Page 37 of 59 FirstFirst ... 272829303132333435363738394041424344454647 ... LastLast

Thread: [Dear You. . .]

Dear Rosalie (my Rosie Girl)

I'm sorry for stepping on you, but you are black and the hallway is dark. Forgive me. I must buy you a bright colorful collar.

Love always,
    Me

Dear John,

Thank you, baby, for being mine. You could have anyone, and yet you chose me. Clumsy, dorky, always-saying-the-wrong-thing, me. I will always be amazed that I was able to find someone so kind and caring. I will always be amazed that you are mine. I'm so glad I found you.

Forever Yours,
    Summer

Dear me,

Concentrate!! I know all this revision is boring but you need to do it!

From,
    Yourself.

Dear Old school buildings,

You may suck completely but I am going to miss you all the same. I have been stuck between your walls for 5 days a week for about 4 years now, a lot has happened in those 4 years and it's weird to think that in a few weeks you will no longer be there.

From,
    A student in the school

Dear new school buildings,

You are colourful and great but I am not looking foward to sharing you with the younger years!! They run around and slam doors in our faces etc. Not fun!

From,
    An excited student!
    -Ellie

'If everyone else's opinion is what matters, then do you ever really have one of your own?'- Jodi Picoult, Nineteen Minutes

Dear G-ma,

Well, it's midnight which means today is going to be the first Thanksgiving without you and frankly I'm scared to go to sleep. I know you're going to be watching, cuz let's face it this family could entertain circus folk, but I don't know if I can do it. I don't know if I can be surrounded by family all day while the head of the family isn't going to be there. I don't remember how long it takes me to heal but I know it isn't a year. I miss you so much at times I can't even breathe especially when I do something I know you would just love. I get a flash of your smiling face giving me that wink that I always got. That "Yep that's my sly girl. Give 'em H*** and remind them who you belong to" wink. I'm getting those flashes more and more lately. I'm still and always will be "one of Bonnie's girls". Having said that, the beginning of this letter is a lie. I can handle today because it's what we do. We stand up straight, smile (well maybe not all of us), look at what we think we can't overcome and realize that it's tiny. If we can't breathe sometimes we just learn to take bigger breathes. I will be surrounded by all of the family today cuz you're still with us.

Love ya,

Ann
    Hold your head high.
    Don't ever let 'em define
    The light in your eyes.
    Love yourself, give them Hell.
    You can take on this world.
    You just stand and be strong
    And then fight
    Like a girl.

Dear B.,
    Your Christmas gift to me was lame, and I was insulted by your reason for giving it to me so early.

But that's okay; because now I know exactly how much (not) to spend on you.

Thanks for the insight,
    Me
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Dear Glioblastoma in my friend's brain,

I hope the Avastin makes you shrivel up and DIE! DIE, brain tumor, DIE! Leave him alone!

Signed,
    Someone who wishes you'd never entered his life

Dear University of Illinois,
    You made a huge mistake not admitting my niece. And inadvertently sending out e-mails of acceptance to people who were not accepted was a huge blunder. You were her dream college and I doubt she will reapply next year.
    Signed,
    Aunt of someone very disappointed

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Dear You,

Be sure to call the doctor tomorrow and make an appointment to get your thyroid checked. It was a rude thing of your teacher to say to you, but maybe she's right. Get it checked just to be sure. It will make you feel better in the long run.

-Me

Dear Chris,

I know you miss me, but I just need some space right now. I'm not sure what it is but I just need to be alone for a while. It's been a rough couple weeks for me and I think the fact that when we started dating, we were together everyday and it took its toll on me. I just don't have time for that anymore. I'm sorry, I still care about you but I just need space.

-Meg

twitter.
    http://twitter.com/meganxxjo

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.

Dear snotty teenage co-worker,

My ability to handle your snottiness has reached capacity. I am nice to the co-workers who deserve it. You are no longer one of those people. You try to use me as a doormat again and I will break you over my knee like kindling.

Signed,

Ann
    Hold your head high.
    Don't ever let 'em define
    The light in your eyes.
    Love yourself, give them Hell.
    You can take on this world.
    You just stand and be strong
    And then fight
    Like a girl.

Dear you

Get on track...pull out of the depression and realize there IS more to life than this...it just takes some time and a bit of hard work.

Getting out of a rut is a lot harder than getting into one. Keep the faith!

a loving kick in the butt

From
    ~me

Dear God, I need a new job. I am getting nowhere with this one. My team leader says that she is pleased with my work, but her actions convey the exact opposite. I miss my friends from UHC. Please provide a new job for me, please open a door somewhere.

Thank You,
    Elyse

Dear school,

Why so much work? I have 3 physics exams this week and they are IMPORTANT. So you make my graphics deadline on Friday?!?! You say you 'have to 'moderate' it... and thats the 'final date'. Thats rubbish- the textile group has another 2 weeks. And Mrs German teacher- 2 lots of homework? As if we don't have enough right now... and Mr History teacher- 2 lots of homework also? Come on! Be fair...

And Mrs English teacher- why all coursework redrafts in for less than 2 weeks time? You could of given them back to us at the time to redraft instead of all at once.... And media teacher- a media mock one day before all English coursework in..... argggghhhhhh.

I don't know what to do first

From,

An unhappy student
    -Ellie

'If everyone else's opinion is what matters, then do you ever really have one of your own?'- Jodi Picoult, Nineteen Minutes

Dear God,
    Please allow my boyfriend have a safe flight to Houston, TX today. And watch over him during his week in TX for work.

Thank you,
    Rachel
    You're the one sure thing I've found so you better stick around...
    Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful man that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

Dear annoying co worker,

In case you haven't noticed, this is an industrial environment. There are all manner of funky, nasty and just plain wrong smells out here. The toilet is leaking and molding on the bottom and it reeks any time its flushed. It reeks before I get here and it reeks after I leave. Just because I work up a sweat working while you sit in your climate controlled forklift does not mean that I must be stinking up the whole site. I use deoderant and body spray and I shower extra just to make YOU happy. You maybe talk to me for 10 min in an 8hr shift usually outside. Do I REALLY stink bad enough to be "black flagged"? You spit chew everywhere and Im tired of stepping in it, should I bitch loud enough for your co workers to hear and then have them tell you Im gonna get you fired? You seem to loooove that approach. My company contracts to yours...yes my boss talked to me about your complaints but you have no authoriy to threaten my job. I am not a dirty person. I am trying my hardest to not offend your nasal sensibilites...now it seems you think every single bad smell within a mile radius is me and when I report the mold problem (which may be making people sick) you insist that the smell is still me! What is your forking problem?
    Im at a loss as to what to do about you. I know you're a sexist arse, Ive heard you make some pretty obcene comments. Do I report you, ignore you? You p!ss me off...just leave me alone and quit acting like a child. If you don't like me then just do your job and don't talk to me. I will do my best not to cross your path but I wont be driven from my job.
    Quit making people miserable
    ~me

Dear Jim
    Manager of FirstonSite,

I really really really want this job, please give me a call very soon and tell me I am hired, I would be the happiest girl in the world today

I know I would be a great employee!

Desperately in need of a great job,
    Kalei

Kalei
    I will love you forever Bobo

Dear Universe,

The other time I wrote a letter on this thread my wish came true, so I thought I'd give it another shot!!

Please let Eric get the job he just interviewed for in Memphis. We would be closer to family and I could stay home with Lyra for a bit more. I hate the thought of her spending all day in daycare. Of course, we would also need to sell our house, so maybe I'll wish for that too.