I'm slowly going crazy. Plus, I'm supposed to be getting a call for an interview from the company I took a test for last week. I have no idea where it went.

Clueless,
    Me

Dear Boyfriend,

I hope you're still alive. You haven't answered any of my emails and you're not on AIM. Which is SO unlike you.

Ashley & Crossbone ("mini ACD")
    Living with my parent's: Jack (Lab/Beagle), Micki & Mini (JRTS)
    RIP Kyra: 07/11/04 - 11/3/12; Shadow: 4/2/96 - 3/17/08