Page 33 of 59 FirstFirst ... 232425262728293031323334353637383940414243 ... LastLast

Thread: [Dear You. . .]

Dear you,

I really, really don't like you!

I tried my best for once in your lesson today, as did my group, and you KNOW we don't like sport, but yet we WON for ONCE in our lives, because we worked hard! For crying out loud, stop acting like its the most shocking thing in the world!!! It was bad enough the whole class accused us of cheating because we are the 'nerds' and we are not meant to like sport, but YOU! You're the bl**dy teacher! Don't look so suprised!

And you can stop telling me off for every little thing as well. I already know you hate me, you do not need to proove your point. I mean, I look around for one second when you are explaining something to 2 members of my group about discus throwing and also I was checking no-one on my team was running at the time, and you tell ME off for not paying attention. HUH? I am not even doing the discus!!

Plus whats with calling my friend and I twins the other day!?! I would like you to know that the group was split up, like you said, and she was the only one on my half of the group who was my friend. So yes, I obviously was going to stand next to her! Plus she is one of my best friends- but for goodness sake that does not mean we are 'velcro twins' or whatever you called us. WE HAVE NAMES! We deserved to be called by them, thanks.

And telling us off for running together in the long jump?!? Everyone else was!! But of course you don't tell them off. Maybe I wouldnt of felt the need to run with her if you werent watching me like a hawk. I don't like being watched thanks, it puts me off and makes me feel uncomfortable.

For goodness sake, you are meant to motivate us and help us learn, but how can we do that when you are doubting everything we do? We did not cheat. We did not add anything up wrong. We WON fairly thanks. I dont care about winning, I only care that I tried my best, as did the rest of my team, and no, we dont get a clap or praise, we get QUESTIONED and ACCUSED by the class. You didn't even give us a chance to hand our score sheet in before we left so we could proove to you, but I doubt you would of believed it anyway. And I bet if the second place group handed you their form, in which I know they wrote that we cheated all over, you will say nothing. Thats what you teachers ALWAYS DO!

Now, you can leave me alone. Your little 'popular' members of the class that can't believe the nerds beat them can leave me alone as well. I am fed up of YOU and THEM and ARGH!

Remind me not to try next time.

-Me
    Last edited by Whisk_Luva; 05-02-2009 at 01:56 PM.
    -Ellie

'If everyone else's opinion is what matters, then do you ever really have one of your own?'- Jodi Picoult, Nineteen Minutes

Dear Boy,

Thank you for leading me on and then leading me to her. She's the most beautiful person I've met lately and we are so much alike. She's helping fill that void that Nicole left behind and reminds me so much of her. I remind her of her best friend that moved away.

We were meant to be although you wanted to keep us apart because of your shady ways. Thank you for moving away and pushing us together.

I'm still your friend and will always be, because you've given me something very beautiful.

xoxo,
    me

~Kay, Athena, Ace, Kiara, Mufasa, & Alice!
    "So baby take a axe to your makeup kit
    Set ablaze the billboards and their advertisements
    Love with all your hearts and never forget
    How good it feels to be alive
    And strive for your desire"

-rx bandits

Dear you,
    I miss your old truck more than I miss you. If you die out there breaking horses can I have it please?

Niņo & Eliza

Dear You,

I was ALWAYS there for you. And now you go and tell me that you acted like my friend and you hate the way I am. Thanks alot. Shows what a good friend you are. I told you everything, I told you all my secrets and I trusted you.
    I can't believe you would do this.

-Erinn.

-ErinExotic:]]
    Snowbelle's Catster:

Dear Chris,

I just have to say while I was with you I did feel something, but I guess you didn't. You didn't return any affection. You wouldn't even hold hands or anything other then hug me..I wanted AND expected something more. I know we only saw each other twice over the course of the 2 months we went out but if you had not been so boring it probably would have been much more then that. I'm obviously not upset or anything though and I'm glad we are friends, I guess I'm just disappointed in you for being that way. You said it wasn't anyone's fault and I agreed, but it really was you. I gave it my all. Relationships aren't somethin you do half-ass and you obviously need to learn that. Thanks for trying

From,
    Alyssa

Dear whoever,

There's a murderer loose in my town.
    I'm so scared.
    This person killed an 18 year old girl Saturday night.

I'm afraid to leave my home... I'm afraid to go anywhere... I'm afraid to be alone.

I'm going to Jason's house. I can't stay home alone right now.

twitter.
    http://twitter.com/meganxxjo

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.

Stay safe, sweetie.
    I've Been Frosted

Dear coworker,

Yes, I realize I did sign up to bring sodas to our potluck on Tuesday. I also realize I missed Tuesday & Wednesday because of this illness that has been plaguing me for so long. The one that I have surgery scheduled for May 20th to remove a tumor and parts of my body for. The illness that makes me have migraines EVERY day, that make me throw up and black out. That has given me kidney stones that are huge and hurt constantly. The same illness that makes me so tired I can barely stay awake for more than a few hours at a time.

I *know* I failed to live up to expectations by not bringing the sodas to the potluck. It was very rude of you to walk up to my desk as you were leaving work today and say, "We had a lot of very thirsty people at our potluck on Tuesday. It was very inconsiderate of you to sign up to bring drinks if you didn't think you were going to bring them." And then you walked off, without letting me tell you that I DID think I would bring them, I did in fact buy them and consider having my husband drive 40 miles out of his way to deliver them while I was at the emergency room.

And you consider yourself a Christian. You should be ashamed.

Respectfully,
    Your very ill coworker.

I will miss you forever, my sweet Scooter Bug. You were my best friend. 9/21/1995 - 1/23/2010
    Goodbye, Oreo. Gone too soon. 4/2003 - 9/12/2011.
    Farewell & Godspeed, sweet Jadie Francine. You took a piece of my heart with you. 11/2002 - 8/8/2016
    Charlie kitty, aka: Mr. Meowy. Our home is far too silent now. 2003-6/14/2018

Dear coworker, again...

Thank you for taking things into consideration when I tried to explain to you that I thought your comments yesterday were uncalled for and that you hurt my feelings. Thank you for shoving your hand up and basically shouting, "Don't even speak to me!" and telling me to take it up with our manager if I had a problem with you, because you had already done so... and come to find out, you are filing an hr grievance against ME for harassing you for trying to explain that you hurt my feelings! All of this over a couple of bottles of soda. Good grief.

What about the conversation we had on MONDAY (yes, just 3 days before this!) where you told me that your acquaintance from church overdosed because she was a migraine sufferer and she couldn't take the migraine pain anymore. You were so very concerned about me just a few short days ago that you begged me to never do something so drastic.

Either be my friend or stop pretending to be... file your HR grievance over this stupid little incident with SODAS. Please, just don't make my life more miserable than my illness already has.

Thank you,
    Me.

I will miss you forever, my sweet Scooter Bug. You were my best friend. 9/21/1995 - 1/23/2010
    Goodbye, Oreo. Gone too soon. 4/2003 - 9/12/2011.
    Farewell & Godspeed, sweet Jadie Francine. You took a piece of my heart with you. 11/2002 - 8/8/2016
    Charlie kitty, aka: Mr. Meowy. Our home is far too silent now. 2003-6/14/2018

*hugs* to you, Scooter's Mom. I hope you feel better soon!

Dear You,

*squee*

I LUFFS YOU! 8D

Luffs,
    Me

twitter.
    http://twitter.com/meganxxjo

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.

Dear Mother's Day Diners,
    I will be working from 11am to 9pm so could you please take that into account and be nice to me. It makes my day go so much better.
    Thanks
    Your Server Anna

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Dear PT,

Today is my last day of internets for the summer (and cable, cell phone reception, human interaction, etc).

Hope everyone has a fabulous summer - and I hope it goes by fast.

Love,
    Me

Ashley & Crossbone ("mini ACD")
    Living with my parent's: Jack (Lab/Beagle), Micki & Mini (JRTS)
    RIP Kyra: 07/11/04 - 11/3/12; Shadow: 4/2/96 - 3/17/08

Where ya goin?

Quote Originally Posted by k9krazee View Post

Today is my last day of internets for the summer
    (and cable, cell phone reception, human interaction, etc).

Are you headed off into the Wilderness?
    Is your Faithful Companion, Protector of the Princess, *Jackie* going into
    seclusion with you?

And HEY! ~~~ Don't furget the Memorial Day Gathurin in Findlay!
    May 24 + May 25 --- we *need* you there!

Dear you,
    Rewarding the group that won today huh? Where was our praise when we won?
    We all know who your favourites are.
    I give up with you and your stupid subject,
    From,
    Me.

Dear you.
    If you want to go, just go. You obviously want to be there. We are not in control of you. You choose where you want to sit. It's better than sitting next to us, then turning round and talking to everyone else and practically ignoring us.
    You go with your popular crowd.
    I miss you, the old you,
    From
    Me.

Dear printer,
    Why do you have to be out of ink?
    I was doing something important!
    You have the worst timing ever,
    From,
    One of your (rather annoyed) owners
    -Ellie

'If everyone else's opinion is what matters, then do you ever really have one of your own?'- Jodi Picoult, Nineteen Minutes