Page 38 of 59 FirstFirst ... 282930313233343536373839404142434445464748 ... LastLast

Thread: [Dear You. . .]

Dear Everyone

I could have handled things better and I am truly sorry but I was fighting for my sanity and I almost lost.

Remember the good times?

Denise -

I, for one, have been on the edge as you are describing. Prayers that you are healing. I am SO happy to see you here again!

Nothing to forgive, hon - it wasn't your fault.
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Dear Six Flags,

My entire last season of work wasn't enough to prove how good I was? My friends who have been working there 4+ years in the same department aren't good enough for it all of a sudden? Okay, that's cool. Really cool. NOT. Whoever the new management is, thanks for ruining a great department and one big "family", thanks a whole lot. Good job firing one of your best leads, and not hiring your best employees back. What's with the new entertainment schedule? It's f***** up as hell. No entertainment on mondays and tuesdays? Okay see how well that goes with the guests. This department is slowly going down the tubes, and I really hope it does. When I get a call in the middle of the summer begging me to come back, don't expect much from me or my friends who you left out in the cold "so to speak". We worked out butts off all summer and previous summers, we had fun, had minimal complaining, did a freakin' parade, worked in a hot bulky costume for HOURS on end, and this is the thanks you give us? See how the new employees take that BS without complaining? And then I love how you actually expect them to do teching, shows, and CHARACTER, on top of all that. That's what takes the cake for me! Whatever, I loved last year at work. LOVED it, but things happen for a reason. Maybe I'll have LIFE for once and not work 6 days a week? Maybe, I'll finally begin to find a job with animals? Kennel attendent? Well, I will keep my options open.When one door closes, several more open. I think it's about time I move on, I got bigger fish to fry. Thanks but no thanks.

an ex "team member".

Quote Originally Posted by Alysser View Post
    When one door closes, several more open. I think it's about time I move on, I got bigger fish to fry. Thanks but no thanks.
    That's the spirit, Alyssa! Sorry to hear you didn't get the job though, I know how much you enjoyed it

Ashley & Crossbone ("mini ACD")
    Living with my parent's: Jack (Lab/Beagle), Micki & Mini (JRTS)
    RIP Kyra: 07/11/04 - 11/3/12; Shadow: 4/2/96 - 3/17/08

Dear Girl at Work

You make me smile

Ashley

Kai [Sheltie], Kaedyn [Sheltie], Keeva [Malinois], Kwik [Malinois]

Dear Current Employer,

Please come out of the stone ages. It has been a long time since I have had to tuck my shirt into some old fashioned half way up your waste pants, and wear a hair net that totally covers all my hair.

Let us wear our own black pants and at least have our bangs under our hats.

Modern Age Girl,
    Kalei

Kalei
    I will love you forever Bobo

Dear Dad

5 years ago tomorrow was the last time I saw you alive because in true Dad style you passed away before we got to the hospital on that heart breaking day. You know I think of you all the time and although the pain of losing you has lessened, my life will never be the same without my Dad in it.

Thank you for being by my side during this difficult stage - I have felt you nearby at the worst times just giving me the strength to keep fighting. I hope you approve of the decisions I have made and that you are still proud of your girl.

Mr Denver will be blaring out of the flat on Saturday Sunshine on my shoulders..........

Love always

Denise xxxx

Dear Mom,

I'm gay. I want to tell you but we're still giving each other the silent treatment.. It's killing me keeping this secret from you.

Ashley

Kai [Sheltie], Kaedyn [Sheltie], Keeva [Malinois], Kwik [Malinois]

Dear pharmacutical companies,

You make an ad for an anti depressant...it sounds great until the end when you mention things like liver damage and death. Yes your medication can cause permanent damage and/or death but I sure won't be depressed about it! Maybe a little bit more research is needed before you pitch pills to the public. Try not to kill your customers please...
    signed
    a concerned citizen

Dear Interviewer,

Please give me the opportunity to work for this company...I am a great worker and really am in need of a full time job.

Dear Everyone,

I have been so stressed...life has been so hard lately financially and it feels like it's taking forever to get back into a routine and make that full time hour money again.

I have a wedding coming, bills to pay, and an apartment to save for and could really use a break. I really hope the company calls me that I have had an interview with so this stress will finally go away for awhile.

I can't handle this stress for much longer.

Kalei

Kalei

Dear baby,

You will always be in my prayers, though we will likely never meet. I pray that you have a happy childhood and a safe upbringing, and a good life.
    I've Been Frosted

kalei

hang in there.....i will send positive thoughts up for you during my yoga practice today....

Thanks to PCB!

Quote Originally Posted by Lillycat View Post
    hang in there.....i will send positive thoughts up for you during my yoga practice today....
    Aw, thank you so much, it is always a blessing to hear that someone cares and will pray for me ...maybe I should do Yoga too, I hear it's stress relieving.

Kalei

Dear Miley Cyrus,

Please stay out of Pirates of the Caribbean 4 You have no right to be among the best, and you no business ruining a dying [GOOD] franchise even more.

thank you,
    supporter of old POTC cast.

Dear me,

WHAT the hell is wrong with you lately?

Love, me? [weirdest letter i've ever written]

Quote Originally Posted by Alysser View Post
    Dear Miley Cyrus,

Please stay out of Pirates of the Caribbean 4 You have no right to be among the best, and you no business ruining a dying [GOOD] franchise even more.

thank you,
    supporter of old POTC cast.
    Dear Alyssa,

I VERY STRONGLY agree!

Love,
    Bri
    ♥Bri [HUMAN]♥
    ♥Lily [POMERANIAN], Brennan [APBT], Bailey [APBT/HOUND MIX]♥
    ♥Tallulah[CALICO], Domino [TUXIE]♥
    ♥Peach [RAT], Pepper [RAT], Phoebe [RAT], and PipSqueak [RAT]
    ♥Salvatore [BETTA]♥

“Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to be,
    because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do.”

In Loving Memory <3
    Roxy Lily Brennan
    Facebook TigerLily Photography