Page 30 of 59 FirstFirst ... 202122232425262728293031323334353637383940 ... LastLast

Thread: [Dear You. . .]

Mike,

Don't ever leave my life please.. I love you.

Me.
    You're the one sure thing I've found so you better stick around...
    Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful man that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

Dear Dave,
    Getting to know you again after not seeing you for 18 years has been just amazing. You have matured so much, and you're just so much fun to be around. The fact that I'm happy when I'm with you and feel comfortable around you just makes it all better.

While I'm still apprehensive about the whole not divorced yet situation, I still feel pretty secure in the fact that you are leaving and will be moved out. I wish you were out of there now, but I know you have to get the cabin renovated, and that takes time. I hope your kids will not handle things too badly, and realize that you're not leaving them, you're leaving Lora. I hope they understand that her being with someone else and wanting you to just stay in a loveless marriage isn't fair to you, wouldn't be fair to anyone.

I can't wait to see you again. I've been jonesing for my Dave fix for 2 days now, and it feels like weeks, lol.

I'm still anxious about going to that party at the resort. I mean, what does one wear to a nudist resort's party??? I know it's still chilly out, but will they be dressed? Will it be really hot in the house and then everyone will be naked??? I'm stressing about this like, non-stop. I'm hoping that whatever I decide to wear will be ok, and that others will be dressed as well. I hate feeling like the odd one out, lol, but I don't see my clothes coming off in public anytime soon, lol.

I know you won't read this, you don't even know what pet talk is, but I feel better having gotten some of this off my chest.

Love you,
    Jennie

I dont know for sure Jenn = Butt I will bet that everyone will be Nude.. Good Luck with this one Honey.. I am glad to read that you have met someone that your so comfortable with.. Sounds Sweet..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Dear...College,
    I hate registration week. I don't understand how upcoming Seniors can't be the first to register. I need to be in one particular class that's only offered in the fall. I hope I got on the waiting list soon enough and that this all works out. I want to graduate ON TIME. I really don't want to spend an extra summer here for one class, especially since I wouldn't be able to walk when Rich does, and I really want that.

Dear Mom,
    Please be understanding when I call you tonight about my change in plans for the summer. Even though I secretly hoped it's pan out this way. It's not my fault I can't make my schedule work like you think it should. >.<

Ashley & Crossbone ("mini ACD")
    Living with my parent's: Jack (Lab/Beagle), Micki & Mini (JRTS)
    RIP Kyra: 07/11/04 - 11/3/12; Shadow: 4/2/96 - 3/17/08

Dear Anthony,

I am soo glad we are friends again. You mean the world to me & I couldn't live without you. Bestfriendsforever.

Love,
    Erinn.
    -ErinExotic:]]
    Snowbelle's Catster:

Dear Jon,

I didn't know relationships would hurt...

I got my nose pierced. You told me you hate it.
    I told you I wanted to get another tattoo for my nephew. You told me I shouldn't. You told me I've already got two, and they need to be something meaningful.
    I have long, (I think) beautiful hair. You told me to cut it.
    You also mentioned how you've lowered your expectations for girlfriends/dating since your last ex. Then you laughed.
    You've NEVER called me beautiful, pretty, cute... your ROOMMATE and your EX GIRLFRIEND both have, numerous times.

Please, please don't do this to me. I care about you. I come over almost every night and stay with you every other night, but only when I can pull you away from your video games. You can't be bothered to leave your video games if I want you to come hang out with me though.

Trying,
    Meg

-----

ReeNa,

You left this world way too soon. Twenty years old...
    I'm numb. You were one of my good friends in highschool... now you're gone.
    See you in heaven, kid.
    I love you.

-Megan

-----

Dear You,

You know who you are.
    Keep me hanging on. I need you.

-Meg

twitter.
    http://twitter.com/meganxxjo

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by ILoveMyAbbyGirl View Post
    Dear Jon,

I didn't know relationships would hurt...

I got my nose pierced. You told me you hate it.
    I told you I wanted to get another tattoo for my nephew. You told me I shouldn't. You told me I've already got two, and they need to be something meaningful.
    I have long, (I think) beautiful hair. You told me to cut it.
    You also mentioned how you've lowered your expectations for girlfriends/dating since your last ex. Then you laughed.
    You've NEVER called me beautiful, pretty, cute... your ROOMMATE and your EX GIRLFRIEND both have, numerous times.

Please, please don't do this to me. I care about you. I come over almost every night and stay with you every other night, but only when I can pull you away from your video games. You can't be bothered to leave your video games if I want you to come hang out with me though.

Trying,
    Meg

-----

RUN.
    RUN.
    RUN.
    if you want a tattoo for your nephew - I can't think of anything that is more meaningful to get one for family.
    RUN.
    RUN.
    RUN.
    Keeganhttp://www.dogster.com/dogs/256612 9/28/2001 to June 9, 2012
    Kylie http://www.catster.com/cats/256617 (June 2000 to 5/19/2012)
    Kloe http://www.catster.com/cats/256619
    "we as American's have forgotten we can agree to disagree"
    Kylie the Queen, Keegan the Princess, entertained by Kloe the court Jester
    Godspeed Phred and Gini you will be missed more than you ever know..

Dear Dan...

My friend passed away this morning... I told you about it because you just lost a friend a month ago and I needed help dealing with what I'm feeling. I asked Jon to come to the funeral with me, and he hasn't answered me yet.

You?

"Let me know when it is and I'll ask off of work. You're not going alone."

I'm crying.

-Meg

twitter.

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.

"Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Dear Brad,

You're really confusing me. I wish I had it in me to drop you completely. Regardless, it was great seeing you on Friday.

Ashley

--------------------

Dear Joel,

I told you I was confused. I told you Brad tore my heart in pieces. It was a low blow kissing me.. you knew I was confused and lost. I know you just want to fix us and go back to way things were.. but I don't have it in me.

Ashley

Kai [Sheltie], Kaedyn [Sheltie], Keeva [Malinois], Kwik [Malinois]

Dear You,
    My heart almost jumps every time I see an old red pickup truck. I'm so glad I can just hang out and not get nervous around you. I was going to ask you to Buffalo Wild Wings today, but you didn't show up to the barn. I never know when you're going to show up. I want you to teach me to break a horse. I want to teach you to jump. Just once! You can do it in your western saddle if you want. I want to watch you next time you ride broncs and bulls. I want to ride one myself. Maybe at the end of my stay here in Wisconsin so that if I break my leg Julie won't kill me. I know you were kind of running on no sleep Saturday but I'd love to hear you sing more often. I think it's funny how all the middle school kids who came on the field trip crushed on you. I had a crush on the 20 something cowboy at my old barn when I was the same age as them.
    Love, Eva

Niņo & Eliza

Dear God,

I don't think the antidepressants are helping anymore but I can't afford any more medications. I can't take the sleepers, because I'm too groggy in the morning if I take even a half. I can't lose another job because of tardiness. I don't want to be unemployed again and I like the people at this job. They have all been so kind and helpful to me. Please help me to get my sleep and wake cycles straightened out so I can get to work on time. I was late again today and that is bad.

Thank You,
    Elyse
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens

Remembering you today

My Dear Old Friend PDL,

I couldn't let this April Fool's Day go by without remembering you on what would have been another birthday. I learned quite by accident that you have passed on - just a one line item I saw on the internet - acknowledging a donation made in your memory. I tried to find more detail - like how, what, where, when and why, but to no avail. Maybe it's best that I don't know.

Can't believe it has been so many years since I last saw you, and still find it hard to believe that you gave up all those years of hard work to get your PHD, all the years of research and teaching and publishing just gone - to buy a ranch of all things. I guess some folks just burn out sooner than others. I hope you found your ultimate calling in being a rancher, but somehow I just can't picture you castrating bulls like you said you did! I hope that one of those angry bulls didn't contribute to your demise!

I'd still like to remember you as the "nutty professor", walking down the hall in Wolfe Hall in the morning on your way to your office, pipe in mouth, nose buried in the morning newspaper, and of course the time hobbling the halls on crutches from your ice hockey mishap! And of course I'll never forget the 3 hour lunches that we used to participate in with Bobby B. and the rest of the lab crew. I have some very fond memories indeed. I still have that beautiful gold and jade circle pin that you gave me for my birthday, and still wear it often. It is one of my most treasured pieces of jewelry, and of course I think of you every time that I wear it.

So my friend, I hope you are at peace, wherever you may be. I hope that your life as a rancher was a happy one, and that it was the right decision for you. I know that the family name and wealth had little meaning to you, so I suppose that the ranch was your great escape from all of that.

Till we meet again Dear Friend......

E~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

Dear Jon,

It's taking a lot of control not to make this letter in all caps and scream at you.

*breathe*

PLEASE for the sake of my sanity, quit talking to Bre.
    TALK TO YOUR GIRLFRIEND. HELLO? The FUNERAL you BAILED on this morning? Yeah, I f***ing went ALONE, thanks. I had an AWFUL day today, too much crying, and you didn't even text me all day. Now you're online and talking to BRE? WHAT THE F***?

Yeah, for anyone who's been paying attention to my letters in this thread, THIS IS THE SAME BRE. The SAME POS that DAN was screwing around with.

My "loving" boyfriend also had a "f***buddy" relationship with her, too. Before we dated. But regardless.

DON'T BLOW OFF YOUR GIRLFRIEND FOR THE SLOPPY SECONDS.

Have fun with her. You and I are done, very very soon.
    I'm not going to cop out and break up via IM or text.
    I will be the bigger person in this relationship and put my damn foot down.

This is me, crying, writing you this damn letter. I really hope you're happy.

I don't regret spending the day with Dan. He comforted me after the funeral. I didn't know how to control and deal with what I was feeling after, so he consoled me.

And you know what? In the FEW HOURS I was with Dan, he made me happier and I felt more loved than you've made me feel SINCE WE DATED.Not saying I'm ditching you to go back to Dan, but that should be a SLAP IN THE FACE. Take care of your damn girlfriend once and a while. Show some f*cking compassion once and a while. I need it.

Pissed off,
    Your "girlfriend"

[sorry pt. i had to get that off my chest...]

twitter.

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.

Dear Meg,
    They are so not worth your time and your tears.

Love, jenn