Page 29 of 59 FirstFirst ... 192021222324252627282930313233343536373839 ... LastLast

Thread: [Dear You. . .]

Dear Aunts and Mother,

I am completely sick and tired of this family feud crap! You preach "family first" all my life then proceed to tear each other apart. I feel like my soul is being torn into tiny pieces and I don't feel like you could give a rat's patoodie about it. Your mother was barely in the ground two hours and you started this.
    What would Grandpa have to say about this? Do you think he would have let you carry on this way? Do you think that just because he's not with us anymore that he can't see you? That he's not still disappointed in you? What about Grandma? Do you really think she wanted her funeral remembered as the start of Civil War 2?

When the inklings of this massive fight were first showing through I was too busy worrying about my grandmother's health to put a stop to it. When it continued six months later and even the news of your only brother's death couldn't make you put away your pettiness, I kept my mouth shut and cried into my pillows. I kept my mouth shut all the way through as I watched your pettiness grow and my grandmother die. Family first doesn't exist in a family like ours. I've learned that now. We are too busy worrying about how we can get the most out of others for ourselves that we forget that there are actual humans with feelings on the other side of our behavior. That is something I plan to rid myself of. The family traits of bullying, two-facedness, selfishness, and bitterness are not going to be passed on to the future generations if I have any say in it.

To my entire family: I will always stand beside you against outside attacks but I refuse to listen to you tear apart each other anymore.

To my four younger cousins: I'm always there for you no matter what. I would put my life on the line for you, remember that. You will always be "mine" to protect.

To my younger brother: You are all the above plus more. Never hesitate to call on me.
    Hold your head high.
    Don't ever let 'em define
    The light in your eyes.
    Love yourself, give them Hell.
    You can take on this world.
    You just stand and be strong
    And then fight
    Like a girl.

Dear self,

I'm so proud of you for finally getting a car. You've earned it and I know you deserve it greatly. Now, it's time to get a license. Ya, we're a little backwards but since when have you ever done anything like anyone else. You're a true Maverick. Haha. I'm scared. You suck at written tests. Don't fail. DOOOOO EEEEEEET!

LOVE,
    self

~Kay, Athena, Ace, Kiara, Mufasa, & Alice!
    "So baby take a axe to your makeup kit
    Set ablaze the billboards and their advertisements
    Love with all your hearts and never forget
    How good it feels to be alive
    And strive for your desire"

-rx bandits

Dear Brad,

I miss you so much today. But not seeing each other anymore was for the best.. you're not ready for a relationship and I am.
    We both suffered a lot from our last relationships. I wish you all the best

Ashley

-------------------------------

Dear ex-boyfriend,

You've been trying to get back with me for the past few years. It's not going to happen.
    You dumped me and told me that we weren't right for each other.
    You're right! I have much higher standards now. You don't even come close to what I accept from men now.
    Stop trying to contact me!

Ashley

Kai [Sheltie], Kaedyn [Sheltie], Keeva [Malinois], Kwik [Malinois]

Quote Originally Posted by Kfamr View Post
    Dear self,

I'm so proud of you for finally getting a car. You've earned it and I know you deserve it greatly. Now, it's time to get a license. Ya, we're a little backwards but since when have you ever done anything like anyone else. You're a true Maverick. Haha. I'm scared. You suck at written tests. Don't fail. DOOOOO EEEEEEET!

LOVE,
    self
    You can do it.

Dear Dalton,

You have ADD. And you're super entertaining.
    Stick around kid. =]
    Plus, I really dig the mohawk and the labret.

See you next weekend!!

-Meg

twitter.
    http://twitter.com/meganxxjo

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.

Jon-

epic happy.

-Meg

twitter.

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.

Dear God

Dear God

How life has taken a roller coaster ride last two years (2007 & 2008)

How bright life was in 2007 with

• My losing weight and getting complimented for it
    • My brother's long awaited wedding taking place
    • My meeting and then fallin in love with the guy who I thought was the best suited for me
    • Being proposed to by this person at your abode
    • Informing my parents of this joyous moment

OH HAPPY DAYS!!!

After giving us a taste of this wonderous joy you snatched each of this and more in 2008

• After giving my all (emotionally and financially) in supporting my fiance through the devastating loss of his brother, he just went cold turkey and totally stopped communicating with me... No Reasons, no answers..
    • My brother's wife walked out on him
    • My brother's business went down the drain leaving him heartbroken and depresssed
    • My brother and I both had our hearts broken and as if that was not enough.... you dealt the most lethel blow
    YOU TOOK OUR DAD BACK INTO YOUR FOLD
    A Dad who lived for us
    A Dad who gave us all
    A Dad who was unique
    A DAD AMONGST DADS

I wont ask you why, I wont break down and cry
    For I have been told that you are in me and I have the power to set me free

Today I once again am picking up the pieces and walking ahead in faith

dear god, I have no complaints coz through all this I did learn that I had more in me than I believed....Just one request......continue giving me the strength to face adversity, continue shining your light from within me......continue please just continue

Yours faithfully

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    To: MeCatMa

May you find peace in the days ahead.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

Dear MeCat_Ma,
    Very sorry for your loss.
    Prayers that better days will come.
    Stay strong.
    beeniesmom

Dear Brad,

What the flying f***? Why'd you come back to me? I told you I was open to giving it another shot once you're ready and know what you want. You still don't know what you want. You have no right making me feel bad for moving on and meeting someone else. This new guy is actually really sweet and treats me well. You missed out.. you're SOL.

Ashley

Kai [Sheltie], Kaedyn [Sheltie], Keeva [Malinois], Kwik [Malinois]

Dear you know who you are,

You're my favorite, you are the best. I love you. Don't ever leave my life please.. I love you.

Me

me cat...kindest wishes for you and your family
    joyce who has princess peanut, spokesdog for the catpack, mojo, magic, kira and squirty, members of the catpack, angel duke, a good dog who is missed and angel alex the wonder dog, handsome prince.

Dear Philip,

You left me almost a year ago, without warning. You more than broke my heart, you shattered it. I went a year with no contact from you. And even though I was getting better, even though I finally found happiness without you (without any man) I still thought of you everyday, I could still hear your voice in my head, your sweet Irish accent. And so I was getting on with my life. I wasn't dating, I haven't found someone who I want to be with, but I was HAPPY with being single and by myself. I was finally happy again. But now you're back, and we've agreed to be friends. You won't tell me any reasons for anything, except for that it wasn't my fault, and it was completely out of your control. I wish I knew what it was, I wish you would let me in again. Even though we agreed to be friends it doesn't seem like we are. I've e-mailed you, but you never reply. You coming back into my life has opened up deep wounds, but I don't want you to go away again. If the closest I can get to you is us being friends, then I'll happily take it. Just please don't leave. Please talk to me. I can't believe I'm so pathetic. I don't want to be. I don't want to be one of those girls that pleads with someone to take her back. I don't want to be that way. (But if it would work I'm sure I'd probably do it) Please let's be friends. You know, the real kind, the kind that talks to each other and tells each other about their day or weekend or whatever. The kind of friends that talk about stupid things and laugh over their stupid jokes. The ones that turn to each other when things get rough and help each other over hard times. If I can't have anything else, can I at least have that?

-Summer

Dear Anthony,

I am truly sorry for what happened. I feel very bad about it and I hope you can see that. I felt horrible when you walked away from me, and you wouldn't talk to me alll day, and when you gave me back my sorry note that I into your locker. I understand why you are annoyed, but I didn't mean to hurt you. I just want you to know that you will always be my bestfriend even if your still mad at me. I just want you to listen to me. I didn't mean to offend you, I was just in a little shock, that's all. I wish I could go back and change what happened. I really hope this doesn't ruin our friendship...

Love,
    Erinn.
    -ErinExotic:]]
    Snowbelle's Catster:

Dear Dan,

I swear, this is the last letter to you in this thread.

Jon and I have been dating for almost two weeks. I got fed up with you and your indecisiveness, and I moved on. I invited Jon to the St. Patty's Day party because you never gave me an answer on whether or not you wanted to go with me. You got angry, and told me you were going to a different party with your brother. I was finally happy for once, drinking with friends, feeling truly loved by Jon... until you showed up. The party you were going to was the same one I was at... and neither of us realized it until it was too late.

You ignored me all night. I was willing to give you a shot but you were so angry at me, you wouldn't even look at me. The night drew to a close and all the under-agers (us) got kicked out. As I was leaving, in your drunken state, you followed me outside. All I remember is, "Meg, I love you," and you kissed me. So I left.

Jon and I have been happily dating since. You had your chance. I chased you and chased you for MONTHS on end and you couldn't be bothered to notice. Now, once you find out I'm dating Jon, you come crawling back saying things like, "Meg, I love you, I want to be with you, I was going to ask you out..." and "I wish you loved me the way you love Jon... I miss my Meg..." The guilt trip isn't working this time, sweetie.

Sure, maybe we would have made a good couple. And yes, I still love you, more than I should, given the circumstances. But Jon... he makes me feel alive again. When I'm with him, I'm happy. All the time. With you, happiness came only a few times a month. Jon has the ability to put a smile on my face the moment I see him, as did you. But Jon cares. Everyday.

I'm sorry I hurt you by dating Jon. Do I regret moving on and being with Jon now? Not a chance. I'm very happy with my relationship. I hope maybe someday you can realize that I will always be the same old Meg, regardless of who I'm dating. I want you to be my friend, but the ball is in your hands now.

Love,
    Meg.

Dear Jon,

Thank you for bearing with me in all this.

You make me feel safe. Like the stereotypical smitten young love, "nothing can hurt me when I'm in your arms"... But it's true. There's a kindness in your eyes and a warmth in your arms that makes me feel complete again. I love being around you, seeing you smile, hearing you laugh... You make me so happy.

See you later, baby. Hope you feel better.

-Meg

twitter.

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.