Page 35 of 59 FirstFirst ... 252627282930313233343536373839404142434445 ... LastLast

Thread: [Dear You. . .]

Dear migraines,

I hate you. I realize hate is a strong word. I have put up with you for many years. You invaded my life... almost daily for the past year. Then I had the surgery that was supposed to fix everything. Nope, not so. You're still invading my life, interrupting my daily plans.

Please go away. I need to return to work and become reliable again. Working 5 days out of 6 is not reliable. Go far away. Without working, I have not got enough money to pay my bills and feed my beautiful deserving pets. Just leave me alone.

I've had enough!
    Thank you.
    Crystal

I will miss you forever, my sweet Scooter Bug. You were my best friend. 9/21/1995 - 1/23/2010
    Goodbye, Oreo. Gone too soon. 4/2003 - 9/12/2011.
    Farewell & Godspeed, sweet Jadie Francine. You took a piece of my heart with you. 11/2002 - 8/8/2016
    Charlie kitty, aka: Mr. Meowy. Our home is far too silent now. 2003-6/14/2018

dear crystal, from one migrane sufferer to another....(HUGS))), gently of course
    joyce who has princess peanut, spokesdog for the catpack, mojo, magic, kira and squirty, members of the catpack, angel duke, a good dog who is missed and angel alex the wonder dog, handsome prince.

Dear Games Dept,

I can't believe I managed a whole season in your horrible department. I honestly don't know how I survived. My supervisors and leads this year are so much better and cooler. I never get yelled at for stupid things, I never get pressured or forced to do things I don't want to do. I don't have to deal with rude, snippy guests nearly as much and NEVER do I touch money! I usually don't even have to talk to guests. I make people happy, I make people laugh by doing stupid things and I have fun at work. I can do nearly anything while in character I get paid more ($8.50 per hr!), and I get ALOT of down time.Not to mention, my friends are the awesomest people ever, I fit in so well! Sure, it's a hot job, but I don't have to talk in a microphone, talk to guests, deal with nasty supervisors, or handle money. I have the best job in the world now, and if you offered me a 6-figure pay check to do games again I WOULD NEVER ever accept. I am a looney tune at heart, hehe

hated by,
    alyssa!

(yes, very random letter but I saw one of my old jerk of a supervisor today and was reminded of my last season job)

Dear Idiot Co-worker,

I have been given the title of "Human to Idiot" translator and given full rights to correct you in any way I see fit by the managers. I suggest getting your act together during your final weeks with us or it will be a very long 3 weeks.

AM
    Hold your head high.
    Don't ever let 'em define
    The light in your eyes.
    Love yourself, give them Hell.
    You can take on this world.
    You just stand and be strong
    And then fight
    Like a girl.

Dear my kleptomaniac old best friend,

I know that you took my ipod, my camera, and my necklace. I know that you stole things from others aswell. I wish you and your sister would just fess up already, we know your guilty. If you don't give me my items back before school starts, I hope karma comes back to you freshman year (enjoy your year!) You need help.

-Ali

Dear other "bestfriend",

You really need to stop being so stuck up and know it all. Your own bestfriend (ol' kleptomaniac above) talks trash about you, yet you follow her like she is your God. I hope for your own sake that you find new friends in highschool, because I can't imagine what its going to be like when you find out that your bestfriend isn't a good friend at all.

-Ali

Dear me,

You are going to be ok! I know you hated having to move back in with your parents, but you had to if you wanted the job at the vet clinic to work out. It's better money than you were making. I know you miss seeing the Aussies every day and watching the Vallhunds play with Chloe all day, but you can always go back for play dates. I know your biggest worry right now is your car. You will save up enough money for a car. A nice one too! Just don't get something you will hate paying insurance on!...no matter how adorable you and Chloe look in that silver '08 Mustang!

Keep your head up and it'll all work out. Nothing changes over night! You have to keep pushing and working!

Love!
    Yourself!
    Owned by two little pastries!

REST IN PEACE GRACIE. NOT A DAY GOES BY THAT I DON'T MISS YOU.

Dear Whoever,

I could write an entire rant on the drama that I was involved in today. I generally don't give a crap what he does, but it just gets to me, and learning what other people feel about him makes me angrier. If I told my leads and supervisors how I feel it wouldn't matter, if I wrote a rant about it, it wouldn't matter. Nothing will change, because he's just "so" much better then all of us. HONESTLY, his attitude needs to change and he needs to remember he didn't get the lead postion. I don't know WHY I let him order me around and get to me, I don't know what I was thinking. The favoritism, ordering, and everything else just needs to END! He isn't the best person in our department, I DO JUST AS GOOD AS HIM, why can't I do what I want? Why am I not on the "cast list" for parade? After he did something inappropriate on a float during the parade, he gets rewarded by doing more parades, right?

The only time I was in the parade, apparently I sucked. It was the first night of the parade and I didn't know the choreography, excuse me that they NEVER taught it to me ! I don't know about you but I'd rather have a "statue" on the float then a person who's gonna do something disgusting in front of guests..

Ugh this is all pointless and it won't change no matter what anyone says.

From,
    a P/O team member

Dear Biological Father,

I know you wanted me, and I know you fought for me. In the end, you signed off so that my daddy could adopt me when he and my mom got married. Over the years I saw you a lot through town. I even spoke to you sometimes. My mom sent you letters and school pictures every year as I grew up. I know she even wrote you periodically as I got married, divorced and remarried.

I learned today that you passed away on Thursday, August 13th. I am so sorry. I know you did some terrible things in your lifetime, but I know that you loved with your whole being. Your death is all over the news of my hometown today. You were a local celebrity. You were bigger than life to me... I was always in awe every time I saw you. Not because of who you were around town, but because of who you were to me.

I'm sure my brother, your son, was there to greet you. You never got to meet him on earth since he only lived an hour.

You will be missed.

Your daughter,
    Crystal

I will miss you forever, my sweet Scooter Bug. You were my best friend. 9/21/1995 - 1/23/2010
    Farewell & Godspeed, sweet Jadie Francine. You took a piece of my heart with you. 11/2002 - 8/8/2016

Dear You,

You're amazing, that's all there is to it. We've hung out twice, but I feel like I've known you for years. We have so much in common, it's scary - I hope this doesn't backfire.

Date #2 was a dream. You texted me and said, "I'm picking you up in a half hour. Be ready." You picked me up, and took me to a huge empty field. You pulled out three blankets and a couple pillows. We camped out under the stars for hours - it was completely perfect.

We talked about anything and everything. We laughed, picked on each other and held each other. You can make me smile without even trying.

You are AMAZING.

-Happy Panda

twitter.
    http://twitter.com/meganxxjo

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.

Dear You,

I wish I knew where we were right now - but perhaps that is my decision.

We argued yesterday - when I got home from work, you were not home, but that is not unusual. It's now after 5 pm the following day, and no word from you.

You don't get angry often, but you sure rant when you do. Yesterday you yelled, "I'm leaving!" We talked some more after that - but I had to get back to my job, and I was in tears.

In April, I knew it was a calculated risk...you were looking for other apartments, but they were SO damn expensive, and you were looking for work like crazy and nothing was happening.

So you moved in here. It has been mostly really ok. But too overwhelming, I guess. On both sides.

I just want to know where you are at, too. All your stuff is here - your computer is still running, your reading glasses beside it.

This is the first time I have really felt anxiety where you are concerned. Just make your decision, ok?

Doing my best to leave God in charge and trust God, because only God can work things out. In that...I have to let go of this for now.
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Dear Sam's Car,

I like how you decided to need coolant fluid the day we FINALLY get off early. I really enjoyed sitting on 537 waiting for a tow truck and my brother to come for 3 hours in the rain. The traffic was ridiculious home, it took me another 40 minutes.

Thanks alot.

[1] Dear unseasonably cool weather:

Could you please LEAVE? I would like summer back!

Thank you,
    Fan of Summer
    -------------
    [2] re: post #518
    Dear Scooter's Mom,
    I am sending you a big ((((HUG)))) tonight. Your post made me cry.
    Thinking and praying for you,
    Elyse
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Dear You,

I left a message today.

If you want to have even a chance of unpacking those suitcases here, that I packed today,

You know what you have to do.

Love,
    Me
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Dear Father,
    Today is your first birthday since you passed away. I hope you know that I celebrated it for you. I ate a cupcake and sang a little song...

I never grew up truly KNOWING you, never living with you... momma made sure you were part of my life, but I never spent any real time with you. I've probably learned more about you since you passed away than while you were alive because everyone was so scared of you...

I just want you to know that I love you anyway. I know you had some good in you. I've gotten to hear some of those good stories too.

Happy Birthday.

Your daughter,
    Crystal Sheri

I have noticed we have been having issues with a certain guest who uses our guest bathroom. I did not want to embarass her by confronting her face-to-face so I posted a quick public service announcement.

I thought the red lettering looked too violent so I gave the toilet kind, blue eyes and a welcoming smile.