Page 32 of 59 FirstFirst ... 222324252627282930313233343536373839404142 ... LastLast

Thread: [Dear You. . .]

Dear Aunt Tammy,

Your birthday was 2 days ago.We all miss and love you so much.I know that you are now at peace and so happy but that doesn't mean we don't miss ya.Someday I will see you again and you can show me around up there.

Love your niece~Nicole
    Nikki[human],Zippy[tabby],and Pumpkin[orange tabby]
    Rest in Peace my Sweet Hammie Zoey
    Jan 1,09-March 26,2010

You deserve You Deserve YOU DESERVE!!!

Dear Soul

You are a beautiful creation of GOD. You are love incarnate and

YOU DESERVE.....
    .......To get a loving, intellectually stimulating kindred partner to share your life
    .......To know the wonders of "creating" life and bringing beautiful souls into existence
    ........The abundance of health, wealth and prosperity

And AS GOD AS MY WITNESS, I PROMISE THAT YOU WILL GET ALL THAT YOU DESERVE AND MORE...

Meanwhile I am so glad that you express Gratitude with every breath for all the Blessings that makes you what you are....

.......the wonderful and painful experiences that has moulded you into the generous, loving, joyous soul
    .......The fortune to be born into a wonderful loving family where you are nurtured and cherished
    .......The opportunity to gain an education when more than 40% of your fellow country women dont
    ........The ability to live independently and earn a living for yourself
    ........The previlage to be born into one of the oldest "way of life" commenly referred to as Hinduism does not shackle you with set doctrines but allows you to explore, understand and accept God into your existence in the manner most suited to you
    .......The honour of being a citizen of a country called India that has a heritage of accepting into its fold almost all the religions in the world and allowing for complete religious freedom & expression.

Yes U DESERVE TO EXPRESS YOUR GRATITUDE

Dear Manager,
    Can't you get run over by a bus or at least move on to a different store? Don't you understand that we all really don't like you AT ALL?

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Dear Ben,

Why did you lead me on? What did I do to deserve to be blown off yesterday? I thought we had a good time, and then yesterday you acted as if you didn't even know me?

Thanks a lot..
    Cori

Dear Jon,

We're done.
    And I'm crying.

Proof that this relationship meant nothing to you.
    You never fought to keep me.

Now I'm gone. And I won't be back.
    Have a nice life.
    Find another girl to ruin.

-Meg

twitter.
    http://twitter.com/meganxxjo

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by cassiesmom View Post
    Dear Family,

You need only tolerate one another for a few hours tomorrow and then you're done until Thanksgiving. For our parents' sake, please, let's all try to make nice for one afternoon.

Thank you,
    Your Sister
    Dear Family,

Thank you for all getting along from 3 until 5:30 PM today. I appreciate that you all made an effort.

Thank you again,
    Your Sister
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Dear Love Life,

Stop f*cking with me. Seriously. Just stop. This is getting really old.

Ashley

Kai [Sheltie], Kaedyn [Sheltie], Keeva [Malinois], Kwik [Malinois]

Dear Clearw re

If I wasnt stuck in a contract...

You promise to look for a solution to my constant disconnects yet you say Im connected "enough" not to warrent sending a tech out. Can't you spare 5 minutes of your time to help me get good service, please? Since when is half @ssed good enough?

Not so much love
    Me

Dear PT,

I'm done for a while.

I'm so sick of everything I post in this thread getting criticized. This is pretty much the only thread I post in and I started this thread, and I no longer feel comfortable here.

This thread is intended for ranting. No one is supposed to solve anyone's problems. I've had enough of people imposing their opinions on my situations.

Have fun. Keep the thread alive for me.

-Meg

twitter.
    http://twitter.com/meganxxjo

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.

Dear brother,
    We've always been really close. Now you won't reply to my emails, texts or facebook messages. I wish I knew what I did. I know your wife dislikes me (immensely!) but we had agreed that OUR relationship would withstand.

If only you'd talk to me. I miss you. I miss talking to my three beautiful nieces. Please, come around. With my health and facing this surgery, I need you.

Crystal

I will miss you forever, my sweet Scooter Bug. You were my best friend. 9/21/1995 - 1/23/2010
    Goodbye, Oreo. Gone too soon. 4/2003 - 9/12/2011.
    Farewell & Godspeed, sweet Jadie Francine. You took a piece of my heart with you. 11/2002 - 8/8/2016
    Charlie kitty, aka: Mr. Meowy. Our home is far too silent now. 2003-6/14/2018

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    Quote Originally Posted by Scooter's Mom View Post
    Dear brother,
    We've always been really close. Now you won't reply to my emails, texts or facebook messages. I wish I knew what I did. I know your wife dislikes me (immensely!) but we had agreed that OUR relationship would withstand.

If only you'd talk to me. I miss you. I miss talking to my three beautiful nieces. Please, come around. With my health and facing this surgery, I need you.

Crystal
    Gosh Crystal - it makes me so sad to read this. Life is so short, and we never know when ours or that of our family will come to an end.
    I lost contact with both of my brothers for about 20 years. Oh - there were the birthday and Christmas cards, an occasional phone call, and then when the age of home computers came to be, there were emails. But I never saw them. I live in DE and they lived in FL. Both of them were always after me to go down to visit, but there were always the lame excuses on my part - my job, raising my own family, I couldn't afford it, health issues, etc, etc - always something. I finally did get there tho - to the funeral of one of them who passed from complications of a stroke. To this day - I still look back and dislike myself for being so selfish all those years. I wish I could turn back the clock and do things differently. He passed 5 years ago, and I vowed that it wouldn't happen that way with my surviving brother. Since then, I visited with him in FL several times, and then last Fall after he moved to NC. I'm planning another visit soon - hopefully within the next couple of months. Earlier this week he had a medical crisis that could have taken him also, and I was devastated at the thought! He's 74 and I'm 65 (almost ),, and we are the only ones left of the "old" family. Obviously, neither one of us will be around a long time, so I am taking every opportunity to spend some time with him. We talk by phone or email at least a couple of times a week, and I make the time for visits now! I can't change what happened in the past, but I can make sure history doesn't repeat itself. LES!
    I hope your brother comes around soon - I know how distraught that you must be. Maybe you could email him a copy of this post???? Maybe he might realize how precious family is...
    You're in my thoughts....

{{{HUGS}}}
    Ellie
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

Dear Weight:
    I'm working hard to get rid of you. How about a little help here? Pack your "bags" and go.

Dear Cancer:
    It's time for you to go now too. You've been comfortable for way too long. The tribe has spoken. Your flame has died out.

signed
    me
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

dear boy,

Thank You for leaving. Although I miss you, your leaving brought me together, brought her and I together. We've became good friends. I'd say best friends, but I only have one best friend, you know. We're all just better off. Everything's pretty clear now. I hope you find whatever it is you need and if you come back, that's okay. Bros4lyfe.

love,
    me

~Kay, Athena, Ace, Kiara, Mufasa, & Alice!
    "So baby take a axe to your makeup kit
    Set ablaze the billboards and their advertisements
    Love with all your hearts and never forget
    How good it feels to be alive
    And strive for your desire"

-rx bandits

Dear World,
    You know the song lyric "the world for once in perfect harmony"? Why can't it be like that for me, for once. I know life can't always be about great but there's something I've been missing out on alot lately. Why do people have to be such jerks? Why am I the only one who sees all these two-faced people?

PS - Alot of things in my life are going fantastic, actually most of it, but I'm just sick of....people. I'm just missing something I have yet to find.

dear me:
    I hate you
    signed
    me
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.