Page 27 of 59 FirstFirst ... 171819202122232425262728293031323334353637 ... LastLast

Thread: [Dear You. . .]

Alize,

I wish you weren't hurt for your birthday.. I have always had big plans for when this day finally arrived, and most of them got shot down because that stupid lady hit you. I hope you enjoyed your special day anyway.. Hopefully by next year, you will be back to your old self, and will be able run and play like you love doing so much.

Your momma.

Robin,

I am glad that you are no longer in pain, but I am selfish I guess, because I miss you so much and wonder every day why this had to happen to you.
    Worrying about what we were going to do to give you the proper respect, and then finally getting that taken care of.. And then having to bring your clothes up there and worrying whether they would actually put them on. This may be stupid to some, because I know its just your physical form, but you always told me you wanted to have shoes and socks on... You didn't like being barefooted.. So these types of things worried me so much..

I can't seem to find the words to say something proper for you.. I just don't know what to say.
    I don't know what to do anymore.. I walk around numb all the time.. We were together for 3 1/2 years. It would have been 4 years on February the 15th. These were the best almost 4 years of my life, and I am so lost right now..

Getting your ashes back was almost weird.. It's hard to believe that was once your body.

I wish you could have been here to see our four legged daughter turn 1. I know how much you loved her, and she loves you. We were both there when she was born, and its hard to believe that you aren't here for this special day.

Deebo still looks for you. When we came back from South Carolina, I know he kept wondering why you didn't walk in behind me.. You were his everything, and it tears me up to see him searching for you.

I'm sorry this is so jumbled.. And I hope one day I will be able to write something better and more respectful for you. Right now I'm having difficulty even thinking.. I still cry myself to sleep some nights, wishing you were still here.. But then I get even more upset because I know how long you suffered, and am so glad you don't have to deal with it anymore.

I love you and miss you more than anyone will ever know...
    Rest in Peace baby.. I'm so glad you are forever free from pain.

3-26-1965 / 1-17-2009

molucass...I am so so sorry about Robin. I hope she was free from pain, and at peace.

{{{{hugs}}}}
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Dear Chris,
    I was glad to get it off my chest that I liked you, but when you asked me out I was shocked. Thanks for making my day.. I luff you. You're my first boyfriend!

Your new girlfriend,
    Alyssa

That's sweet. I'm glad for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Alysser View Post
    Dear Chris,
    I was glad to get it off my chest that I liked you, but when you asked me out I was shocked. Thanks for making my day.. I luff you. You're my first boyfriend!

Your new girlfriend,
    Alyssa

Dear boss from hell:
    When my colleague and I meet with you tomorrow morning, we will be cool, calm and collected. Our conversation will be clear and concise and we will lay our cards on the table. I know that you will listen to our concerns but will you really "hear?"

This meeting doesn't have to be heated. We can come to some compromise without hurt feelings....well, I remain hopeful.

Signed,
    Your "subordinate"
    Last edited by slick; 02-25-2009 at 11:40 PM.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

Dear me,

You need to figure out who you are and who you want to be. You've got two different people pulling you in two different directions. Liberal or conservative? You need to make a choice. Liberal Meg has fun, conservative Meg doesn't get in trouble. There's inticing things on both sides. Liberal Meg can go to parties and have fun and come out of her shell. Conservative Meg plays by the rules.

So what's your choice?

Figure your sh*t out. I'm tired of waiting. I need to know what to do before Thursday, thanks. Thursday is going to be the deciding factor.

All my impatience,
    .Meg

twitter.
    http://twitter.com/meganxxjo

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.

Dear Oreo,

I still miss you and hope you're still out there in the world somewhere... you're probably at the Bridge by now but I hope you didn't get abused when you left.

Dear B,

I'm so glad I saw you last night. It felt so good to be able to kiss you.. I missed you so much. I really hope this is the end of the drama..

A

--------------------------

Dear smokes,

I'm having my final cigar in a few minutes. Please stay away this time!! I've already tried to quit you multiple times (6? 7?) GO AWAY!!

A

Kai [Sheltie], Kaedyn [Sheltie], Keeva [Malinois], Kwik [Malinois]

Dear me,

Happy two years on pet talk!

Love,

Me

Dear Whisky baby,

Happy two years since you were pet of the day.... still miss you Whiskums....

Love you,

Mummy/Ellie
    -Ellie

'If everyone else's opinion is what matters, then do you ever really have one of your own?'- Jodi Picoult, Nineteen Minutes

Dear self,
    PLEASE ride well for Missy. NO MORE stupid falling off three times in a row and no lacking confidence.

Niño & Eliza

Dear Blue Hair,

You look AMAZING. I love you.

-Me

==

Dear You,

You know who you are. And you called me today! You made me promise to go to lunch with you when you get back from Iowa.

I hope your dad is doing okay. I miss you guys. Say hi to the guys in Iowa for me.

Love, Meg

==

twitter.
    http://twitter.com/meganxxjo

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by ILoveMyAbbyGirl View Post
    Dear Blue Hair,

You look AMAZING. I love you.

-Me

==

Dear You,

You know who you are. And you called me today! You made me promise to go to lunch with you when you get back from Iowa.

I hope your dad is doing okay. I miss you guys. Say hi to the guys in Iowa for me.

Love, Meg

==
    Oh, did you get your hair dyed? I've always wanted to get mine dyed red with black streaks (brunette right now)

Dear Meg's hair,
    I bet you're gorgeous. I used to have blue hair. I miss it but I have an awesome job now and my boss won't let me dye it again. I've also had pink, orange, green, turquoise, red, and purple hair.

Niño & Eliza

Quote Originally Posted by binka_nugget View Post
    Dear B,

I'm so glad I saw you last night. It felt so good to be able to kiss you.. I missed you so much. I really hope this is the end of the drama..

A
    Dear Drama,

I don't like you.

Ashley

Kai [Sheltie], Kaedyn [Sheltie], Keeva [Malinois], Kwik [Malinois]