Page 4 of 59 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454 ... LastLast

Thread: [Dear You. . .]

Dear friend
    I wish I could understand you. Why is it that my happiness makes you so miserable? Can I not live my life the way I want to? You helped me make a new start for myself and now you insist upon being angry with me for living it. I understand that my life isn't compatible with yours. I understand that our ideals aren't compatible. I "party" too much for your taste. I'm trying to build a company doing something I enjoy. Is a requirement of making money being completely disastisfied? I don't think so, but apparently you do and I'm fine with that. I would rather see you doing something with your life that makes you happy but instead you keep plodding along the same path of dissatisfaction and misery because its the way "things are supposed to be". I don't think being unhappy is the way things are supposed to be. Aren't we all titled to life, liberty and the persuit of happiness?
    I want you to be happy but it seems like that is never going to happen. If you must hate your life, hate YOUR life and quit judging mine. Don't resent me for trying to improve my station. Don't resent me for my hard work just because you can't see the value in it. You are bound by your own self imposed rules and a misguided work ethic. These are not my rules. I play the game of life understanding that possiblities are endless so long as you see it that way. You'll never be happy until you see that you are allowed to be happy. That you DESERVE to be happy. You think your life sucks because its supposed to. Maybe you should throw "supposed" out the window. I have, and I think I'm a lot better for it. I don't hate you, hell I'm not even upset with you when it comes down to it. I just wish you could at least acknowledge that not everyone has to hate life just because you do.
    Don't hate me for my choices, I don't resent you because of yours.
    Wishing you well
    Me

megan, for at least the second time you are not listening to what i am saying to you. your snippy note to me was poor business practice. i will be discussing this with your boss. so why am i writing this letter now? b/c i am so angry that if i don't deal with this problem tonight, it will be bothering me all weekend. and you're not doing your job is not worth my weekend time. i will let this go right now and deal with your lack of clarity next workweek. joyce
    joyce who has princess peanut, spokesdog for the catpack, mojo, magic, kira and squirty, members of the catpack, angel duke, a good dog who is missed and angel alex the wonder dog, handsome prince.

Dear Tomato Basil Wheat Thins,

You're kinda gross.

Sorry.

Megan

twitter.
    http://twitter.com/meganxxjo

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.

dear me

why donīt you do somethin productive.... Iīve spent all day sitting here.... not that i donīt enojoy it but you couldīve been doing something else. something once you wanna do it youīll say to yourself "why didnīt I did it when i had so much spare time"....

get a life!!

me
    Corinnaīs Christmas Card Swap ī06
    dedicated to a lovely woman who won many hearts along her life...........
    she will be deeply missed.......Thank you for letting us be a part of your life, you will surely remain in ours FOREVER........R.I.P. Dear Corinna

Best Fireman in da Houseī10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful dude that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

notes-to-my-husband blog

http://365project.org/isabelle/365

Dear....no, you're not even worth a Dear.....To the idiot at work that is trying to take over the company right from under the owners nose.

You say things that offend people and you think it's funny...guess what? It's NOT! I know your file at work has lots of complaints in it, but you have your head so far up the owners rear that he can't even think for himself, so you will not be "let go".
    Why is it you feel you need to have the control and power to not even give people (especially people that have worked for the company for 7 years, when you've only been there for 2) a reason for why they are being fired? You just rush them out the door, then when they show their anger you are calling out the police. All Junior wanted yesterday was an answer as to why he was being fired (and on Valentines Day, I'm sure his wife was thrilled). Is that too much to ask? He can take this information with him to help improve himself. Oh, that's why...you don't want anyone to be better than you. Now I get it.
    You are slowly molding this company into yours. And it is just sad to watch. I can't even wait until I can find a job closer to home so I don't have to look at your face anymore. It's really sad because there are so many people there that I really like, most of these people are in my department. You haven't been able to penetrate your little weasel nose into this department.....yet. I know it's only a matter of time.
    So, I just want you to stay the heck away from me and my department. I am hoping for the day that the owner realizes what you are doing and sends you on your merry way.

"Sin"cerely,
    All of us that don't have our noses in your rear

Dear Realtor Gal - I sure wrote you a wimpy email the other day. I hate confrontation. But I truly want to finish the tasks I started.

I am venting here so I can write a truthful email and get the message through. I can't work at your house because of being interrupted constantly with another task, or your needing a ride somewhere, and when I lose focus and don't work as effectively, you get upset, and I have a meltdown.

You are really sick yourself, since your stroke, and I know you can't drive yet - and your boss suggested alcoholic counselling, and you brushed it off. Yet I saw on a handwritten note you left on the desk where you (and I) work, that you had noted "Fired. Counselling. Rehab." before your meeting with him - so I think you know.

I can't work with you because you are SO sick it makes ME sick. SO disorganized. You usually know ahead of time that you have an appointment - so why don't you make ride arrangements ahead of time? Sometimes you do - but I wish you had kept on doing that.

Heck - your one regular appt per week is 3 minutes away by bus, and the stop is 1/2 block away. HELLO???!!!???? Yes, I get paid mileage and for my time...but that is NOT what I was hired to do.

The job is over - thanks for the generous payment, and that is fine. I will still finish the tasks - I want to, that is the ethical thing to do - but just leave me the f*** ALONE! and let me work.

BEST regards (that you'll get from me at the moment)

C

PS YOU ARE A SICK PUPPY!!! GET HELP, STUPID!!!!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Dear Best Friend,

I wish I knew what to do to help you feel better about yourself, better about your life. Alas, I know there is nothing I can do. You have to do it all yourself. I hope one day you will realize that there are so many people who depend on you staying around...your dogs, your family, you friends and me. Yes, I depend on you and I dont know what I'd do if you were gone.

Please try to get better, but not for me or anyone else...but for you.

Love your BFF

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Dear Anna,

{{{{HUGS}}}}

Dear Dad,

I did what everyone on this board told me to do. I was texting you, because I was in class, and I told you how I feel. First, you asked me to switch rooms with Katlynn on Sunday. I asked you if this was something Katlynn wanted to do, or something Angie was making you do. You said that Katlynn had no idea, it would be a surprise to her, and it was Angie's idea. I knew it, it was something Angie was forcing on you to force on me.

Fine, whatever, I'll switch rooms. I told you that I didn't care, and it seemed as though I didn't have a choice in the matter. I told you I felt like I was getting pushed away.

Your response?

"You aren't home enough for it to be considered pushing away."

Ouch, daddy.

And that's when I dropped the bomb. I said, "That's why I'm NOT at home. Ashley drives me crazy and Angie talks down to me ALL THE TIME."

And again, you say, "Angie feels the same about you."

Why does it always have to be about her? I understand that you are happy, and you love her, but you don't ALWAYS need to take her side! Can't you see that your daughter is hurting? Then I said, "Dad, I hate how you've changed. You aren't the same person you were two years ago."

Then you responded saying, "How so?" and I said, "You're more strict, for one. And you just aren't the same. Truth be told, I'm having a hard time adjusting to this step-family thing. Even when you were married to mom, it was always me, you and Jake. Now I have to share you. I know I'm being selfish, but it's a big adjustment for me and it's hard."

And you said, "We need to talk."

That was Thursday. You haven't made an effort "to talk" with me since then. Hell, you haven't even spoken to me much since then.

*sigh*

I'll still love you always,
    Megan

twitter.

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.

Dear... anyone,

I'm watching Transformers.

The last time I watched this was with Jay...

PLEASE please please make the memories stop and make me STOP wanting him so badly right now.

Please please go away.

Help,
    Megan

twitter.

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.

Transformers is a fun movie - too fun to associate with someone icky. Remember that the person Jay showed you was a lie, and the real Jay is someone you'd not want to touch with an eleven-foot pole.
    I've Been Frosted

Dear Megan,

Transformers always reminds me of when my brother was little and all the funny things he used to do. Like once my mom was dating this guy Cyril and he and her were having an arguement. My little brother who was 4 at the time jumped on Cyril's back and clocked him on the head with his Optimus Prime and yelled 'Cereal (he couldn't say Cyril) you are a decepticon and Prime sended me to desroy you!' It was too funny!!!

My brother could not say a lot of things clearly and it was so funny and cute...I remember he used to love Transformers, He-Man and The Smurfs. One thing that always comes up in my mind was the way he used to say smurfs. He couldn't pronouce the sm sound so instead of them being smurfs they were FURFS. Always makes me smile.

My point is I know how much your little brother means to you so maybe when you get to thinking about you know who (we don't need to say his name) you can think about some cute things your little brother has said and done and it can help you and give you a smile.

Thinking of you. A eager ear is always near.

Sincerely,
    Michelle

My rainbow bridge babies have forever left their paw prints on my heart.
    Lilith & Vixen, taken too soon. I love you always.

Signatures, avatars & blinkies if anyone wants one pm me with color,
    font and background preference and with pics and names of pets.

Lilith's Catster Page Vixen's Catster Page

Vote for my furry ones on the cat & dog channels
    Vixen, Bella, Vega, Frost, Phoenix & Artica

Dear... conscience,

You did pretty well watching Transformers. You thought about how every time Jay would see that yellow Camaro he would say, "God, what a hot f***ing car!" and I would laugh because that's all he really cared about. You thought about how he would light a cigarette halfway through because he was nervous about screwing things up with me...

Whatever.

For a split second, my mind told me I HAD to go visit him at jail tomorrow. I had to.

But I shouldn't.

Please start making sense soon.

Megan

twitter.

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.

Dear Matt,

I miss you.
    Not a day goes by that I haven't cried at least once. I wish you would call me.

Just your friend, Megan

Dear Kristen,

Why can't you understand? Will you please stop bad mouthing Matt and telling me to just get over it, I know you hate him because of all this but still it hurts more to hear bad things about him. Please just be there for me and let me talk without rolling your eyes. I can't help but still be upset he was and is very important to me. I know you can't really understand because you've never been in my position before and I can't exactly explain it to you but it's going to take me longer than a week to get over him. I honestly hope this never happens to you because it is truly heart breaking.

Love you lots! Megan

P.S. I did actually enjoy when you changed his name in my cell to A*s Face and that's what I saw when I opened my text hehe so horrible!
    "To all the dogs I've loved before...Who traveled in & out my door...I'm glad you came along...I dedicate this song to all the dogs I've loved before"

Dear Toilet in my Aunt's Basement,

WHY THE HELL ARE YOU OVERFLOWING?

Seriously? No one even... did ANYTHING to you to make you overflow! My bro used the bathroom like twenty minutes ago, and about five mins ago, I can hear running water... SUURE! You're OVERFLOWING! For no apparent reason!

So now, after we've exhausted the resources of 11 towels and a plunger that doesn't even fit in your oddly shaped... hole? you still won't flush properly. Something is obviously clogged, because water won't go down.

YOU ARE SUCH A STUPID TOILET.

I'm dog-sitting and the toilet overflows. COOL. Real cool.

Irritated,
    Megan

twitter.

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.